<span style=""> <span style="">NEW YORK JETS (3-0) AT NEW ORLEANS SAINTS (3-0) </span> </span><span style=""><span style="">3:05 PM (CT): Louisiana Superdome
- SERIES LEADER: Series tied, 5-5
- STREAKS: The New Orleans Saints have won four-of-the-past five match-ups.
- COACHES VS. OPP.: New Orleans Saints Head Coach Sean Payton (0-0); New York Jets Head Coach Rex Ryan (0-0)
- LAST WEEK: The Saints defeated the Buffalo Bills in Buffalo, 27-7. The New York Jets defeated the Tennessee Titans, 24-17, at Giants Stadium.
- LAST GAME AT SITE: 11/27/05: Saints 21 at Jets 19. New Orleans QB Aaron Brooks throws for 3 TDs to hold off late rally by New York QB Brooks Bollinger & snap 6-game losing streak.
- BROADCAST INFORMATION: CBS (3:05 PM CT): Greg Gumbel, Dan Dierdorf. SIRIUS: 121 (NYJ), 123 (NO). XM: 105 (NO). Saints Radio Network (WWL 870 AM and 105.3 FM) Jim Henderson (play-by-play), Hokie Gajan (analyst) and and Kristin Garic (sideline reporter). SPANISH RADIO: WFNO 830 AM with Emilio Peralta (play-by-play) and Marco Garcia (analysis).
- PASSING: NO: Drew Brees 67-97-841 (2C)-9 TD (1L)-2 INT-118.1 passer rating(1L); NY: Mark Sanchez 49-83-606-4 TD-2 INT-87.7 pass rating
- RUSHING: NO: Mike Bell 45-229-5.1-1 TD; NY: Thomas Jones 48-181-3.8-2 TD (T3C)
- RECEIVING: NO: Marques Colston 15-195-13.0 avg.-3 TD; NY: Jerricho Cotchery 18 (T3C)-285 (3L)-15.8 avg.-1 TD
- OFFENSE: NO: 438.0 (1L); NYJ: 315.0
- TAKE/GIVE: NO 3 (T2C); NYJ 4 (T3C)
- DEFENSE: NO: 312.3; NY 256.0 (2C)
- SACKS: NO Charles Grant 2.0; NY David Harris 2.0
- INTs: NO: Darren Sharper 3 (T1L); NY Four players tied with one each.
- PUNTING: NO: Thomas Morstead (rookie) 46.5; NY: Steve Weatherford 40.7
- KICKING: NO: John Carney 30 pts (2C) (15/15 PAT; 5/6 FG); NY Jay Feely 22 (7/7 PAT; 5/5 FG)
- Lead NFL with 120 points, most by team in 1st 3 games since 1968 (Dal., 132).
- QB DREW BREES leads NFL with 118.1 rating & 9 pass TDs. Since joining NO in 2006, leads NFL with 14,751 passing yards, 97 TDs & 25 300-yard games. In past 23, Brees has 15 300-yard games (65.2 pct.).
- Brees was named the NFC offensive player of the week for the month of September.
- RB-PR REGGIE BUSH has 25 career TDs (13 rush, 8 rec, 4 PR) & is only player in team history to score via rush, rec. & PR.
- RB PIERRE THOMAS rushed for 126 yards & 2 TDs last week. Has 11 TDs (8 rush, 3 rec.) in past 8.
- RB LYNELL HAMILTON scored 1st career TD last week.
- WR MARQUES COLSTON has 7 TDs in past 6.
- TE JEREMY SHOCKEY has 435 receptions since 2002, 3rd most in NFL among TEs.
- WR DEVERY HENDERSON averages 21.4 yards per catch in career. Had 30-yard TD in last game vs. NYJ.
- LB JONATHAN VILMA played 4 years with NYJ & was selected to Pro Bowl & named Defensive Rookie of Year.
- S DARREN SHARPER leads active players with 57 INTs.
- DE WILL SMITH had sack in last meeting. Had sack & 1st career INT last week.
- Rookie CB MALCOLM JENKINS has earned two consecutive NFC Rookie Special Teams Player of the Week honors.
- Club aims to start season 4-0 for 1st time since '04 & seeks 2nd consecutive win at NO.
- QB MARK SANCHEZ (1st round, No. 5) can become 1st rookie QB to start and win team's 1st 4 games of season in Super Bowl era. Recorded 1st career rush TD last week. Aims for 4th consecutive game w/TD pass.
- For career, RB THOMAS JONES averages 102.6 rush yards per game when he has 20 att. Has 4 rush TDs in past 3 against NFC. Teams are 31-14 (.689) when he records 20 att.
- WR JERRICHO COTCHERY is averaging 95 receiving yards per game (285 total) in '09 & posted season-high 108 receiving yards last week.
- TE DUSTIN KELLER averages 15.6 yards per catch in '09.
- Defense ranks 2nd in NFL allowing 11 points per game (Denver, 5.3).
- LB DAVID HARRIS registered 1st career INT last week. Leads team in tackles (21) & sacks (2) in '09…S ERIC SMITH posted 1st INT of '09 last week.
- DT KRIS JENKINS has 19 career sacks vs. NFC.
- Since '01, Jets lead NFL with 11 KR-TDs.FINAL INJURY REPORTS
NEW ORLEANS SAINTS
OUT: DT Will Smith/Kendrick Clancy.aspx">Kendrick Clancy (knee), TE Darnell Dinkins (foot), RB Mike Bell (knee) and T Jermon Bushrod.
QUESTIONABLE: CB Malcolm Jenkins (ankle).
PROBABLE: WR Lance Moore (hamstring), WR Rod Harper (foot) and DE Bobby McCray (back).
NEW YORK JETS
OUT: CB Lito Sheppard (quad) and CB Donald Strickland (ankle)
PROBABLE: LB Larry Izzo (hamstring), S Jim Leonhard (knee), CB Darrelle Revis (hamstring), S Kerry Rhodes (knee), DT Kris Jenkins (groin), DT Sione Pouha (ankle), G Matt Slauson (ankle), T Damien Woody (shoulder) and WR Wallace Wright.