The National Football League, Saints, and the managers and staff of ASM Global are committed to creating a safe, comfortable, and enjoyable experience for all fans, both in the stadium and in the parking lot. We want all fans attending our games to enjoy the experience in a responsible fashion. When attending a game, there is a no-tolerance policy for the following behaviors:
- Behavior that is unruly, disruptive, or illegal in nature
- Intoxication or other signs of alcohol impairment that results in irresponsible behavior
- Foul or abusive language or obscene gestures
- Interference with the progress of the game (including throwing objects onto the field)
- Failing to follow instructions of Law Enforcement, Guest Services, and Security Personnel
- Verbal or physical harassment of all fans
- Unreasonably obstructing the view of other patrons
- Offensive language or obscene gestures, to include the use of such language or gestures concerning a person's race, ethnicity, color, gender, religion, creed, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression or national origin; or to instigate, incite or encourage a confrontation or physical assault
- Any conduct deemed inappropriate or dangerous to fans, participants or team members
- Conduct that results in damage to the stadium or other personal property
Event patrons are responsible for their conduct as well as the conduct of their guests and/or persons occupying their seats. Stadium staff will promptly intervene to support an environment where event patrons, their guests, and other fans can enjoy the event free from the above behavior. Event patrons and guests who violate these provisions will be subject to ejection without refund and potential loss of ticket privileges for future games.
Violations of the Fan Code of Conduct will result in the revocation of parking privileges.
The National Football League, Saints, and managers and staff of ASM Global thank you for adhering to our Fan Code of Conduct. Let's all enjoy the game!
Send text to 69050 with keyword NOLA (space) followed by your ISSUE and LOCATION or contact the closest law enforcement officer. The information will be relayed to stadium security.