New Orleans Saints vs. Carolina Panthers series history
The Panthers initially entered the NFL as an expansion franchise in 1995 and since then, they lead the regular season series 24-23 with the Saints winning the last three regular season games and the 2017 NFC Wild Card Playoff.
The clubs were in the NFC West from 1995-2001 and the rivalry's continued in the NFC South since 2002. The Saints have an 11-11 record in the regular season vs. Carolina at the Mercedes-Benz Superdome and the Wild Card win.
Of the 47 regular season games in the series, 23 have been decided by eight points or less, with New Orleans winning 10. The Saints' longest winning streak was a fivegame stretch from 2000-02.
In the 47 regular season games of the series there's been:
• 1,025 points scored by New Orleans, 1,023 allowed.
• A five-game New Orleans winning streak from 2000-02.
• A four-game New Orleans winning streak in games
played at the Mercedes-Benz Superdome from 1998-2001.
• 23 games decided by double-digits.
• Six games decided by 21 or more points.
• 23 games decided by eight points or less.
• One 31-point win by New Orleans.
• A 32-point loss by New Orleans.