Photos of new Saints wide receiver Ted Ginn Jr.
- Ginn majored in human development and family science at Ohio State.
- At Ohio State, Ted became the first player in school history to score a touchdown on a pass, run, punt return and kickoff return in the same season as a sophomore in 2005.
- Ginn was drafted in the first round of the 2007 draft (ninth overall) by the Miami Dolphins where he played in 16 games with nine starts and accumulated a Dolphins rookie record of 2,086 combined yards.
- In 2015, Ted led the Panthers with a career high 10 touchdown catches and became the first Panthers wide receiver with double-digit touchdowns since Steve Smith (12) in 2015.
- Ginn was also a standout track athlete for the Glenville High School track team in Cleveland. As a junior, he became the national champion in the 110-meter hurdles and recorded the best time in the nation as a senior when he won the state title for the second consecutive year.