- Tune into the New Orleans Saints first regular season game tonight at 6:10 p.m. vs. the Houston Texans at the Mercedes-Benz Superdome. Fans can catch the action on ESPN (WDSU-6 locally). The game will air on local radio's WWL-870 AM and 105.3 FM as well as nationally on Westwood One. For Spanish language radio, tune in to KGLA 830 AM and 105.7 FM.
- Check out Booger McFarland on the New Orleans Saints podcast presented by SeatGeek - Sept. 6, 2019. McFarland, "Monday Night Football" color analyst, joins the show to talk about his new role in the booth for ESPN and the Saints' chances of making the Super Bowl.
- Watch the New Orleans Saints hype video opening up the 2019 season vs. the Houston Texans on "Monday Night Football" at the Mercedes-Benz Superdome. Time for you to get ready.
- Following the game watch the Saints Postgame Show presented by Verizon, Hosted by Carolina Gonzalez, the Postgame Show will feature live press conference coverage of Coach Sean Payton, highlights and analysis from senior writer John DeShazier. You can watch it here or on any of the team's social media channels.
- Remember to use the Saints app presented by Verizon to participate in the pregame light show inside the Dome as well as keep up team and player stats in the game. Get the details on how you can download the app here.
Monday, Sep 09, 2019 08:55 AM