How many practices are open to fans?
There are currently two minicamp practices open to fans at the Ochsner Sports Performance Center.
- Tuesday, June 14th will be open to Saints club seat holders and annual suite holders only.
- Wednesday, June 15th will be open to the public.
Are tickets digital or printed?
All tickets will be digital and can be accessed through your SeatGeek account.
Will tickets be available at the gate?
No, day-of-tickets will not be available and must be reserved in advance.
What happens if the practice I have tickets for is canceled due to weather?
With the limited amount of practices, fans are not guaranteed a make up date.
All minicamp practices are subject to short notice changes and adjustments based on weather and/or football operations decisions. The most updated information can be obtained by visiting neworleanssaints.com or following the Saints' official Twitter (@Saints) or Facebook (facebook.com/neworleanssaints) platforms.
What type of seating is available at practice?
There will be a limited amount of bleacher seating available. Please note that the seating area is not covered; we encourage fans to wear hats and sunscreen. There will also be a cooling tent available for guests.
Are there accommodations for persons with disabilities?
Persons with disabilities are encouraged to park at the Shrine on Airline in Lot E (6000 Airline Drive, Metairie, LA), where they will be screened before boarding the ADA Shuttle. Once fans exit the ADA Shuttle at the main gate, fans with disabilities and in need of accommodations should see a Saints representative for appropriate assistance.
Know Before You Go
What time will practice start?
Gates will open to the public 1 hour prior to each practice.
Practices are scheduled to go from 10:30am-12:20pm.
Is tailgating allowed at the Shrine on Airline parking lots prior to practice?
Tailgating will not be permitted at Saints Minicamp.
Is parking available for practices at the Ochsner Sports Performance Center for minicamp practices?
Free public parking is available at the Shrine on Airline parking lots (6000 Airline Drive, Metairie, LA) in Lot B and is based on availability.
Is there a ride share drop off location?
Fans being dropped off or using ride share services can be dropped off on Tom Benson Way, on the LaSalle Park side of the street. Signage indicating the Ride Share Drop Off and Pick Up will be visible on the street.
Where will security screening and ticket scanning take place?
Security screening and ticket scanning will occur at the Main Entrance located on Tom Benson Way.
Will shuttles be provided for minicamp practices for transportation to the main entrance to the practice fields?
Complimentary shuttle service from the parking lots to the expanded practice field entrance field entrance is provided for all practices. Items left in vehicles should be stored out of sight.
Will players be available for autographs and fan interactions?
Fans will have the opportunity for a post-practice autograph session. The Saints cannot guarantee any specific player autograph.
Are there any prohibited items for minicamp practices at the Ochsner Sports Performance Center?
Fans are advised to arrive early as they will be checked via hand-wanding and all bags will be checked by security in the Shrine on Airline parking lots. To ensure that fans have a safe and enjoyable visit to Saints Minicamp Presented by SeatGeek, the following items are prohibited:
- Animals, except service animals assisting those with disabilities.
- Artificial noisemakers (air horns, bullhorns, whistles etc.)
- Backpacks, duffel bags, large bags and hard containers
- Bats, Poles, Sticks, Clubs, and Projectiles
- Contraband, Fireworks, and Glass.
- Coolers and outside food and beverage, except for fans with medical/dietary needs.
- Hoverboards or other self-propelled devices
- Laser pens
- Objects that may obstruct another fan's view, including umbrellas of over 4' in diameter
- Oversized purses or handbags (none larger than 16"x14"x13" are allowed).
- Remotely controlled model aircraft, unmanned aerial vehicles and drones.
- Selfie sticks and video cameras.
- Unauthorized Marketing/soliciting/vending
- Weapons and firearms (including fireworks, knives, pepper spray and electronic stunning devices).
- Any other item deemed unacceptable by Saints management.
- The Ochsner Sports Performance Center is a smoke-free facility and no smoking, lighters or e-cigarettes are allowed on the grounds.
- Fans are reminded to please leave such items secured in their vehicles. Prohibited items that are discovered will be confiscated, disposed of and will not be returned.
Are fans allowed to re-enter practice?
No, once you leave practice, you will not be allowed to re-enter.
Are fans allowed to take photos at minicamp practices?
Fans are welcome to take photos of the players during minicamp. However, video is prohibited. Saints staff may request at any time that you cease using those devices. Small cameras and binoculars will be allowed. No spectator cameras with lenses more than six inches long will be permitted. Binocular cases and camera bags are not permitted.
Food and Beverage
Will food and beverage items be available for purchase?
Food and Beverages will be available for purchase at minicamp. Please note that concessions are cashless. No outside food or beverage will be allowed.
Will Saints merchandise be available for purchase at minicamp?
Saints Merchandise from Fanatics will be available for purchase at all minicamp practices. For all merchandise items, here is a link to the Saints Pro Shop.
Additional Question(s) Contact
For any questions about the 2022 Saints Minicamp, please contact the Saints General Line at (504)-731-1700.