No Purchase Necessary to Enter or Win
1. Eligibility: The Saints Insider Hall of Fame Gala Sweepstakes (hereafter, "Sweepstakes") is open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia who have reached the age of majority in their jurisdiction of residence at the time of entry. Employees, officers, directors, agents, and representatives of New Orleans Louisiana Saints, LLC (hereafter, "Sponsor"), the NFL Entities (defined below), and each of their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, wholesalers, retailers, distributors, suppliers, advertising and promotion agencies (hereafter collectively, "Released Parties"), and each such individual's immediate family members (mother, father, sister, brother, child, husband, wife, and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside), and those living in their same households, whether or not related, are not eligible to participate or win. The National Football League, its member professional football clubs, NFL Ventures, Inc., NFL Ventures, L.P., NFL Properties LLC, NFL Enterprises LLC, and each of their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, shareholders, officers, directors, agents, representatives, and employees (collectively, the "NFL Entities") will have no liability or responsibility for any claim arising in connection with participation in this sweepstakes or the award of the prize. The NFL Entities have not offered or sponsored this sweepstakes in any way. Void where prohibited by law. All applicable federal, state, and local laws apply.
2. Promotion Period: Sweepstakes begins 8:00:00 am Central Time ("CT") on 09/06/2018 and ends 11:59:59 pm CT on 09/12/2018 (hereafter, "Promotion Period").
3. How to Enter: During the Promotion Period, there are two (2) ways to enter:
a) Eligible entrants who are existing users of Saints Insider must visit http://insider.neworleanssaints.com/, log in, click the WIN Saints Stuff tab, click the Saints Experiences link, and follow the instructions provided to complete and submit the registration form to receive one (1) entry. All entries must be received by 11:59:59 pm CT on 09/12/2018 to be eligible. Only one (1) entry per person and/or email address will be accepted throughout the Promotion Period. Additional entries received from the same person and/or email address in excess of the stated limitation will be void.
b) Eligible entrants who are not an existing user of Saints Insider must visit http://go2.pelicanssaints.com/SI-experiences.html and follow the instructions provided to complete and submit the registration form to receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes. Only one (1) entry per person and/or email address will be accepted throughout the Promotion Period. Additional entries received from the same person and/or email address in excess of the stated limitation will be void.
All entries become the exclusive property of the Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. The use of script, macro, or automated devices (or any other devices intended to automate or subvert any aspect of entry) to enter the Sweepstakes is prohibited and any entry through such means and any entry that is deemed to be ineligible (at Sponsor's sole discretion and in accordance with these Official Rules) are void. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of any entrant, entry will be awarded to the person named on the entry form, provided such individual is eligible according to these Official Rules. If you choose to participate using your mobile phone, standard data fees may apply. See your wireless provider for pricing plan details. Released Parties are not responsible for late, lost, stolen, incomplete, misdirected, delayed, garbled, inaccurate, or undelivered registration forms, entries, or for telephonic, human or computer failures, problems, or errors, interruptions in service due to system upgrades, repairs, modifications, or other causes, failures, or malfunctions of connections, satellite, network, cable, Internet Service Provider (ISP), phones, phone lines or telephone systems, traffic congestion on the internet, technical or mechanical malfunctions, or other malfunctions or errors, whether caused by equipment, programming, human error, or otherwise relating to or in connection with the Sweepstakes, including, without limitation, errors which may occur in connection with the administration of the Sweepstakes, the processing of registration forms, entries, or the announcement of the prize, or for any injury or damage to participant's or any other person's computer relating to or resulting from participation in this Sweepstakes, or for printing, typographical, human, or other errors appearing in these Official Rules or other Sweepstakes-related materials. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to void any entries of entrants whom Sponsor believes have attempted to tamper with or impair the administration, security, fairness, or proper play of this Sweepstakes or is in violation of these Official Rules.
4. Winner Selection: At the conclusion of the Promotion Period, one (1) Grand Prize winner will be randomly selected by Sponsor from a pool of all the eligible entries received. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. By entering, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and to the decisions of the Sponsor, which will be final and binding in all respects. Potential Grand Prize winner will be notified via email and/or telephone and will be required to execute and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability, and (where legal) Publicity Release within twenty-four (24) hours of the date/time of issuance of notification. Non-compliance with the foregoing or with these Official Rules in any way, the inability to contact a potential winner (as specified above), failure to sign and return the Prize Claim Form(s) within the time specified above, or return of prize notification as non-deliverable may result in disqualification and, at Sponsor's discretion and time permitting, the awarding of the prize to an alternate potential winner for the drawing at issue. If the Grand Prize winner is at least eighteen (18) but still considered a minor in his/her jurisdiction of residence, Sponsor reserves the right to award the prize in the name of his/her parent or legal guardian who will be responsible for fulfilling all requirements imposed on winner set forth herein.
5. One (1) Grand Prize Winner: Grand Prize winner will receive a prize consisting of two (2) tickets to the New Orleans Saints Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony and Gala scheduled for September 14, 2018. Approximate Retail Value ("ARV"): $150.
Winners will be responsible for any and all transportation and parking to and from the event. In the event the event is postponed and rescheduled, tickets to the rescheduled event will be awarded. Released Parties are not responsible for any delays, any cancellation of event, and/or other difficulties occurring with a prize. All the costs and expenses associated with acceptance and use of a prize not specified herein as being awarded, including, but not limited to, all federal, state, and local taxes, and/all ground transportation to/from the event, parking, meals, incidentals, and other miscellaneous expenses are winner's sole responsibility. Tickets are subject to terms and conditions specified thereon. Winner and guest agree to comply with such terms and conditions as well as with all venue rules and regulations and, in accordance therewith, agree not to act in a disruptive manner, or with any intent to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other person at the event. Winner and/or guest will be escorted out of venue by Sponsor or its designated agent(s) for improper conduct and/or violation of federal, state, or local laws (including, but not limited to, the unlawful possession, use, or distribution of illicit drugs, unlawful drug paraphernalia, and alcohol), as Sponsor determines in its sole discretion and winner will forfeit the balance of his/her prize. If unused, tickets cannot be returned, refunded, or exchanged for cash value or substitute tickets. Other than the details of prizes outlined above, Released Parties have no additional obligations or commitments to the Grand Prize winner in connection with this Sweepstakes. All prize details are at Sponsor's sole discretion.
6. Miscellaneous: No transfer, assignment, cash redemption, or substitution of prize (or portion thereof) is permitted except by Sponsor who reserves the right to substitute the prize (or applicable portion thereof) with one of comparable or greater value, at its sole discretion. Entrants agree, by entering, that: i) Sponsor and its designees may use (unless prohibited by law), entrant's name, city and state of residence, photograph, any recording (voice, film, or video), and/or likeness for advertising, trade, and/or any other purposes in any media now or hereafter known throughout the world in perpetuity, without further compensation, permission, or notification; ii) Sponsor reserves the right to conduct a background check and entry in the Sweepstakes constitutes entrant's permission for Sponsor to conduct such background check, provided that, to the extent additional authorization is necessary under law, entrants shall authorize such check. Sponsor reserves the right (at its sole discretion) to disqualify any entrant based on the results of the background check or failure of the entrant to properly authorize such check; and iii) the Released Parties shall have no liability and will be held harmless by entrant for any claim, action, liability, loss, injury, or damage to entrant or any other person or entity, including, without limitation, personal injury, or death to entrant or any other person or damage to personal or real property, due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, by reason of the acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of the prize and any travel or travel-related activity thereto or participation in this Sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify, suspend, and/or terminate this Sweepstakes (or portion thereof) for any reason, including should virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, or other causes corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness, or proper play of the Sweepstakes and, in the case of termination, at its discretion, select the winner from eligible non-suspect entries received prior to the event that required such termination. CAUTION: Any attempt to deliberately damage the website or undermine the legitimate operation of this Sweepstakes is a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek any and all remedies available from any such person(s) responsible for the attempt to the fullest extent permitted by law.
7. Arbitration: Except where prohibited by law, as a condition of participating in this Sweepstakes, entrant agrees that: i) any and all disputes and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, or prize awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by final and binding arbitration under the rules of the American Arbitration Association ("AAA") and held at the AAA regional office nearest the Sponsor; ii) the Federal Arbitration Act shall govern the interpretation, enforcement, and all proceedings at such arbitration; and iii) judgment upon such arbitration award may be entered in any court having jurisdiction. Under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, or any other damages, including attorneys' fees, other than entrant's actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e., costs associated with participating in this Sweepstakes), and entrant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
8. Choice of Law: All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation, and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the substantive laws of the State of Louisiana, USA, without regard to its conflict of laws principles.
9. Winner's Name: For the name of the winner, send a stamped, self-addressed, business-size envelope after September 17, 2018 to: New Orleans Saints, Saints Insider HOF Gala Sweepstakes Winner, 5800 Airline Drive, Metairie, LA 70003. All requests must be received by November 1, 2018.
10. Sponsor & Administrator: New Orleans Louisiana Saints, LLC, 5800 Airline Drive, Metairie, LA 70003.