- Pretzel bites, frozen: Approx. 1 1/2 cup
- Beer Cheese (or Nacho Cheese Sauce): 3/4 cup
- ROLD GOLD® Original Tiny Twists Pretzels: Approx. 1 cup
- Bacon bits: 2 Tbsp.
- Green Onions, sliced: 1 Tbsp.
- Heat pretzel bites according to package instructions.
- Meanwhile, in a small pot or microwaveable bowl, heat cheese sauce, stirring occasionally to prevent burning.
- Place warm pretzel bites and whole ROLD GOLD® pretzels into serving container. Top with warm cheese sauce, crispy bacon bits, additional crushed ROLD GOLD® pretzels, and sliced green onions.
- Serve and enjoy!
With limited fans in attendance this season, we're going to bring this series of tailgate recipes back home with the Homegate Snack of the Week!
Check out all of our Homegate Snack of the Week recipes.
Need more tailgate food recipes for your next party?
Check out the best tailgating recipes from 2019!