<span style=""> <span style=""> **SAINTS-EAGLES SERIES FACTS** </span> </span> <span style=""> </span> <span style=""> <span style=""> </span>
Saints' Largest Margin of Victory:18 (Saints 21, Eagles 3, 10/29/72 at Tulane Stadium)
Eagles' Largest Margin of Victory:27 (Eagles 48, Saints 21, 11/19/67 at Franklin Field)
Current Series Streak:Eagles 1 (12/23/07)
Saints' Longest Win Streak:3 (11/30/69-10/27/74)
Eagles' Longest Win Streak:5 (11/6/77-10/11/81 and 9/6/92-11/23/03)
Most Points by Saints:31, Eagles 24 (11/5/67 at Tulane Stadium)
Most Points by Eagles:48, Saints 21 (11/19/67 at Franklin Field)
Most Points, Both Teams:69 (Eagles 48, Saints 21, 11/19/67 at Franklin Field)
Fewest Points by Saints:7 (two times), 11/6/77 at Veterans Stadium and 9/24/00 at Louisiana Superdome
Fewest Points by Eagles:3, Saints 21 (10/29/72 at Tulane Stadium)
Fewest Points, Both Teams:19, (Saints 13, Eagles 7, 10/13/91 at Veterans Stadium)
Below are highlights of how selected Saints have performed during their career against the Eagles:
QB Drew Brees:
- Tossed three touchdown passes in victory vs. Eagles, October 15, 2006.
- With the score tied and 8:26 left, he led the Saints on a 16 play 72-yard march to set up the game-winning John Carneyfield goal which went through the uprights with no time left. Brees completed final 10 passes of the day, finishing completing 27 of 37 throws for 275 yards.
- In NFC Divisional Playoff, vs. Philadelphia, January 13, 2007, the Saints' quarterback completed 20 of 32 for 243 yards with a touchdown pass to lead Saints to NFC Championship for first time in franchise history.
- Brees also completed 27-of-42 passes for 284 yards vs. Philadelphia on December 23, 2007. Brees carried a streak of consecutive passes completed over from the previous game against Arizona into the first quarter before having it snapped at 17, breaking a 28-year old franchise record of 15 set by Archie Manning in 1979.
Had 11 carries for 25 yards and four catches for 35 yards vs. Philadelphia, October 15, 2006.
In the NFC Divisional Playoff vs. Philadelphia, January 13, 2007, he recorded 52 yards on 12 attempts and had a four-yard touchdown run. Also had three receptions for 22 yards and returned a trio of punts for 21 yards.
K John Carney:
His 31-yard game-winning field goal as time expired to cap a game-closing 16 play, 72 yard march and a 27-24 victory vs. Philadelphia, October 15, 2006. It was the 14th game-winner in Carney's career and 11th that occurred in a game's final ten seconds.
Carney also made two-of-two field goal attempts and all three extra point attempts in NFC Divisional Playoff vs. Eagles, January 13, 2007.
WR Marques Colston:
- Recorded four receptions for 40 yards and a second quarter seven-yard touchdown catch vs. Philadelphia, October 15, 2006.
- In his postseason debut, led the Saints with five receptions for 55 yards in the NFC Divisional Playoff vs. Eagles, January 13, 2007.
LB Scott Fuita:
- Recorded seven tackles, a half-sack, two passes defensed and an interception vs. Philadelphia, October 15, 2006.
DE Charles Grant:
- Recorded one solo tackle, a sack for a four-yard loss and a pass defense at Philadelphia, November 23, 2003.
- Had a sack and four tackles vs. Philadelphia, October 15, 2006.
- Recorded seven tackles (four solo) the in NFC Divisional Playoff vs. Eagles, January 13, 2007.
- Notched five solo stops and a sack vs. Philadelphia, December 23, 2007.
WR Devery Henderson:
- Had a 35-yard grab in the NFC Divisional Playoff vs. Philadelphia, January 13, 2007.
- Caught a 53-yard pass vs. Philadelphia, December 23, 2007.
LB Scott Shanle:
- Recorded five tackles and one sack in the NFC Divisional Playoff vs. Philadelphia, January 13, 2007.
DE Will Smith:
Recorded a team-leading eight tackles in the NFC Divisional playoff vs. Philadelphia, January 13, 2007.
Notched four tackles, deflected one pass, recovered one fumble and had one quarterback takedown in a busy day vs. Philadelphia, December 23, 2007.
SUPERLATIVES vs. PHILADELPHIA
The top individual yardage games for the Saints in the 24 previous regular season meetings against the Eagles:
RUSHING YARDAGE(100 yards)
•RB Deuce McAllister– 19 carries for 184yards, at Lincoln Financial Field, Nov. 23, 2003.
•RB Deuce McAllister– 21 carries for 143yards, NFC Divisional Playoff at the Superdome, Jan. 13, 2007.
•RB George Rogers– 17 carries for 134yards, at the Superdome, Oct. 11, 1981.
•RB Ricky Williams– 20 carries for 103yards, at the Superdome, Sept. 24, 2000.
PASSING YARDAGE(250 yards)
• QB Archie Manning –25 of 40 for 306yards, at the Superdome, Nov. 8, 1980.
• QB Archie Manning –20 of 35 for 306yards, at Tulane Stadium, Oct. 29, 1972.
• QB Bobby Hebert –23 of 39 for 291yards, NFC Wild Card Playoff at the Superdome, Jan. 3, 1993.
• QB Aaron Brooks –24 of 39 for 287yards, at Lincoln Financial Field, Nov. 23, 2003.
• QB Drew Brees –27 of 42 for 284yards, at the Superdome, Dec. 23, 2007.
• QB Drew Brees –27 of 37 for 275yards, at the Superdome, Oct. 15, 2006.
RECEIVING YARDAGE(100 yards)
• WR Wes Chandler– Nine receptions for 139yards, at the Superdome, Nov. 9, 1980. (Part of dual 100-yard receiving game)
• WR Eric Martin– Nine receptions for 120yards, at the Superdome, Dec. 18, 1989.
• WR Ike Harris– Four receptions for 119yards, at the Superdome, Nov. 9, 1980. (Part of dual 100-yard receiving game)
• WR Paul Seal– Four receptions for 115yards, at Tulane Stadium, Oct. 27, 1974.
• WR Joe Horn– Six receptions for 110yards, at the Superdome, Oct. 15, 2006.
• TE Boo Williams– Nine receptions for 110yards, at Lincoln Financial Field, Nov. 23, 2003.
• WR Walt Roberts– Two receptions for 109yards, at Franklin Field, Nov. 19, 1967.
• DT Jim Wilks– 3.5sacks, at Veterans Stadium, Dec. 11, 1983.
• DE Frank Warren– Three sacks, at the Superdome, Dec. 18, 1989.
• LB Pat Swilling– 2.5 sacks, at Veterans Stadium, Oct. 13, 1991.
FRIDAY INJURY REPORT/GAME STATUS
New Orleans Saints:
Out: T Jammal Brown (hip), TE Darnell Dinkins (foot)
Doubtful: No players are listed as doubtful.
Questionable: RB Pierre Thomas (knee), DT Will Smith/Kendrick Clancy.aspx">Kendrick Clancy (knee).
Probable: TE Jeremy Shockey (ankle), T Jermon Bushrod (ankle), CB Tracy Porter (knee), S Usama Young (shoulder), S Roman Harper (hamstring).
Out: G Todd Herremans (foot), S Quintin Demps (hamstring), LB Joe Mays (shoulder.
Doubtful: QB Donovan McNabb.
Questionable: DE Victor Abiamiri (groin).
Probable: WR Kevin Curtis (knee), T King Dunlap (elbow), G Max Jean-Gilles (shoulder), T Winston Justice (shoulder), WR DeSean Jackson (groin).