NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN
1. Eligibility: The Saints Fan Mosaic for Hurricane Laura Relief Sweepstakes (hereafter, "Sweepstakes") is open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia who have reached the age of majority in their state of residence at the time of entry. Employees, officers, directors, agents, and representatives of New Orleans Louisiana Saints, LLC (hereafter, "Sponsor" or "Saints"), the Nonprofits (as defined below), the NFL Entitles (as defined below), and each of their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, wholesalers, retailers, distributors, suppliers, advertising and promotion agencies (hereafter collectively, the "Released Parties"), and each such individual's immediate family members (mother, father, sister, brother, child, husband, wife, and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) and those living in their same households, whether or not related, are not eligible to participate or win. American Red Cross, Feeding Louisiana, Community Foundation of Southwest Louisiana, and each of their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, agents, representatives, and employees (collectively, the "Nonprofits") will have no liability or responsibility for any claim arising in connection with participation in this Sweepstakes or the award of the prize. The National Football League ("NFL"), its member professional football clubs, NFL Ventures, Inc., NFL Ventures, L.P., NFL Properties LLC, NFL Enterprises LLC, and each of their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, shareholders, officers, directors, agents, representatives, and employees (collectively, the "NFL Entities") will have no liability or responsibility for any claim arising in connection with participation in this Sweepstakes or the award of the prize. Neither the Nonprofits nor the NFL Entities have offered or sponsored this Sweepstakes in any way. Void where prohibited by law. All applicable federal, state, and local laws apply.
2. Promotion Period: Sweepstakes begins at 12:00:00 pm Central Time ("CT") on 9/3/2020 and ends at 11:59:59 PM on 9/16/2020 (hereafter, "Promotion Period").
3. How to Enter: During the Promotion Period, there are four (4) ways to enter:
a. Visit https://www.feedinglouisiana.org/saints and complete a monetary donation in its entirety, including the option check box authorizing your entry into this Sweepstakes, to receive one (1) entry ("Entry");
b. Visit http://www.HelpSWLA.org and complete a monetary donation in its entirety, including the option check box authorizing your entry into this Sweepstakes, to receive one (1) Entry;
c. Visit https://www.redcross.org/donate/cm/saints-pub.html/ and complete a monetary donation in its entirety, including the option check box authorizing your entry into this Sweepstakes, to receive one (1) Entry; or
d. Visit https://www.neworleanssaints.com/fans/contests/fan-mosaic-sweeps and complete the form in its entirely in order to receive one (1) Entry.
Regardless of method of entry, all Entries must be received by 11:59:59 PM on 9/16/2020. There is a limit of one (1) Entry per person throughout the Promotion Period. Additional entries received from the same person in excess of the stated limitation will be void. Terms and conditions for the donation(s) on the Nonprofits' sites will also apply. Data rates may apply; check with your internet or wireless service provider for details on these and any other applicable charges; entrants are solely responsible for any such internet or wireless charges. The use of script, macro, or automated devices (or any other devices intended to automate or subvert any aspect of entry) to enter the Sweepstakes is prohibited and any entry through such means and any entry that is deemed to be ineligible (at Sponsor's sole discretion and in accordance with these Official Rules) are void. Once submitted, an Entry cannot be deleted, canceled, or modified. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, such Entry will be declared made by the "authorized e-mail account holder," which is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. Entrant may be requested to provide Sponsor with proof that entrant is the authorized e-mail account holder of the e-mail address in question. Released Parties are not responsible for late, lost, stolen, incomplete, misdirected, delayed, garbled, damaged, illegible, inaccurate, destroyed, or undelivered entries, mail, email invitations, emails, entry information, or for telephonic, human or computer failures, problems, or errors, interruptions in service due to system upgrades, repairs, modifications or other causes, failures, or malfunctions of connections, satellite, network, cable, Internet Service Provider (ISP), phones, phone lines, or telephone systems, traffic congestion on the internet, technical or mechanical malfunctions, or other malfunctions or errors, whether caused by equipment, programming, human error, or otherwise relating to or in connection with the Sweepstakes, including, without limitation, errors which may occur in connection with the administration of the Sweepstakes, the processing of entries, mail, emails, or the announcement of a prize; or for any injury or damage to entrant's or any other person's computer relating to or resulting from participation in this Sweepstakes, or for printing, typographical, human or other errors appearing in these Official Rules or other Sweepstakes related materials. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to void any entries of entrants whom Sponsor believes have attempted to tamper with or impair the administration, security, fairness, or proper play of this Sweepstakes or is in violation of these Official Rules.
5. Winner Selection: Six (6) potential winners will be selected in a random drawing conducted on or about 9/17/2020 from among all eligible entries received throughout the Promotion Period by Sponsor. By entering, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and to the decisions of the Sponsor, which will be final and binding in all respects. Potential winners will be notified via email and/or telephone and may be required, within two (2) days of the date of issuance of notification, to execute and return a Prize Claim Form, an Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability, and (where legal) Publicity Release, an IRS Form W-9, and/or any other required forms necessary to participate in the Grand Prize. Non-compliance with the foregoing, with these Official Rules, or return of any prize notification as non-deliverable may result in disqualification and, at Sponsor's discretion and time permitting, awarding of prize to an alternate winner. Odds of winning depend upon the total number of eligible entries received. If a winner is at least eighteen (18) but still considered a minor in their jurisdiction of residence, Sponsor reserves the right to award the prize in the name of their parent or legal guardian who will be responsible for fulfilling all requirements imposed on said winner set forth herein.
6. Six (6) Grand Prizes: Each Grand Prize winner will receive the following: (i) a Saints prize pack consisting of one (1) t-shirt and one (1) hat (Approximate Retail Value ("ARV"): $60); and (ii) the opportunity to participate virtually in the NFL Fan Mosaic for the Saints home game currently scheduled for September 27, 2020 (ARV: $0). The NFL Fan Mosaic consists of the possibility of being shown as part of the NBC broadcast for the game. Approximate Retail Value: $0. WINNERS ARE NOT GUARANTEED TO BE SHOWN AS PART OF THE BROADCAST. In the event Sponsor or the NFL is unable to fulfill any Grand Prize, no substitution will be made. Actual retail value of apparel portion of Grand Prize is dependent on the type, style, and quality selected, subject to availability, and final selection shall be in the sole discretion of Sponsor. Any difference between the stated ARV and the actual value of any prize will not be awarded in any form. Apparel portion of Grand Prize is not game worn and is awarded "as is" without any warranty or guarantee, either express or implied, by Sponsor. The award of a prize does not indicate any endorsement, approval, or sponsorship of this Sweepstakes by any named or implied individual or entity. All Grand Prize details are at Sponsor's sole discretion. All costs and expenses, if any, associated with the acceptance and participation in the Grand Prize are winner's sole responsibility. Grand Prize winners must have a valid email address, internet access, a cell phone or computer with a fully-functioning video camera, officially licensed Saints apparel, and availability for the entirety of the Saints game on September 27, 2020. Appearance location and apparel are subject to pre-approval by Sponsor and/or NFL, and potential Grand Prize winners may be asked to submit photo or video evidence of same. Grand Prize winners will receive information from NFL and/or NBC on how to participate, and additional terms may apply. Grand Prize winners agree to refrain from inappropriate behavior, as determined in the sole discretion of the Sponsor and/or the NFL, during the broadcast. Failure to comply with any of the above requirements, or any other requirements within these Official Rules, will disqualify any potential Grand Prize winner from participating in the Grand Prize, and such Grand Prize winner will forfeit the prize. Furthermore, Sponsor and the NFL each reserve the right to remove any Grand Prize winner at any time before or during the broadcast..
7. Miscellaneous: No transfer, assignment, cash redemption, or substitution of the prize (or portion thereof) is permitted except by Sponsor, who reserves the right to substitute a prize with one of comparable or greater value, at its sole discretion. Entrants agree, by entering, that: (i) Sponsor and its designees may use (unless prohibited by law), entrant's Entry, name, city and state of residence, photograph, any recording (voice, film, or video), and/or likeness for advertising, trade, and/or any other purposes in any media now or hereafter known throughout the world in perpetuity, without further compensation, permission, or notification; (ii) Sponsor reserves the right to conduct a background/criminal check and entry in the Sweepstakes constitutes entrant's permission for Sponsor to conduct such background/criminal check, provided that, to the extent additional authorization is necessary under law, entrants shall authorize such check; and Sponsor reserves the right (at its sole discretion) to disqualify any entrant based on the results of the background/criminal check or failure of the entrant to properly authorize such check; and (iii) the Released Parties shall have no liability and will be held harmless by entrant for any claim, action, liability, loss, injury, or damage to entrant or any other person or entity, including, without limitation, personal injury or death to entrant or any other person or damage to personal or real property, due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, by reason of the acceptance, possession, participation in, use, or misuse of the prize and any travel or travel-related activity thereto or participation in this Sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify, suspend, and/or terminate this Sweepstakes (or portion thereof) for any reason, including should virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, or other causes corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness, or proper play of the Sweepstakes and, in the case of termination, at its discretion, select the winner at hand from eligible non-suspect entries received prior to the event that required such termination. The Sponsor reserves the right to modify these rules for clarification purposes without materially affecting the Official Rules of the Sweepstakes. CAUTION: Any attempt to deliberately damage the website or undermine the legitimate operation of this Sweepstakes is a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek any and all remedies available from any such person(s) responsible for the attempt to the fullest extent permitted by law.
8. Arbitration: Except where prohibited by law, as a condition of participating in this Sweepstakes, entrant agrees that: (i) any and all disputes and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, or prize awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by final and binding arbitration under the rules of the American Arbitration Association ("AAA") and held at the AAA regional office nearest the Sponsor; (ii) the Federal Arbitration Act shall govern the interpretation, enforcement, and all proceedings at such arbitration; and (iii) judgment upon such arbitration award may be entered in any court having jurisdiction. Under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, or any other damages, including attorneys' fees, other than entrant's actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e., costs associated with participating in this Sweepstakes), and entrant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
9. Choice of Law: All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation, and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the substantive laws of the State of Louisiana, USA, without regard to its conflict of laws principles.
10. Winner's Name: For the name of the winners (available after 9/30/2020), send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to be received by 11/15/2020 to: Saints Fan Mosaic Winners, c/o New Orleans Saints, 5800 Airline Drive, Metairie, LA 70003.
11. Sponsor and Administrator: New Orleans Louisiana Saints, LLC, 5800 Airline Drive, Metairie, LA 70003.