Take a look at the newest addition to the Saints roster, veteran wide receiver Cameron Meredith.
1. Wide receiver Cameron Meredith played college football at Illinois State and signed with the Chicago Bears in 2015 as an undrafted free agent. During his rookie season he had 11 receptions for 120 yards.
- In 2016, Meredith had four touchdowns through 14 games with the Bears. In that time, Saints wide receivers coach Curtis Johnson was Meredith's coach with the Bears.
- During a 2017 preseason game against the Tennessee Titans, Meredith took a low hit tearing his ACL and MCL, resulting in his inability to play during the season.
- Meredith ranked No. 26 among wide receivers in 2016 with 63.4 yards per game.
- Standing at 6 feet 3 and 207 pounds, Meredith was the go-to option for the Bears, putting up two back-to-back 100-yard performances in 2016.