No Purchase Necessary to Enter or Win.
1. Eligibility: The Saints Waiting List Sweepstakes ("Sweepstakes") is open to individual permanent legal residents of the fifty (50) United States who are legal age of majority in their applicable state as of the date of entry. Employees, officers, directors, agents and representatives of New Orleans Louisiana Saints, LLC (hereafter, "Sponsor"), the National Football League, its member professional football clubs, NFL Ventures, L.P., PrimeSport, Inc., teamDigital Promotions, Inc. ("Administrator"), and each of their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, wholesalers, retailers, distributors, suppliers, advertising and promotion agencies (hereafter collectively, the "Released Parties"), and each such individual's immediate family members (mother, father, sister, brother, child, husband, wife, and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) and those living in their same households, whether or not related, are not eligible to participate or win. Void where prohibited by law. All applicable federal, state, and local laws apply.
2. Promotion Period: Sweepstakes begins 9:00:00 AM Central Time ("CT") on 5/7/2018 and ends 12:00:00 PM (noon) CT on 5/20/2018 (hereafter, "Promotion Period").
3. How to Enter: During the Promotion Period, CLICK HERE ("Website") and follow the instructions provided to complete and submit the registration form to be placed on the New Orleans Saints season ticket holder waiting list and to receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes. All entries must be received by 12:00:00 PM (noon) CT on 5/20/2018 to be eligible. Fans who have previously registered and are still presently on the waiting list as of 12:00:00 PM CT on 5/20/2018 will automatically receive one (1) entry. Only one (1) entry per person and/or email address will be accepted throughout the Promotion Period. Additional entries received from the same person and/or email address in excess of the stated limitation will be void. All entries become the exclusive property of the Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. The use of script, macro, or automated devices (or any other devices intended to automate or subvert any aspect of entry) to enter the Sweepstakes is prohibited and any entry through such means and any entry that is deemed to be ineligible (at Sponsor's sole discretion and in accordance with these Official Rules) are void. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of any entrant, such entrant will be deemed as the person named on the applicable registration form.
Released Parties are not responsible for late, lost, stolen, incomplete, misdirected, delayed, garbled, inaccurate, or undelivered registration forms, entries, or for telephonic, human, or computer failures, problems, or errors, interruptions in service due to system upgrades, repairs, modifications, or other causes, failures, or malfunctions of connections, satellite, network, cable, Internet Service Provider (ISP), phones, phone lines, or telephone systems, traffic congestion on the internet, technical or mechanical malfunctions, or other malfunctions or errors, whether caused by equipment, programming, human error, or otherwise relating to or in connection with the Sweepstakes, including, without limitation, errors which may occur in connection with the administration of the Sweepstakes, the processing of registration forms, entries, or the announcement of the prize, or for any injury or damage to entrant's or any other person's computer relating to or resulting from participation in this Sweepstakes, or for printing, typographical, human, or other errors appearing in these Official Rules or other Sweepstakes-related materials. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to void any entries of entrants whom Sponsor believes have attempted to tamper with or impair the administration, security, fairness, or proper play of this Sweepstakes or is in violation of these Official Rules.
5. Winner Selection: The potential Grand Prize winner will be selected by Sponsor in a random drawing conducted on or about 5/23/2018 from among all eligible entries received throughout the Promotion Period. The potential Grand Prize winner will be required to execute and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability, and (where legal) Publicity Release within five (5) days of the date of issuance of notification. If the winner is at least eighteen (18) years of age at the time of entry but still considered a minor in his/her jurisdiction of residence, Sponsor reserves the right to award the prize in the name of his/her parent or legal guardian who will be responsible for fulfilling all requirements imposed on winner set forth herein. By entering, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and to the decisions of the Sponsor, which will be final and binding in all respects. Non-compliance with the foregoing, with these Official Rules or return of prize notification as non-deliverable may result in disqualification and, at Sponsor's discretion and time permitting, awarding of prize to an alternate winner. Odds of winning depend upon the total number of eligible entries received throughout the duration of the Promotion Period.
6. One (1) Grand Prize: The Grand Prize winner will receive two (2) lower level New Orleans Saints season tickets for the ten (10) 2018 pre-season and regular season games. Additionally (if applicable), winner will have the opportunity to remain on the waiting list in his/her current position. Approximate Retail Value ("ARV"): $TBD. TRANSPORTATION TO/FROM GAMES AND PARKING PASSES ARE NOT INCLUDED AS PART OF PRIZE. Winner has the option to purchase any potential home playoff game seats or the same season ticket seats for the 2019 season. Seat locations shall be determined in the sole discretion of Sponsor. Winner and guest(s) (if applicable) must comply with all venue rules and regulations. Failure to do so may result in forfeiture of such portion of the prize and removal from the game(s). The Released Parties reserve the right to remove or to deny attendance to any winner and/or any guest who engages in a non-sportsmanlike, disruptive, or inappropriate manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other person at the game. All prize details are at Sponsor's sole discretion. All costs and expenses associated with the acceptance and use of any prize not specified herein as being awarded, including, but not limited to, all federal, state, and local taxes, food, beverages, souvenirs, luggage fees, any ground transportation, and other miscellaneous expenses are winner's sole responsibility.
7. Miscellaneous: No transfer, assignment, cash redemption, or substitution of prize (or portion thereof) is permitted except by Sponsor who reserves the right to substitute the prize (or applicable portion thereof) with one of comparable or greater value, at its sole discretion. Entrants agree, by entering, that i) Sponsor and its designees may use (unless prohibited by law), entrant's name, city and state of residence, photograph, any recording (voice, film, or video), and/or likeness for advertising, trade, and/or any other purposes in any media now or hereafter known throughout the world in perpetuity, without further compensation, permission, or notification; ii) Sponsor reserves the right to conduct a background/criminal check and entry in the Sweepstakes constitutes entrant's permission for Sponsor to conduct such background/criminal check, provided that, to the extent additional authorization is necessary under law, entrants shall authorize such check. Sponsor reserves the right (at its sole discretion) to disqualify any entrant based on the results of the background/criminal check or failure of the entrant to properly authorize such check; and iii) the Released Parties shall have no liability and will be held harmless by entrant for any claim, action, liability, loss, injury, or damage to entrant or any other person or entity, including, without limitation, personal injury or death to entrant or any other person or damage to personal or real property, due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, by reason of the acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of the prize and any travel or travel-related activity thereto (including, but not limited to, attendance at the game) or participation in this Sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify, suspend, and/or terminate this Sweepstakes (or portion thereof) for any reason, including should virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, or other causes corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness, or proper play of the Sweepstakes and, in the case of termination, at its discretion, select the winner at hand from eligible non-suspect entries received prior to the event that required such termination. CAUTION: Any attempt to deliberately damage the website or undermine the legitimate operation of this Sweepstakes is a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek any and all remedies available from any such person(s) responsible for the attempt to the fullest extent permitted by law.
8. Arbitration: Except where prohibited by law, as a condition of participating in this Sweepstakes, entrant agrees that i) any and all disputes and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, or prize awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by final and binding arbitration under the rules of the American Arbitration Association ("AAA") and held at the AAA regional office nearest the Sponsor; ii) the Federal Arbitration Act shall govern the interpretation, enforcement, and all proceedings at such arbitration; and iii) judgment upon such arbitration award may be entered in any court having jurisdiction. Under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, or any other damages, including attorneys' fees, other than entrant's actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e., costs associated with participating in this Sweepstakes), and entrant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
9. Choice of Law: All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation, and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the substantive laws of the State of Louisiana, USA, without regard to its conflict of laws principles.
10. Winner's Name: For the name of the winner (available after 6/8/18), send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to be received by 6/15/18 to: Saints Waiting List Sweepstakes Winner, c/o New Orleans Saints, 5800 Airline Drive, Metairie, LA 70003.
11. Sponsor: New Orleans Louisiana Saints, LLC, 5800 Airline Drive, Metairie, LA 70003.
12. Administrator: teamDigital Promotions, Inc., 6 Berkshire Blvd., Bethel, CT 06801.