There are a limited number of parking spots in all the five (5) main garages (Garage 1, 2, 5, 6, and Champions Square) that are available for Season Ticket Holders only.
- Garage 1A and Champions Garage are available for purchase on a first come-first served basis on Saints game days.
- ADA Parking is located in Garage 1A (Levels 1 and 3), Champions Garage (Level 1), and VIP East and West (located on Sugar Bowl Drive).
Parking for RVs, buses, and limos is available in Lot 3 on a first-come, first-serve basis.
ASM Global Management and Staff are committed to creating a safe, comfortable and enjoyable experience for all. Any conduct detrimental to the safe and proper operation of an event such as, but not limited to, abusive language, threats, assault, vandalism, theft and all other inappropriate actions will result in immediate eviction from the premises or arrest and prosecution as appropriate. Patrons are encouraged to report all such behavior to any Mercedes-Benz Superdome team member.
The following behaviors or activities are causes for eviction from the Mercedes-Benz Superdome:
- Failing to comply with stadium policies, including policies requiring face coverings and requirements to maintain physical distancing
- Use of profanity or unacceptable language of any type
- Possession of illegal or unauthorized items
- Inappropriate or offensive attire
- Public intoxication
- Any attempt to alter or modify the existing pod seating system in the stadium.
- Entering or attempting to enter any "off limit" area such as stage area, backstage, or restroom of the opposite sex
- Fighting or instigating a physical or verbal altercation
- Verbally abusing, threatening, or intimidating other patrons or building employees
- Throwing objects of any type
- Possession of stolen or counterfeit tickets
- Possession of any unauthorized banners or signs
- Attempted resale of tickets
- Offensive language or obscene gestures, to include the use of such language or gestures concerning a person's race, ethnicity, color, gender, religion, creed, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression or national origin; or to instigate, incite or encourage a confrontation or physical assault.
Any other conduct deemed inappropriate by Building Management will also result in eviction.
Physical and Social Distancing Updates
All individuals will be advised to maintain a minimum 6' distance between each other. Those in violation will be subject to ejection and loss of season tickets.
Hand sanitizer locations will be placed throughout the stadium near concession locations, entrances to restrooms, walkways into seating sections, restrooms and guest services locations.
To ensure a safe environment for fans, all team and stadium personnel will follow the below protocols when interacting with fans:
- Must wear face masks, and exercise hand hygiene at all times.
- Attempt to maintain six feet distance with fans.
- Be courteous at all times and strive to keep conversations short.
- Do not physically interact with fans. No handshakes, "high fives", fist pumps, etc.
When working in an area that includes high touch points, ensure this area is regularly tended to with disinfectants. These locations include the following:
- Charging stations
- Concession stands/condiment areas
- Door Handles
- Guest Services desk
- Escalator Rails
- Elevator Buttons
Team Members at the main Guest Services Center and concourse kiosks will be provided hand sanitizer and gloves for handling tickets and lost and found items as well as disinfectant wipes to maintain cleanliness of the workspaces.
Your ticketholder party will be seated together in a "pod" of adjacent seats. Your pod will be separated from other groups by approximately six (6) feet. Please do not sit in any seat other than the one you've been assigned in order to help us maintain pod integrity. Also, please remember to maintain social distancing and do not visit other guests in their seating pod.
The following items are prohibited in the Mercedes-Benz Superdome:
- Animals (with the exception of service dogs)
- Banners (large or in poor taste)
- Containers of any kind
- Fanny packs
- Helium Balloons
- Large/oversized bags. Maximum bag size is 12"" x 6"" x 12"". All bags must be clear. READ THE FULL CLEAR BAG POLICY HERE.
- Laser pointers
- Outside food and drink
- Selfie Sticks
- Sticks, bats, poles, clubs
- Video and audio recording devices
- Any other item(s) deemed unacceptable by Saints and Building Management