- FRITOS® Chili Cheese Flavored Corn Chips: 1/4 cup
- Brioche Burger Bun: 1 each
- Mayo: 2 tsp.
- Pickles: 3 each
- Lettuce, shredded: 2 Tbsp.
- Red Onion, sliced into rings: 1 slice
- Burger Patty: 1 each
- Cheddar Cheese, sliced: 1 slice
- Chili: 1/4 cup
- In a small pot or microwaveable bowl, heat your favorite homemade or prepared chili, stirring occasionally to prevent burning.
- Cook the ground beef patty on a hot grill, griddle, or sauté pan to desired degree of doneness. While still hot, add cheddar cheese on top of the cooked beef patty, and allow to melt.
- Spread mayo on both sides of bun. To the bottom bun, add pickles, lettuce, and red onions.
- Place the burger patty on top of prepared bun and gently spoon warm chili on top. Garnish with FRITOS® Chili Cheese Flavored Corn Chips, and then close the burger by carefully stacking on the top bun.
- Serve and enjoy!
With limited fans in attendance this season, we're going to bring this series of tailgate recipes back home with the Homegate Snack of the Week!
Check out all of our Homegate Snack of the Week recipes.
Need more tailgate food recipes for your next party?
Check out the best tailgating recipes from 2019!