5 Things to Know About the New Orleans Saints on July 26
1. Our new video shows, New Orleans Saints Morning Report and Afternoon Wrap will begin today. John DeShazier will host the Morning Report with special guest New Orleans Saints quarterback Drew Brees at 8:30 a.m. At 4p.m. Sean Kelley will join John DeShazier for the Afternoon Wrap, a show which will break down that day's practice, include player interviews and highlights.
- The first practice of the 2013 Training Camp presented by Verizon will kick off at 8:50 a.m. and end at 11:50 a.m. Remember to visit NewOrleansSaints.com for restricted items and the full schedule.
- If you head out to practice, be sure to find the Verizon tent and show the official NFL app on your phone to receive a free Saints and Verizon gift.
- The opening press conferences for 2013 Training Camp presented by Verizon were held Thursday afternoon with Executive Vice President/General Manager Mickey Loomis, Coach Sean Payton, quarterback Drew Brees and safety Malcolm Jenkins. Read the story written by John DeShazier and watch the videos here.
- The Black and Blue Report will air at 1 p.m. Friday with host Sean Kelley and special guest Pelicans Coach Monty Williams and a Saints post-practice report from John DeShazier. Listen to Thursday's show with Pelicans guard Jrue Holiday and Saints wide receiver Lance Moore here.