There are a limited number of parking spots in all the five (5) main garages (Garage 1, 2, 5, 6, and Champions Square) that are available for Season Ticket Holders only.
- Garage 1A and Champions Garage are available for purchase on a first come-first served basis on Saints game days.
- ADA Parking is located in Garage 1A (Levels 1 and 3), Champions Garage (Level 1), and VIP East and West (located on Sugar Bowl Drive).
Parking for RVs, buses, and limos is available in Lot 3 on a first-come, first-serve basis.
ASM Global Management and Staff are committed to creating a safe, comfortable and enjoyable experience for all. Any conduct detrimental to the safe and proper operation of an event such as, but not limited to, abusive language, threats, assault, vandalism, theft and all other inappropriate actions will result in immediate eviction from the premises or arrest and prosecution as appropriate. Patrons are encouraged to report all such behavior to any Caesars Superdome team member.
The following behaviors or activities are causes for eviction from Caesars Superdome:
- Failing to comply with stadium policies
- Use of profanity or unacceptable language of any type
- Possession of illegal or unauthorized items
- Inappropriate or offensive attire
- Public intoxication
- Entering or attempting to enter any restricted areas
- Fighting or instigating a physical or verbal altercation
- Verbally abusing, threatening, or intimidating other patrons or building employees
- Throwing objects of any type
- Possession of stolen or counterfeit tickets
- Possession of any unauthorized banners or signs
- Attempted resale of tickets
- Offensive language or obscene gestures, to include the use of such language or gestures concerning a person's race, ethnicity, color, gender, religion, creed, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression or national origin; or to instigate, incite or encourage a confrontation or physical assault.
Any other conduct deemed inappropriate by Building Management will also result in eviction.
The following items are prohibited in Caesars Superdome:
- Animals (with the exception of service dogs)
- Banners (large or in poor taste)
- Containers of any kind
- Fanny packs
- Helium Balloons
- Large/oversized bags. Maximum bag size is 12"" x 6"" x 12"". All bags must be clear. READ THE FULL CLEAR BAG POLICY HERE.
- Laser pointers
- Outside food and drink
- Selfie Sticks
- Sticks, bats, poles, clubs
- Video and audio recording devices
- Any other item(s) deemed unacceptable by Saints and Building Management
If any prohibited items are revealed during a search, the patron(s) will be permitted to return to their vehicle with the item(s), or they can dispose of the item(s). The Caesars Superdome will not store any personal belongings or items of any type.