With the New Orleans Saints less than two hours away from kicking off the 2015 preseason with their game at the Baltimore Ravens now is a great time to download the team's official app.
You can use the app to keep up with breaking news, watch live post-game and post-practice press conferences, view photos and keep track of your favorite player's stats. The app - available on iTunes, Google Play and compatible with Windows and Kindle devices - also allows you to listen to the Black and Blue Report along with providing easy one-touch access to all of the team's official social media accounts.
The latest version of the Saints mobile app has more features than ever and is a must for every diehard fan.
- There is a countdown clock on gamedays so you know exactly how long until your favorite team plays.
- For fans attending games at the Mercedes-Benz Superdome you'll be able to watch replays of every play from four camera angles.
- We've added location based messaging to help improve your gameday experience and to allow us to surprise our fans with special offers from the team and our partners. Make sure your Bluetooth is on so you won't miss any of the messages.
- Want to wake up to a motivational message from the team? We have three tones that you can download from the app and use for your phone's alarm or ringtone.
- If you like to post photos on social media we have five keepsake images that are easy to add on to your photos.