Welcome back the newest addition to the Saints roster, veteran tackle Jermon Bushrod
- Offensive tackle Jermon Bushrod was drafted by the New Orleans Saints in the fourth round in 2007 and remained with the team until 2012. Bushrod spent three years ('13-'15) with the Chicago Bears before eventually going to the Miami Dolphins '16-'17 and moving to right guard.
- Bushrod stands at 6' 4" 315 lbs and comes from Fredericksburg, VA. He has played in 134 games and started 122 of them.
- 2017 was Bushrod's second season with the Dolphins, he was placed on injured reserved after injuring his foot against the Tampa Bay Buccanneers in Week 11.
- During his time with the Saints, he was selected to the Pro Bowl twice in 2011 and 2012.
- Bushrod won a Super Bowl championship in 2009 with the Saints and started 14 of 15 games.