Associated Press photos of new Saints OT Andrus Peat.
Ten things to know about new New Orleans Saints offensive tackle Andrus Peat:
- Played college football at Stanford.
- Drafted in the first round (13th overall) of the 2015 NFL draft by the New Orleans Saints.
- Originally from Chandler, Ariz.
- He earned six All-America honors in 2014.
- Won the Morris Trophy as the Pac-12 Conference's top offensive lineman.
- Father, Todd, played six seasons in the NFL with the St. Louis and Phoenix Cardinals (1987-89) and Los Angeles Raiders (1990, 1992-93).
- He was the nation's top recruit by Sporting News.
- He was selected to play in the Under Armour All-American and U.S. Army All-American games.
- His mark from the Pro Day broad jump is 10 feet 1/2 inch.
- He was a member of the All-Pac-12 first team.