- Drew Brees, Zach Strief, Marshon Lattimore, and Terron Armstead all returned for portions of practice in London on Sept. 27. See what these returns mean for the Saints here.
- Saints players spoke to the media after practice on Sept. 27. See what they had to say here.
- Sean Payton spoke on the Miami Dolphins defensive tackle, Ndamukong Suh saying, "he's a handful, he's a real good football player, he's explosive and I think one of the challenges is he's extremely instinctive." Read what else Payton had to say about the Dolphins here.
- The Saints offense looks to put players in their normal positions on Sunday after having Strief return to practice. See what adjustments are being made here.
- See all the moments from the Saints practice in London presented by Community Coffee.
The Saints went back to work to prepare for their Week 4 game against the Dolphins in London.