Saints Rouses Sweepstakes
No Purchase or Text Message Necessary to Enter or Win.
1. Eligibility: The Saints Rouses Sweepstakes ("Sweepstakes") is open to legal residents of Louisiana, Mississippi, and Alabama, eighteen (18) years of age or older (nineteen (19) years of age or older in Alabama and twenty-one (21) years of age or older in Mississippi) at the time of entry. Employees, officers, directors, agents, and representatives of New Orleans Louisiana Saints, LLC (hereafter, "Sponsor"), the National Football League ("NFL") and its member professional football clubs, NFL Ventures, L.P., Frito-Lay, Inc., and each of their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, wholesalers, retailers, distributors, suppliers, advertising & promotion agencies (hereafter collectively, the "Released Parties"), and each such individual's immediate family members (mother, father, sister, brother, child, husband, wife, and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) and those living in their same households, whether or not related, are not eligible to participate or win. The NFL is neither a sponsor nor affiliated with this Sweepstakes and is not responsible for the promotion, administration, or execution of this Sweepstakes. Void outside Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama, and where prohibited by law. All applicable federal, state, and local laws apply.
2. Promotion Period: Sweepstakes begins at 12:00:00 AM Central Time ("CT") on 7/18/2018 and ends at 11:59:59 PM CT on 8/15/2018 ("Promotion Period").
3. How to Enter: During the Promotion Period, there are two (2) ways to enter:
1.) Online: Visit neworleanssaints.com/WIN and follow the instructions provided to complete and submit the registration form to receive one (1) entry; OR
2.) Text Message: Using a wireless device, successfully text keyword Saints18 to the short code 24587. Upon submission, you will automatically receive a text message with the registration URL. Click the URL and complete and submit the registration form in accordance with the instructions provided to receive one (1) entry. You may opt-out from receiving future text messages from Sponsor at any time by sending any of the following words to 24587: STOP, QUIT, END, UNSUBSCRIBE or CANCEL. To get help with SMS, send HELP to 24587. Important Notice for Text Messaging Method: Message and data rates may apply. Your wireless service provider may charge you for each text message you send and/or receive. Please consult your wireless service provider regarding its pricing plans. You must be a wireless service subscriber with text messaging service using a participating service provider in order to enter via this method. Not all cellular phone providers carry the necessary service to participate. Check your phone capabilities for specific text messaging instructions. Consent is not a condition to entry.
4. Winner Selection/Odds: Grand Prize winner will be selected in a random drawing conducted on/about 8/22/2018 from amongst all eligible entries received by Sponsor. Odds of winning depend on the number of entries received. The potential winner will be notified by e-mail and/or telephone number. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of any entrant, entrant will be deemed as the person named on the applicable entry form. The Released Parties are not responsible for electronic communications that are undeliverable as a result of any form of active or passive filtering of any kind, or insufficient space in entrants' e-mail accounts to receive e-mail messages. The Released Parties are not responsible for false, incorrect, changed, incomplete, or illegible contact information.
5. One (1) Grand Prize: The Grand Prize winner will receive two (2) tickets in the loge level to each Saints pre-season and regular home game in the 2018 New Orleans Saints football season (a total of ten (10) games). Approximate Retail Value ("ARV") = $5,100. Winner will be responsible for any/all ground transportation to/from the game(s). Prize does not include Season Ticket Holder benefits, playoff tickets, and/or tickets to any game(s) played outside the regular 2018 home season. In the event any game is postponed and rescheduled, tickets and/or passes to the rescheduled game will be awarded. Released Parties not responsible for any game delays, any cancellation of a game, and/or other difficulties occurring with the prize. All costs and expenses associated with the acceptance and use of the prize not specified herein as being awarded, including, but not limited to, all federal, state, and local taxes, any/all ground transportation to/from the game, parking, meals, incidentals, and other miscellaneous expenses are winner's sole responsibility. Exact seat locations to be determined solely by Sponsor. Tickets are subject to terms and conditions specified thereon. Winner agrees to comply with all such terms and conditions, as well as with all game and venue rules and regulations and, in accordance therewith, agree not to act in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with any intent to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other person at any game. Winner will be escorted out of venue by Sponsor or its designated agent(s) for improper conduct and/or violation of federal, state, or local laws (including, but not limited to, the unlawful possession, use, or distribution of illicit drugs, unlawful drug paraphernalia, and alcohol), as Sponsor determines in its sole discretion, and will forfeit the balance of his/her prize. Unused tickets cannot be refunded, exchanged, or applied towards tickets for any subsequent games. Other than the details of the Grand Prize outlined above, Released Parties have no additional obligations or commitments to the Grand Prize winner in connection with this Sweepstakes. All prize details are at Sponsor's sole discretion.
6. Miscellaneous: No transfer, assignment, cash redemption, or substitution of prize (or portion thereof) except by Sponsor, who reserves the right to substitute a prize(s) with one of comparable or greater value (except as otherwise provided above), at its sole discretion. Grand Prize winner will be required to execute and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability Release, and (where legal) Publicity Release, and any other documents required by Sponsor within five (5) days of date of notification. Non-compliance with the foregoing, with these Official Rules or return of prize notification as non-deliverable may result in disqualification and, at Sponsor's discretion and time permitting, awarding of prize to an alternate winner. Entrants agree, by entering, that: i) Sponsor and its designees may use (unless prohibited by law), entrant's name, city and state of residence, photograph, any recording (voice, film, or video), and/or likeness for advertising, trade, and/or any other purposes in any media now or hereafter known throughout the world in perpetuity, without further compensation, permission, or notification; ii) Sponsor reserves the right to conduct a background check and entry in the Sweepstakes constitutes entrant's permission for Sponsor to conduct such background check, provided that, to the extent additional authorization is necessary under law, entrants shall authorize such check. Sponsor reserves the right (at its sole discretion) to disqualify any entrant based on the results of the background check or failure of the entrant to properly authorize such check; and iii) the Released Parties shall have no liability and will be held harmless by entrant for any claim, action, liability, loss, injury, or damage to entrant or any other person or entity, including, without limitation, personal injury or death to entrant or any other person or damage to personal or real property, due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, by reason of the acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of the prize and any travel or travel-related activity thereto (including, but not limited to, attendance at the game) or participation in this Sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify, suspend, and/or terminate this Sweepstakes (or portion thereof) for any reason, including should virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, or other causes corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness, or proper play of the Sweepstakes and, in the case of termination, at its discretion, select the winner from eligible non-suspect entries received prior to the event that required such termination. CAUTION: Any attempt to deliberately damage the website or undermine the legitimate operation of this Sweepstakes is a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek any and all remedies available from any such person(s) responsible for the attempt to the fullest extent permitted by law.
7. Arbitration: Except where prohibited by law, as a condition of participating in this Sweepstakes, entrant agrees that: i) any and all disputes and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, or any prize awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by final and binding arbitration under the rules of the American Arbitration Association ("AAA") and held at the AAA regional office nearest the Sponsor; ii) the Federal Arbitration Act shall govern the interpretation, enforcement, and all proceedings at such arbitration; and iii) judgment upon such arbitration award may be entered in any court having jurisdiction. Under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, or any other damages, including attorneys' fees, other than entrant's actual out-of-pocket expenses (e.g., costs associated with participating in this Sweepstakes), and entrant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
8. Choice of Law: All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation, and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the substantive laws of the State of Louisiana, USA.
9. Winner's Name: For the name of the winner (available after 8/22/2018), send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to be received by 9/22/2018 to: Saints Rouses July Sweepstakes, c/o New Orleans Saints, 5800 Airline Drive, Metairie, LA 70003.
10. Sponsor and Administrator: New Orleans Louisiana Saints, LLC, 5800 Airline Drive, Metairie, LA 70003.