See the best photos of the Saints offensive line from the 2018 season.
Left tackle Terron Armstead, a third-round choice in the New Orleans Saints' 2013 NFL draft, has been a standout performer since he broke into the starting lineup his rookie season. Armstead, a 6-foot-5, 304-pounder out of Arkansas-Pine Bluff, has established himself as one of the league's best offensive linemen and was a Pro Bowl selection in 2019. He played 15 games for the Saints in 2019 and continues to be an outstanding player and leader for one of the top offensive lines in the NFL. Vaccaro and Stills are still active in the NFL as well.
Held April 25, 2013 -April 27, 2013
- Kenny Vaccaro, S (14) Texas
- No Pick
- a. Terron Armstead, T (75) Arkansas-Pine Bluff
b. John Jenkins, DT (82) Georgia (choice acquired from Miami in exchange for #106 from N.Y. Jets for RB Chris Ivory and #109)
- (#109) Traded to Miami
- Kenny Stills, WR (144) Oklahoma
- Rufus Johnson, LB (183) Tarleton State
- (#220) Traded to Seattle in exchange for LB Barrett Ruud