New Orleans Saints vs. Tampa Bay Buccaneers series history
The Saints and Buccaneers first met in 1977. New Orleans has posted a 32-21 record vs. Tampa Bay, the club's best winning percentage (.604) vs. an opponent they have played a minimum of seven games against.
In the 53 games of the series there has been:
• 1,188 points scored by New Orleans, 1,013 allowed.
• A seven-game New Orleans winning streak from 2011-2014.
• A 14-9 record for the Saints in games played in Tampa.
• 20 games decided by double-digits.
• Seven games decided by 21 or more points.
• 32 games decided by seven points or less.
• A 41-point win by New Orleans on December 16, 2012, the club's first shutout against the Buccaneers.