- Linebacker Demario Davis is coming off of his most productive season yet with a team-high 135 tackles and five sacks.
- Davis was drafted by the New York Jets as the 77th pick in the 2012 draft. He stayed with the Jets for four seasons (’12-’15) before going to the Cleveland Browns in 2016 and then returning to the Jets in 2017.
- Through six seasons, Davis is credited with 583 tackles, 13.5 sacks, one forced fumble, five fumble recoveries, one interception, and thirteen passes defended.
- According to Next Gen Stats, Davis had the fastest sack in the regular season during Week 7 when it took him only 2.09 seconds to sack the quarterback. He recorded 50 close in clean up tackles and 34 hustle tackles.
- Davis’ best statistical game came against the Miami Dolphins where he had 10 defensive stops and an elite game grade of 94.5, which was the highest single game grade of the year for a linebacker according to Pro Football Focus.