For New Orleans Saints games, hand-held cameras are permitted for non-commercial use. Camera lenses cannot exceed 6 inches. Video cameras are prohibited by league rules.
Champions Square and Exterior Activities
Tailgating is not allowed at the Mercedes-Benz Superdome and is highly discouraged around the area. Champions Square, Club 44 and Opening Act will not be open to guests.
Children Ticket Policy
Children up to 2 years of age do not require a ticket for admission. However, in order for a child to have his or her own seat, a ticket is required.
The Mercedes-Benz Superdome has four (4) Club Lounges located on the 200 Level. The Mercedes-Benz Superdome also has two (2) Bunker Club Lounges located Ground Level.
Club lounges will be open this upcoming season, but with new social distancing regulations. Please follow all signs and stadium staff guidelines when visiting these spaces:
- Premium Club areas that serve as a gathering area for premium guests will be activated in conjunction with health, social distancing, and capacity guidelines.
- Guests will still be required to wear a face covering or mask while in these spaces.
- There will a designated entry and exit door for all guests.
- Existing lounge furniture, tables, and chairs will be arranged in a matter consistent with social distancing guidelines.
- Restrooms will be updated and monitored with best practice cleaning and social distancing guidelines.
- Awareness and directional signage will be placed strategically at each respective location.
The East and West Bunker Clubs can only be accessed through the stands. Entry and exit on the event/ground level will not be allowed.
Due to limited availability, one companion in an adjacent seat may accompany each disabled person. In some sections, the companion seat may be a folding chair to accommodate that particular location.
We strive to make sure all fans have a safe and enjoyable environment to watch the game. If a patron wishes to report negative behavior or file a different complaint, please go to a Guest Services Kiosk or send a text to 69050 with the keyword NOLA followed by the issue and location.
Centerplate provides the food services at the Mercedes-Benz Superdome. They have teamed up with local and national brands to bring a variety of choices to patrons. Concessions are conveniently located throughout the stadium on the Plaza, Loge, and Terrace Levels. Click here for locations. Centerplate provides all catering exclusively in-house. Outside food and beverages of any kind may not be brought into the Mercedes-Benz Superdome. Centerplate may be contacted at (504) 681-0926.
The health and safety of our employees, clients and consumers is Centerplate's utmost priority. The below updates have been made to the concession areas in the Mercedes-Benz Superdome:
- Open concession stands will be determined by venue capacity.
- Every other Point-of-Sale device will be utilized to create social distancing for F&B queuing at open locations, and each device will cleaned frequently.
- Floor decals will be deployed assisting patrons with proper distancing, as well as additional signage surrounding the concession location.
- A customer facing barrier will be erected to minimized customer/patron interactions.
- Portable bars and food openings will be spaced out throughout the concourse areas and will have the same safety measures as the concession stands.