Photos of newly signed Saints safety Rafael Bush.
- Rafael attended Williston-Elko High School in South Carolina where he registered more than 3,500 rushing yards as a three-year starter at RB. Bush was named All-State, All-Region and All-Area during each of his three years as a starter, highlighted by his 1,800-yard, 28-touchdown campaign as a junior.
- Bush spent the three seasons with the New Orleans Saints from 2012-15. In 2014, he appeared in 10 games with seven starts before his season was cut short with a leg injury, posting a career-high 73 tackles (45 solo), three passes defensed and one special teams stop.
- Rafael came into the NFL in 2010 as an undrafted rookie free agent out of South Carolina State, signing with the Atlanta Falcons in April.
- As a senior at South Carolina State, Bush recorded 54 stops, scored three touchdowns to rank fourth on the Bulldogs and earned Defensive MVP honors from coaches. He was also named to school's All-Decade Team.
- While with the Saints, Bush registered several of his best single game stats, including a 40-yard interception return against Tampa Bay in 2012.