- FRITOS® Original Corn Chips: Approx. 1/2 cup
- Flour tortilla: 1 each
- Cheddar Cheese, shredded: 2 Tbsp.
- Lettuce, shredded: 1/4 cup
- Breaded Chicken Tender: 1-2 each
- Pico de Gallo: 2 Tbsp.
- Black beans, canned, rinsed and drained: 1 Tbsp.
- Corn, whole kernels: 1 Tbsp.
- Southwest Ranch: 1/4 cup
- Prepare breaded chicken tenders from scratch, or according to premade package instructions.
- Sprinkle shredded cheese and lettuce across the center of the tortilla. Place chicken tender directly on top. Add pico de gallo, black beans, corn, and FRITOS® before rolling up the tortilla, tucking in each end to form a tight wrap.
- Serve alongside a ramekin of Southwest ranch for dipping, and enjoy!
With limited fans in attendance this season, we're going to bring this series of tailgate recipes back home with the Homegate Snack of the Week!
Check out all of our Homegate Snack of the Week recipes.
Need more tailgate food recipes for your next party?
Check out the best tailgating recipes from 2019!