· With the loss New Orleans fell to 1-3. The Saints will play the Tampa Bay Buccaneers (1-3) on Sunday, Oct. 5, with kickoff scheduled for noon.
· The Saints totaled 438 net yards, 104 on the ground and 334 through the air, and averaged 7.4 yards per play.
· QB Drew Breescompleted 32 of 44 passes (73 percent) for 340 yards, two touchdowns, one interception and a 100.6 rating.
· Brees appeared in his 131st game as a Saint moving into the top 20 on the club's games played list, tied for 20th in club record books with Pro Football Hall of Fame member T William Roaf.
· Brees (52,284) became the fourth player in NFL history with 52,000 passing yards, joining Brett Favre(71,838), Peyton Manning(65,778) and Dan Marino (61,361).
· RB Khiry Robinsonrushed eight times for a career-high 87 yards including a career-long 62-yard run in the fourth quarter.
· RB Travaris Cadet set career-highs in receptions (6) and receiving yards (59).
· RB Pierre Thomascarried twice for eight yards and caught two passes for 15 yards. Thomas now has 296 career receptions, ranked seventh on the club's all-time list and the most for a Saints running back all-time.
· WR Marques Colston(619)*caught five passes for 50 yards, moving past Plaxico Burress* for 72nd all-time in NFL record books.
· TE Jimmy Grahamhauled in a team-leading eight passes for a game-high 86 yards and one touchdown. Graham and Brees have now connected on 44 touchdowns, tied for third place with Peyton Manningand Dallas Clarkand Tom Bradyand Rob Gronkowski.
· TE Josh Hillcaught a touchdown pass in his second consecutive game, a 12-yard reception in the fourth quarter.
· WR Brandin Cookscaught five passes for 31 yards. Cooks also returned two punts for 15 yards.
· G Jahri Evansstarted and played in his 130th career game to move into a tie for 22nd all-time with LB Joe Federspielon the club's games played list.
· ILB Curtis Loftonposted a game-high 11 tackles (nine solo) while appearing in his 100th career game. · S Kenny Vaccarofinished second on the team with seven solo stops and added a fourth quarter sack of QB Tony Romofor a loss of seven yards in the fourth quarter.