NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS SWEEPSTAKES. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. SPONSOR, ADMINISTRATOR: Subway Franchisee Advertising Fund Trust Ltd. ("SFAFT") on behalf of Market #036 will serve as the sponsor ("Sponsor") of the 2018 New Orleans Saints "Text-to-Win" Sweepstakes ("Sweepstakes"). Proof Advertising ("Administrator") will serve as the administrator of the Sweepstakes.
2. ELIGIBILITY: This Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the United States and the District of Columbia (excluding Puerto Rico and all United States territories and possessions, and Rhode Island, New York and Florida), who are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry, and who reside in Market #036 (including the following Louisiana Parises and Mississippi Counties: Hancock, Jefferson, Lafourche, Orleans, Pearl River, Plaquemines, Saint Bernard, Saint Charles, Saint James, Saint Tammany, St. John the Baptist, Tangipahoa, Terrebonne, Washington). You need not be present to win. Employees (and their immediate families or those living in the same household) of Sponsor, Administrator, The New Orleans Saints, Doctor's Associates, Inc., Franchise World Headquarters, LLC, Subway IP, Inc., SubwayÒ Restaurants, SubwayÒ Franchisees and their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, divisions, parent and related companies, suppliers, printers and advertising, promotional and judging agencies are not eligible to enter or win. An "Entrant" is an eligible person who submits an entry in accordance with these Official Rules.
3. SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD: The Sweepstakes begins September 22, 2018, 12:01 a.m., CT, and ends November 30, 2018, 11:59 p.m., CT (the "Sweepstakes Period").
4. HOW TO ENTER: You may enter this Sweepstakes only via the entry methods described below. All entries must be received by 11:59 p.m., CT, of the last day of the Sweepstakes Period (November 30, 2018), regardless of the method of entry. Proof of depositing entry in mail is not considered proof of delivery or receipt. No photocopied or mechanically reproduced entries will be accepted. Illegible, incomplete and duplicate entries will be disqualified. Entries will not be accepted from post office boxes. All entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned.
a. TEXT MESSAGE ENTRY METHOD: During the Sweepstakes Period, you may enter the Sweepstakes by texting the Subway® entry keyword (the "Keyword") from your mobile phone to the unique 6-digit number (the "Code"). Entrants may obtain the Keyword and the Code by making a Fresh Value Meal® purchase at participating Subway® Restaurant locations located in Market #036 during the Sweepstakes Period. The Keyword and Code will be printed onto a Subway® receipt, instructing Entrant to text the Keyword to the Code provided. After the Entrant has done so, he or she will receive a response message that they have received one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes. Additionally, Entrant may be asked if they would like to receive weekly Subway® deals by replying to the text.
Text messaging method of entry requires a phone and digital service capable of two-way text messaging. Text messaging may not be available in all areas in the U.S. Each text message sent to or received by a service subscriber of any participating wireless carrier will incur a standard messaging charge, in accordance with that carrier's terms and conditions applicable to such customer's particular rate plan and a premium text messaging charge. Each wireless carrier's rate plan may vary, and Entrants should contact their wireless carrier for information on messaging rate plans and charges relating to your participation in this Sweepstakes.
In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of the person submitting a text message entry, the entry will be deemed submitted by the authorized account holder of the mobile phone number submitted at the time of entry. The authorized account holder is the natural person who is assigned to the mobile phone number by the organization that is responsible for assigning the mobile phone number. Potential winners may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder.
b. MAIL-IN ENTRY METHOD: Alternatively, you may enter the Sweepstakes by hand-printing the words SubwayÒ 2018 New Orleans Saints "Text-to-Win" Sweepstakes, your name, age, address, city, state, zip code, telephone number, and e-mail address (if applicable) on a 3" x 5" card and mailing it in an envelope to: SubwayÒ 2018 New Orleans Saints "Text-to-Win" Sweepstakes Complimentary Code Request, Proof Advertising, 114 W. 7th Street, Suite 500, Austin, TX 78701 ("Mail-in Entry"). An Entrant will receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes for each postcard received by Administrator.
If it is discovered that an Entrant has registered or attempted to register more than once using multiple e-mail addresses, telephone numbers, multiple identities, IP addresses, use of proxy servers or any other method of unauthorized entry, all in Sponsor's and/or Administrator's sole and absolute discretion, all of that Entrant's entries will be declared null and void, Entrant will be disqualified from the Sweepstakes and any Prize that Entrant might have been entitled to receive will not be awarded to him/her. Entries that are late, lost, illegible, duplicated, mechanically reproduced, contain false information, damaged, misdirected, mutilated, garbled or incomplete, altered or otherwise irregular in the sole discretion of Sponsor and/or Administrator, that have been submitted or generated using robotic, programmed, script, or any other automated means, or illicit means, or do not conform with or satisfy any or all of the conditions set out in the Official Rules, as determined by Sponsor and/or Administrator in its sole and absolute discretion, may be judged void and disqualified.
Limit one (1) entry per person per day during the Sweepstakes Period, regardless of method of entry. A "day" is defined as starting at 12:00 a.m. CT and ending at 11:59:59 p.m. CT on that calendar day.
5. PRIZES AND APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE: There will be eight (8) prizes awarded to eight (8) Winners (defined below). The prizes (each a "Prize" and collectively, the "Prizes") are as follows:
|Grand Prize #1||Four (4) New Orleans Saints Club Tickets for one (1) New Orleans Saints home game on December 30, 2018||$1,100|
|Grand Prize #2||Four (4) New Orleans Saints Club Tickets for one (1) New Orleans Saints home game on December 30, 2018||$1,100|
|2nd Place Prize||One (1) New Orleans Saints’ player-autographed football||$750|
|3rd Place Prize||One (1) New Orleans Saints’ player-autographed football||$750|
|4th Place Prize||One (1) New Orleans Saints’ player-autographed football jersey||$1,000|
|5th Place Prize||One (1) New Orleans Saints’ player-autographed football jersey||$1,000|
|6th Place Prize||One (1) New Orleans Saints’ player autographed mini-helmet||$200|
|7th Place Prize||One (1) New Orleans Saints’ player autographed mini-helmet||$200|
FOOTBALL TICKET PRIZE CONDITIONS: This provision shall apply to any Prize that consists of tickets to a professional football game and related activities ("Tickets"). All costs and expenses associated with the acceptance and use of Tickets not expressly specified herein as being provided as part of the Prize, including but not limited to lodging, travel, transportation, meals, beverages, parking, gratuities and other costs and expenses incurred by use of the Tickets are the sole responsibility of the winning Entrant (collectively, as used in this paragraph, "Ticket Winner"). Seat locations at the game shall be determined in the sole discretion of Sponsor and/or Prize provider, unless otherwise specified herein. National Football League game, event and exhibition dates and times are determined in the sole discretion of the Office of the Commissioner of the National Football League and/or the applicable National Football League team, as applicable, and may be subject to change. The terms and conditions of the Tickets will govern in the event a legal game, event or exhibition, as defined by the National Football League, is not played or held, as applicable, due to weather conditions, an act of God, an act of terrorism, civil disturbance or any other reason. If Ticket Winner cannot attend the event on the date and at the time of the game specified in the Ticket, then Sponsor shall have no further obligation to the Ticket Winner. Sponsor does not guarantee that the game will take place on a particular date or time. Sponsor will have no responsibility to any Ticket Winner if any game is cancelled or rescheduled. Ticket Winner and his/her guest(s) agree to comply with all applicable football stadium and venue, as applicable, rules and regulations in connection with the Tickets. Sponsor and the applicable NFL Entities reserve the right to remove or to deny entry to the Ticket Winner and/or his/her guest who engage(s) in a non-sportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person at the game, event or exhibition. Sponsor and the NFL Entities (defined below) will not be responsible for weather conditions, acts of God, acts of terrorism, civil disturbances, work stoppage or any other natural disaster outside their control that may cause the cancellation or postponement of any National Football League game, event or exhibition. National Football League game, event and exhibition tickets awarded as prizes may not be resold or offered for resale, redeemed for cash, rescheduled or used for any commercial or promotional purpose whatsoever. Any such resale or commercial or promotional use may result in disqualification and forfeiture of the Prize, and may invalidate the license granted by the game, event or exhibition ticket(s). Each Ticket Winner agrees to and hereby does waive, release and hold harmless the "NFL Entities", which shall mean the National Football League, its member professional football clubs (including the New Orleans Saints), NFL Ventures, Inc., NFL Properties LLC, NFL Enterprises LLC, NFL Productions LLC and NFL International LLC and each of their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, shareholders, officers, directors, agents, representatives and employees for any and all claims arising out of any injury, damage or loss that may occur, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from the participation in the Sweepstakes or from the receipt or use of any Tickets (or any portion thereof) or any travel or activity related to the receipt or use of the Tickets (or any portion thereof), including without limitation, any personal injury, death or damage to persons or property. NFL Entities' names and logos are registered trademarks and are used with permission.
Approximate retail value ("ARV") for all Prizes is $6,100.
6. RANDOM DRAWING: Winners of the Prizes ("Winners") will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible entries, on or about December 5, 2018 ("Drawing Date") by the Sponsor, whose decisions are final and binding in all matters relating to this Sweepstakes. The Prizes are guaranteed to be awarded. Only one Winner per household is permitted. Sponsor will use reasonable efforts to contact Winners within two (2) weeks of the Drawing Date.
7. ODDS OF WINNING: Odds of winning a Prize depend on the total number of eligible entries received for the Sweepstakes and are equal regardless of method of entry.
8. PRIZE CONDITIONS: No substitution for any Prize will be permitted. If necessary due to unavailability of the Prize, a prize of equal or greater value will be awarded at the discretion of the Sponsor. Prize is not transferable, assignable or redeemable for cash. Winner will be required to execute and return an Affidavit of Eligibility and Publicity/Liability Release, and an IRS W-9 form (i.e. Request for Taxpayer Identification Number and Certification) within fifteen (15) days of issuance by Sponsor. Failure to return all required documents in this time period may result in the Winner being disqualified and an alternate Winner selected. If a prize notification is returned to Sponsor as undeliverable or if an Entrant is found to be ineligible or declines to accept a Prize for any reason, an alternate Winner will be selected. By entering this Sweepstakes and/or accepting the Prize, Winner and Entrant hereby consent (except where prohibited by law) to the reasonable use by Sponsor of the Winners' and Entrants' photograph, voice, likeness and/or image, hometown address, contents of the entry form and the name and age of the Winners and Entrants without any further compensation for any future promotional activity related to this Sweepstakes.
9. CONDUCT OF PARTICIPATION IN SWEEPSTAKES: By entering the Sweepstakes, Entrant affirms that he or she has read and agrees to abide by the Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any Entrant acting in violation of the Official Rules or found tampering with the entry process or with the operation of the Sweepstakes or the website. The Sweepstakes is governed by the laws of the United States and, by entering, all Winners and Entrants hereby submit to the jurisdiction and venue of the federal, state and local courts located in Connecticut. As a condition of entering this Sweepstakes, each Entrant agrees that: (a) under no circumstances will the Entrant be entitled or permitted to obtain awards for, and the Entrant expressly waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental, and consequential damages, and any other damages, other than actual, out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased, and in no event shall attorney's fees be recoverable by either party; and (b) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with the Sweepstakes or any Prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action. ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE RELATED TO SPONSOR OR THE SWEEPSTAKES OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE IN VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS, AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM SUCH ENTRANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
10. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: Released Parties (as defined herein) are not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate entry or entries, errors in calculations, theft, tampering, destruction, or unauthorized access to, or alteration of entries; printing or other errors; and any entries or mail which are late, lost, delayed, incomplete, misdirected, stolen, mutilated, illegible, postage due or any combination thereof. Sponsor reserves the right to modify, suspend or terminate the Sweepstakes in the event that it becomes necessary due to circumstances beyond Sponsor's control. In the event the Sweepstakes is terminated early, Winners will be selected from all eligible entries received at the time of termination.
11. RELEASE OF LIABILITY: By participating, Winners and Entrants (and the parent or legal guardian thereof if a Winner or Entrant is deemed a minor in his/her state of residence) agree to release, discharge, indemnify and hold harmless Sponsor, Administrator, NFL Entities, Doctor's Associates, Inc., Franchise World Headquarters, LLC, Subway IP, Inc., Subway Restaurants, Subway Franchisees, and each of their respective affiliated entities, affiliates, subsidiaries, parent corporations and companies, and all of their respective officers, directors, shareholders and principals, employees, representatives, agents and franchisees (collectively, "Released Parties"), from and against any claims made by any Winners and Entrants or any other third parties related in any way to the operation of this Sweepstakes, as well as any other claims, damages or liability due to any injuries, damages or losses (whether alleged, threatened, or actual) to any person (including death) or property of any kind resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from participation in this Sweepstakes or any related activity. Winners and Entrants (and the parent or legal guardian thereof if the Winner or Entrant is deemed a minor in his/her state of residence) assumes all liability for any injury or damage caused, or claimed to be caused, by participation in this Sweepstakes or acceptance, use or redemption of any Prize.
12. ADDITIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS: The following are conditions to winning a Prize and additional terms and conditions binding on Entrants and Winners:
a. All federal, state, local tax liabilities and any applicable fees associated with accepting a Prize or participation in this Sweepstakes are the sole responsibility of the Winners.
b. If a Winner declines a Prize, or if person who is chosen in the drawing is not an eligible entrant or has not complied with these Official Rules, such person shall be disqualified and another person will be chose in a drawing for the Prize.
c. No transfer, substitution, division or splitting of Prizes allowed.
d. Acceptance of a Prize constitutes permission by an Entrant to the Sponsor and/or Administrator and their agencies to use Entrant's names and/or likenesses for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, in perpetuity and in any and all media now known or hereafter discovered, unless prohibited by law.
e. Decisions of Sponsor and/or Administrator are final with respect to determination of Winners and all matters with respect to the conduct of the Sweepstakes.
f. By participating in this Program, Entrants and Winners agree to be bound by the Official Rules.
13. PRIVACY / USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION: By participating in the Sweepstakes, eligible Entrant hereby consents to Sponsor's, Administrator's or authorized agents' collection, use, and disclosure of Entrants' personal information for the purposes of administering the Sweepstakes, and prize fulfillment. Entrant acknowledges that he/she has read, understood and accepted the Sponsor's Privacy Statement, which provides more information about Sponsor's privacy practices and is located at http://www.subway.com/en-us/legal/privacystatement-fwh
Entrants may be offered the optional opportunity to receive coupons, newsletters, informational materials, marketing communications, or other special promotions, or other offers from Sponsor, affiliates within the Subway® Group, and/or third-party service providers. Entrants will not be contacted for marketing purposes unless they have provided their consent.
By accepting a Prize, Winner agrees to Sponsor's use of his/her name, city/province of residence, picture, biographical information, statements, voice and likeness in any advertising and publicity Sponsor and its respective successors, assigns and licensees may conduct relating to the Sweepstakes, in any media or format, whether now known or hereafter developed, including but not limited to the Internet, at any time or times in perpetuity, without further compensation or notice, and hereby releases Released Parties from any liability with respect thereto. Winner may be required to sign a further release regarding the grant of these publicity rights.
14. WINNERS LIST AND OFFICIAL RULES: You may obtain copies of the Official Rules or a list of Winners by sending a self-addressed, stamped envelope that reads: Winners List – or – Official Rules, Attn: Olivia Bilodeau, Proof Advertising, 114 W. 7th Street, Ste. 500, Austin, TX 78701; all requests must be received within six (6) months after the end of the Sweepstakes Period.
VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
©2018 Subway is a Registered Trademark of Subway IP Inc. ©Subway IP Inc. Fresh Value Meals are prepared in front of you. All rights reserved.