Second game action gallery from the Saints-Panthers Week 13 matchup.
The Panthers initially entered the NFL as an expansion franchise in 1995 and since then, they lead the regular season series 24-22. The clubs were in the NFC West from 1995-2001 and the rivalry's continued in the NFC South since 2002. The Saints have a 11-10 record vs. Carolina in the Mercedes-Benz Superdome. Of the 45 games in the series, 22 have been decided by eight points or less, with New Orleans winning 10. The Saints' longest winning streak was a five-game stretch from 2000-02.
In the 46 games of the series there has been:
• 1,013 points scored by New Orleans, 1,014 allowed.
• A five-game New Orleans winning streak from 2000-02.
• A four-game New Orleans winning streak in games played at the Mercedes-Benz Superdome from 1998-2001.
• 23 games decided by double-digits.
• Six games decided by 21 or more points.
• 22 games decided by eight points or less.
• One 31-point win by New Orleans.
• A 32-point loss by New Orleans.