- No purchase necessary to enter or win. A purchase will not increase your chances of winning. Limit one (1) entry per person per email address for the duration of the Sweepstakes. All entries must be received before 5:00 PM Central Standard Time ("CST") on Nov. 2, 2014.
- The Saints Mobile App Sweepstakes ("Sweepstakes") is open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States who currently reside within the marketing territory* of the Saints who are 18 years of age or older at time of entry. Employees of the New Orleans Saints (the "Saints"), the National Football League ("NFL") and its Member Teams, and each of their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, governors, owners, and agents (collectively, "Released Parties"), and immediate family members (parent, spouse, child or sibling, or any of their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) or those living in their same households, whether or not related, are not eligible to enter or win a prize.
- The Sweepstakes begins on October 25, 2014 at 8:00 AM CST and will end on Nov. 2, 2014 at 5:00 PM CST (the "Promotion Period").
- To enter the Sweepstakes, fans must download the Saints Mobile App (available at the App Store, Google Play and on Kindle Play) and complete and submit the Official Entry Form to receive one (1) entry. There is a limit of (1) entry per person per email address for the duration of the Promotion Period. Additional entries received beyond the specified limit from any person and/or email address will be void. No automated, photocopied, computer generated facsimiles, mechanically reproduced, or mass entries or any other entries made by any means which subvert the entry process are permitted and all such entries will be void. Your entry constitutes your consent to participate in this Sweepstakes and your consent for the Released Parties to obtain, use, and transfer your name, address, and other information for the purpose of administering this Sweepstakes.
Released Parties are not responsible for lost, incomplete, garbled, damaged, late, misdirected, delayed, inaccurate, or stolen entries; transmissions failures or malfunctions of phones, phone lines, or telephone systems; any error, omission, interruption, defect, or delay in any transmission, processing, or communication; interrupted or unavailable network, cable, satellite, Internet Service Provider (ISP), wireless, server, or other connections including those through and/or by www.NFL.com; miscommunications, failed computer hardware or software or technical failures; lost, non-delivery; misdirected, blocked, or delayed email notifications; typographical or printing errors in these Official Rules, in any Sweepstakes-related advertisements or other materials; human-processing error; or inaccurate entry information, whether caused by equipment, programming used in this Sweepstakes, or for any other errors or problems of any kind, whether technical, electronic, computer, mechanical, network, typographical, printing, human or otherwise, including, without limitation, errors or problems which may occur in connection with the administration of the Sweepstakes, the processing of entries or the announcement of the prize. Released Parties reserve the right, in their sole discretion, to void any and all entries of an entrant who they believe has attempted to tamper with or impair the administration, security, fairness, or proper play of this Sweepstakes. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of any entrant, entrant will be deemed as the person named on the Official Entry form provided he/she is eligible according to these Official Rules.
- One (1) winner will be selected in a random drawing on/about Nov. 3, 2014 from among all eligible entries received. Drawing will be conducted by a New Orleans Saints representative whose decision will be final and binding in all matters relating to this Sweepstakes. The potential winner will be notified by telephone and/or email. The decisions of Released Parties will be final and binding on all matters relating to this Sweepstakes. Odds of winning will depend on the total number of eligible entries received. The potential winner will be required to provide their complete mailing address within seven (7) days of date of issuance of notification. Non-compliance with the foregoing or with these Official Rules in any way, the inability to contact the potential winner (as specified above), or return of prize or prize notification as non-deliverable may result in disqualification and, at the discretion of the Released Parties, the awarding of the prize to an alternate potential winner in a random drawing from among all remaining entries.
- Winner will receive two (2) club seats to the New Orleans Saints vs. Baltimore game currently scheduled for Nov. 24, 2014 and a Saints No. 9 jersey. Approximate Retail Value ("ARV") of prize: $2,500.
- No substitutes or exchanges (including for cash) of any prize will be permitted, except that the New Orleans Saints reserve the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value for any prize. Prize is awarded "AS IS" and "WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND," express or implied, including, without limitation, any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. ARV of jersey is subject to fluctuation based on the featured NFL player and current market value at time of prize award. All costs and expenses associated with the acceptance and use of the prize not specified herein as being awarded, including, but not limited to, all federal, state, and local taxes, transportation, and food and beverage, are winner's sole responsibility.
- By entering the Sweepstakes, entrant releases the Released Parties, their designees and assigns from any liability whatsoever and waives any and all causes of action related to any claims, costs, injuries, losses, or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with the Sweepstakes or the delivery, misdelivery, acceptance, possession, use of, or inability to use (including a cancellation or rescheduling of the Saints v. Baltimore game) any prize including, without limitation, claims, costs, injuries, losses, and damages related to personal injuries, death, damage to or destruction of property, rights of publicity, privacy or defamation, whether intentional or unintentional, whether under a theory of contract, tort (including negligence), warranty, or other theory.
- Sweepstakes is void where prohibited or restricted by law, rule, or regulation. The Sweepstakes and these Official Rules will be governed, construed, and interpreted under Louisiana law.
- By entering the Sweepstakes, entrant understands that the Released Parties and their designees shall have the right and permission to use (unless prohibited by law) entrant's name, voice, address (city and state of residence), and photograph and/or other likeness for advertising, promotional, trade, and/or any other purpose in any and all media or format now known or hereafter devised throughout the world, in perpetuity, without limitation and without further compensation, consideration, permission, or notification to entrants or any third parties.
- By entering the Sweepstakes, entrant agrees to be bound by these Official Rules and by the decisions of the Released Parties, which are final and binding in all respects. The Released Parties reserve the right, in their sole discretion, to modify, terminate, or suspend this Sweepstakes (or any portion thereof) should viruses, bugs, unauthorized human intervention, or other causes corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness, or proper operation of the Sweepstakes (or any portion thereof) and, in the event of termination, at its discretion, to randomly select a winner from those eligible, non-suspect entries received prior to event requiring such termination. The Released Parties reserve the right, in their sole discretion, to disqualify any person and void all associated entries of any person who they believe has tampered with, or attempted to tamper with or impair, the entry process, or any other component of this Sweepstakes, whose conduct or actions affect or impair the administration, integrity, security, fairness, or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, or who is in violation of these Official Rules.
- For a list of winner(s), send a stamped, self-addressed, business-size envelope after Nov. 3, 2014 to: New Orleans Saints, Saints Mobile App Sweepstakes Winner, 5800 Airline Drive, Metairie, LA 70003. All requests must be received by November 29, 2014.
- Sponsor: New Orleans Louisiana Saints, L.L.C., 5800 Airline Drive, Metairie, LA 70003.
*Saints marketing territory includes all of Louisiana and Mississippi plus the following zip codes in Alabama and Florida:
36601, 36602, 36603, 36604, 36605, 36606, 36607, 36608, 36609, 36610, 36611, 36612, 36614, 36615, 36616, 36617, 36618, 36619, 36621, 36622, 36623, 36625, 36626, 36628, 36630, 36631, 36633, 36640, 36641, 36644, 36652, 36660, 36663, 36670, 36671, 36675, 36685, 36688, 36689, 36690, 36691, 36693, 36695, 32501, 32502, 32503, 32504, 32505, 32506, 32507, 32508, 32509, 32511, 32512, 32513, 32514, 32516, 32520, 32521, 32522, 32523, 32524, 32526, 32534, 32559, 32573, 32574, 32575, 32576, 32581, 32582, 32589, 32590, 32591, 32592, 32593, 32594, 32595, 32596, 32597, 32598, 32547, 32548, 32549, 32401, 32402, 32403, 32404, 32405, 32406, 32408, 32409, 32411, 32412, 32417