- The Saints finished the 2010 preseason 2-2.
- QB Patrick Ramseystarted the game**saw his most extensive action of the preseason, playing the first half. He completed 11 of 16 passes for 98 yards and a passer rating of 84.9.
- *Chase Daniel *played the second half and completed 10-of-18 passes for 137 yards with one touchdown and one interception
- WRRobert Meachem, seeing first half action, led the Saints in receiving with five receptions for 49 yards. In the second half, WR*Adrian Arrington *led New Orleans in receiving yardage with three catches for 78 yards, including a fourth quarter 35-yard TD grab.
- RB*Ladell Betts *led the Saints in rushing with seven carries for 38 yards.
- S*Chris Reis *led the Saints with eight tackles.
- The Saints scored 122 points in their four preseason games, surpassing their 2009 total of 107
- With his third quarter takedown of Titans QBChris Simms, DEJeff Charleston *recorded his team-leading second sack of the preseason. DEJunior Galette and CBLeigh Torrence *had takedowns
- New Orleans recorded their first special teams touchdown of the postseason, when rookie DEJunior Galette *blocked a punt by Titans PBrett Kern. Rookie LBHarry Coleman eventually recovered the ball at the Titans one-yard line and brought it into the end zone to give New Orleans a 10-7 second quarter lead. The Saints would have their second blocked punt when rookie TEJimmy Graham got in front of a fourth quarter kick and it was recovered by LBAnthony Waters *to set up a New Orleans field goal.
- The Saints are now 11-10 in preseason games underSean Payton.
Saints News | New Orleans Saints | NewOrleansSaints.com
Cornerback Paulson Adebo continued uptick in play against San Francisco
He had two pass breakups against the 49ers on Sunday
New Orleans Saints follow familiar script for this season in 13-0 loss to San Francisco
Saints commit two turnovers, one in red zone
New Orleans Saints key ingredients to victory against San Francisco 49ers
Defensive discipline a necessity against Niners
Kaden Elliss has emerged after waiting for opportunity with New Orleans Saints
'I've been very eager for the opportunity to get to go out and show what I can do'
New Orleans Saints defense will face multiple challenges from San Francisco's versatile offensive pieces
'When you've got play-makers like that in different areas, it's always going to create a challenge'
New Orleans Saints dual attack at quarterback worked as planned against Rams
'You just have to understand the flow of the game and be ready to go'
New Orleans Saints overcome defensive line injuries in one of team's most productive pass-rush games this season
Saints totaled four sacks against Rams on Sunday
Andy Dalton touchdown pass to Chris Olave erased negative play, energized crowd for New Orleans Saints in Sunday's victory
53-yard touchdown gave Saints 24-14 lead in third quarter
Offensive line shuffle continues for New Orleans Saints
'The guys that are going to be out there, we're going to have confidence in'
New Orleans Saints defense prepares for Rams offense that has had production drop from last season
'It's not about them, it's about what we do'
Chris Olave displays offensive knowledge as a rookie for New Orleans Saints
'He does a good job of getting open and finding the right spot to be'