The NFL, New Orleans Saints, and the managers and staff of Caesars Superdome strive to give all of our fans, including the children, a safe, comfortable, and enjoyable game day experience, both in the stadium and in the parking lots. The Saints' fans are awesome, and we want you all to enjoy game day. As a result, when attending a game, you need to refrain from behavior such as the following:
- Behavior that is unruly, disruptive, or illegal in nature
- Intoxication or other signs of alcohol impairment that results in irresponsible behavior
- Foul or abusive language or obscene gestures, including the use of such language or gestures concerning a person's race, ethnicity, color, gender, religion, creed, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression or national origin; or to instigate, incite or encourage a confrontation or physical assault.
- Interference with the progress of the game (including throwing objects onto the field)
- Failing to follow instructions of stadium personnel
- Verbal or abusive harassment of opposing team fans
Event patrons are responsible for their conduct as well as the conduct of their guests and/or persons occupying their seats. Stadium staff will promptly intervene to support an environment where event patrons, their guests, and other fans can enjoy the game free from the above behavior. Event patrons and guests who violate these provisions will be subject to ejection without refund and potential loss of privileges for future games and seasons.
If a patron wishes to report negative behavior, please go to a Guest Services Kiosk or send a text to 69050 with the keyword NOLA. At the stadium, you can find this information promoted by the public address announcer, on signage in the concourses as well as in the seating bowl, and on the electronic message boards.
The Saints also promote the "Responsibility Has Its Reward" program. Please visit a Guest Services Kiosk to sign up to be a designated driver and enter to win a drawing for a trip to the Super Bowl or Pro Bowl.
Remember, our goal is to provide a safe and enjoyable environment for all attending Saints games. The NFL, New Orleans Saints, and managers and staff of Caesars Superdome thank you for adhering to the Fan Code of Conduct. Let's all enjoy the game!