See the best photos of the Saints offensive line from the 2018 season.
Terron Armstead is the lone standout from the New Orleans Saints 2013 NFL draft. Terron Armstead has established himself as the team's best offensive lineman and was a first-time Pro Bowl selection in 2019. Armstead played 10 games for the Saints in 2018 and continues to be the voice of leadership for the offensive line.
Held April 25, 2013 -April 27, 2013
- Kenny Vaccaro, S (14) Texas
- No Pick
- a. Terron Armstead, T (75) Arkansas-Pine Bluff
b. John Jenkins, DT (82) Georgia (choice acquired from Miami in exchange for #106 from N.Y. Jets for RB Chris Ivory and #109)
- (#109) Traded to Miami
- Kenny Stills, WR (144) Oklahoma
- Rufus Johnson, LB (183) Tarleton State
- (#220) Traded to Seattle in exchange for LB Barrett Ruud