- Jacksonville Coach Doug Marrone played on the offensive line for the Saints in 1989 and served as the club's offensive coordinator from 2006-08 under Coach Sean Payton
- Marrone tutored Saints defensive tackle Jay Bromley and guard Andrew Tiller when he was head coach at Syracuse
- Jaguars assistant special teams coordinator Mike Mallory spent five seasons (2008-12) with the Saints, four as assistant special teams coach (2008-11) and his final campaign as assistant secondary coach (2012).
- Jaguars defensive line coach Marion Hobby spent two years (2006-07) with the Saints as defensive ends coach.
- New Orleans special teams coordinator Bradford Banta spent two years with the Washington Redskins on the same staff with Jacksonville secondary coach Perry Fewell throughout the 2015 and 2016 seasons.
- Saints offensive assistant Joseph Brady, coached for Penn State alongside Jacksonville offensive quality control coach, John Donavan in 2015.
- Jaguars assistant secondary coach, Joe Danna and assistant offensive line coach Tony Sparano Jr. served with Saints assistant head coach/tight ends, Dan Campbell and linebackers coach Mike Nolan on the same Miami Dolphins coaching staff.
- Saints senior defensive assistant Peter Giunta, Fewell and Jaguars offensive line coach Pat Flaherty won Super Bowls XLII (2007) and XLVI (2011) with the New York Giants under Jaguars Executive Vice President of Football Operations Tom Coughlin, who served as head coach.
- Flaherty and Giunta coached for Penn State together on their staff for two years (1982-83).
- Saints secondary coach Aaron Glenn played for the Jaguars in 2007.
- New Orleans senior offensive assistant/wide receiver coach Curtis Johnson served as the head coach for Tulane in 2012-2015 where Jaguars offensive research coach Eric Price served as offensive coordinator for all four years of Johnson's tenure. Jaguars strength and conditioning associate Jess Langvardt was a part of the Tulane staff in 2012 where he was an assistant strength and conditioning coach.
- Quarterback coach Joe Lombardi and Jacksonville special teams coordinator Joe DeCamillis served as assistants for the Atlanta Falcons in 2006.
- Saints defensive coordinator Dennis Allen and DeCamillis served on the same Falcons coaching staff from 2002-05.
- Jaguars linebacker coach Mark Collins and Danna served on Saints linebackers coach Mike Nolan's defensive staff when he was defensive coordinator for the Falcons from 2012-14
- New Orleans assistant offensive line coach Brendan Nugent served on the same staff with DeCamillis with the Chicago Bears from 2013-2014
- Saints offensive line coach Dan Roushar and Mallory served on the same staffs for Northern Illinois from 1997-2002, and Illinois from 2003-2004
- Coaching assistant Deuce Schwartz, Jaguars assistant defensive line coach Jason Rebrovich and Sparano all were on the Buffalo Bills coaching staff during the 2016 season
- Jaguars cornerback Jalen Ramsey and Saints cornerback P.J. Williams anchored the Florida State secondary together.
- New Orleans quarterback J.T. Barrett IV, wide receiver Michael Thomas, cornerback Marshon Lattimore, safety Vonn Bell and Jaguars defensive tackle Michael Bennett were college teammates at Ohio State.
- Saints quarterback Tom Savage played with Jacksonville tight end Scott Orndoff at Pittsburgh.
- Savage also played with cornerback A.J. Bouye with the Houston Texans.
- Jaguars kicker Josh Lambo and Saints cornerback De'Vante Harris played together for three years (2012-14) at Texas A&M.
- Saints running back Mark Ingram II, Jaguars defensive tackle Marcell Dareus and long snapper Carson Tinker were college teammates at the University of Alabama.
- Saints defensive back Natrell Jamerson played with Jaguars linebacker Leon Jacobs all four years at Wisconsin from 2014-17.
- Jaguars linebacker Brooks Ellis and Saints running back Jonathan Williams were college teammates at Arkansas.
- Jaguars defensive ends Carroll Phillips and Dawuane Scoot and New Orleans defensive back Justin Hardee were college teammates at the University of Illinois.
- Jaguars running back Leonard Fournette attended St. Augustine High School in New Orleans, then went on to attend LSU, where he played with Saints center/guard Will Clapp and Jaguars wide receiver D.J. Chark.
- Jaguars wide receiver Donte Moncrief and Saints defensive tackle Woodrow Hamilton IV played at Raleigh (Miss.) HS together.
- Jaguars defensive tackle Taven Bryan and Saints linebacker Alex Anzalone played at the University of Florida together
- Saints defensive back Linden Stephens and Jaguars defensive end Lyndon Johnson were college teammates at the University of Cincinnati.
- Jaguars quarterback Tanner Lee is a New Orleans native where he attended Jesuit High School, from there went on to play at Tulane where he was coached by Johnson.
- Jaguar tackle Jeremy Parnell was originally signed by the Saints. He spent his 2009 season on the practice squad.
- Saints running back Trey Edmunds and Jaguars linebacker Andrew Motuapuaka were college teammates at Virginia Tech...New Orleans assistant wide receivers coach Ronald Curry and Jacksonville running backs coach Tyrone Wheatley were teammates with the Oakland Raiders.
- Jaguars tight ends coach Ron Middleton served on the coaching staff at the University of Mississippi from 1999-2003.
- New Orleans linebacker Demario Davis and Jacksonville fullback Tommy Bohanon were teammates with the New York Jets from 2013-15.
- Saints guard Larry Warford and Jaguars defensive back Don Carey III were teammates with the Detroit Lions from 2013-16.
- New Orleans offensive lineman Trevor Darling, defensive end Al-Quadin Muhammad and Jacksonville cornerback Dee Delaney were college teammates at the University of Miami (Fla.).
Saints News | New Orleans Saints | NewOrleansSaints.com
Postgame Quotes: Atlanta Falcons vs. New Orleans Saints | 2023 NFL Week 18
Quotes from the New Orleans Saints win over the Atlanta Falcons in Week 18 of the 2023 NFL season.
Postgame Notes: Atlanta Falcons vs. New Orleans Saints | 2023 NFL Week 18
Notes from the Saints win over the Atlanta Falcons in Week 18 of the 2023 NFL season.
Green Bay Packers beat Chicago Bears, end New Orleans Saints playoff hopes
Saints needed Packers and Seahawks to lose to claim No. 7 seed
New Orleans Saints quarterback Derek Carr finishes regular season with a flourish
Defensive end Payton Turner returns after missing 15 games, recovers fumble
New Orleans Saints cap regular season with dominant home victory over Atlanta
Saints score season-high 48 points, allow three points in final three quarters
Game Recap: New Orleans Saints 48, Atlanta Falcons 17 | 2023 NFL Week 18
Saints waiting on results of Bears-Packers, Cardinals-Seahawks games to see if they make the playoffs
Halftime update: New Orleans Saints 17, Atlanta Falcons 17 | 2023 NFL Week 18
Falcons will get the ball to start the second half
New Orleans Saints and Atlanta Falcons join forces for ALS support through 50/50 raffles on January 7 clash in Caesars Superdome
Fans can purchase tickets three hours ahead of kickoff through the third quarter
Game Preview: Saints vs. Falcons - 2023 NFL Week 18
The Atlanta Falcons visit the New Orleans Saints in Week 18 for their 2023 NFL regular season finale on Sunday, Jan. 7, 2023 at noon CT on CBS.