Meet the newest member of the New Orleans Saints, running back Latavius Murray.
- Running back Latavius Murray graduated from the University of Central Florida before entering the 2013 NFL draft. Murray was selected 181st overall by the Oakland Raiders and spent three seasons with the Raiders before signing with the Minnesota Vikings in 2017.
- In three seasons with the Raiders, Murray played 45 games where he had 2,278 rushing yards on 543 carries and 20 touchdowns. To accompany his run game, Murray had 639 yards receiving on 91 receptions. He was selected to the Pro Bowl in 2015.
- In two seasons in Minnesota, Murray played in 32 games and had 1,420 rushing yards on 356 carries and 14 touchdowns. He also had 244 yards receiving on 37 catches.
- In 2017, Murray ranked No. 8 in rushing touchdowns with six.
- Last season Murray had zero fumbles on 140 rushing attempts.