Due to the large volume of requests received on a weekly basis, the New Orleans Saints have developed procedures and guidelines relating specially to your request for assistance. A conscientious effort is made to accommodate as many requests as possible, but please be aware that many requests may not be fulfilled due to the large volume received on a weekly basis.
HELPFUL HINT: It is strongly recommended that your event is not centered on the anticipation of receiving support; rather, any granted requests should be viewed as a complimentary element to your event/purpose. Please also note that the actual submission of a request does not guarantee that it will be fulfilled; however, all requests will certainly be considered.
- All appearance requests must be submitted online, at least four (4) weeks prior to the date of your event.
- The online application must be filled out completely in all required fields in order to be considered as a valid submission.
- Your non-profit organization’s 501(c)3 tax exemption number should be entered on the form as well, when applicable.
- Requests may be submitted for players, coaches, staff members, or mascots.
- Upon completion of the online process, you will be notified via e-mail if it has been successfully received. You will also be able to check for periodical updates on the status of your requests, using your provided username and password information.
- You will be notified of the requested individual’s availability two (2) weeks prior to the date of your event.
- Please be sure to include all pertinent information about the event upon the submission of your request including point of contact on event day, best phone number for the point of contact, suggested attire, requested arrival & departure times, and responsibilities of the requested individual at the event.
- The New Orleans Saints must approve any form of promotional or media exposure.
- GUMBO and SIR SAINT reserve the right to walk away from any event they deem unsafe or harmful. (No Refunds)
- Parking and water must be provided for the performers.
- If you already have an appearance request letter prepared by your organization, please be sure to include the document as an attachment to the online submission; however, you must still complete all required fields as well.
- Generally, one event will be supported within a calendar year to a specific organization, but exceptions are sometimes granted.
The New Orleans Saints remain excited about the high level of enthusiasm surrounding the organization and appreciate your consideration as a potential contributor to your event. We wish you great success with your event and thank all of our fans for their continued support!