Meet the newest member of the New Orleans Saints, tight end Jared Cook
- Tight end Jared Cook is 6 feet 5, 254 pounds and is entering his 11th season in the NFL.
- Cook spent his career with the Tennessee Titans (4), St. Louis Rams (3), Green Bay Packers (1), and Oakland Raiders (2). Cook spent the last two seasons with the Raiders and was selected to the 2018 Pro Bowl for the first time.
- 2018 was Cook's best statistical season. He had 68 receptions for 896 yards and six touchdowns, averaging 13.2 yards per reception and a catch percentage of 67.3 percent.
- Cook has played in 149 games and snatched 425 balls for 5,464 yards and 25 touchdowns.
- Cook is a native of Birmingham, Ala., and spent three seasons at South Carolina in 2006-2008 before entering the NFL Draft in 2009. Cook was the 89th overall pick by the Titans.