Baby Changing Stations
Baby Changing Stations are available in restrooms at the following locations:
- Section 101
- Section 105
- Section 123
- Section 127
- Section 155
- Section 207
- Section 249
- Across from Suite 305
- Across from Suite 365
- Across from Suite 373
- Across from Suite 401
- Across from Suite 409
- Across from Suite 424
- Across from Suite 431
- Across from Suite 434
- Across from Suite 441
- Across from Suite 456
- Across from Suite 463
- Section 504
- Section 534
These stations also serve as unisex accessible restrooms.
The New Orleans Saints strongly encourage fans not to bring any type of bags; however, outlined below is what is permissible. Fans will be able to carry the following style and size bag, package, or container at stadium plaza areas, stadium gates, or when approaching queue lines of fans awaiting entry into the Mercedes-Benz Superdome:
- Bags that are clear plastic, vinyl or PVC and do not exceed 12" x 6" x 12".
- One-gallon clear plastic freezer bag (Ziploc bag or similar).
- Small clutch bags, approximately the size of a hand, with or without a handle or strap can be taken into the stadium with one of the clear plastic bags.
Banners and Signs
As a rule, banners are prohibited for most events. Banners may be allowed, at the discretion of the New Orleans Saints, as long as they meet the following conditions:
- Banners cannot be in poor taste or offensive
- Banners cannot obstruct the view of any patron/fan
- Banners cannot obstruct any stadium signage or other necessary markings
- Banners cannot present a safety hazard
- Banners of a commercial nature are not permitted without specific permission of the stadium management or the event producer (New Orleans Saints)
- Banners do not mock or criticize either team
- Banners do not violate NFL policies
The New Orleans Saints and the Mercedes-Benz Superdome reserve the right to remove any signs or banners on game day.
Bikes racks are available for use in Lot 3 on the wall closest to Champions Garage. Patrons can access the bike racks in Lot 3 from the pedestrian gates at the corner of Dave Dixon Dr. and LeRouge St. Click here to view the location of bike racks in Lot 3.
Box Office Operations
Gate A Ground Level Box Office and the four ticket windows on the Plaza Level will be used to service box office and ticketing needs. These locations will be open starting 3 hours prior to kickoff and closing at the start of halftime.
**Please note that Will Call will be located at the Gate A Ground Box Office location only.
The following are new and updated practices Event Operations will implement:
- Separate queueing lines by 6 feet (every other window open)
- Implement a Dedicated Will Call line – Gate A Ground ONLY
- Set up queueing in front of the open windows with ground decals 6 feet apart
- Create a switchback queueing style or have individual lines in front of each window because it:
- Enables the line manager to direct guests to the next available window
- Allows for one-way traffic flow
- Use tens-a-barrier for line queues – for both ingress and egress at each line
- Establish ingress and egress patterns that afford 6 feet of social distancing while exiting the window after a transaction has taken place.
- Develop phone banks for operators to assist guests with mobile ticket needs.