Getting to Jacksonville
Fans can travel to Jacksonville by flying into Jacksonville International Airport. There are no direct flights from New Orleans to Jacksonville.
Jacksonville International Airport
Once you've arrived at JAX there are several forms of transportation to make the trip downtown including: taxis, limousine, shuttle, and app-based rideshare services. All ground transportation services – including rental car agencies, taxi and limousine services are located on the lower level of the terminal building adjacent to baggage claim.
App-based rideshare programs such as Uber and Lyft are available and range from $17 – $33 depending on the size of the vehicle requested.
Getting to TIAA Bank Field
TIAA Bank Field is located at 1 TIAA Bank Field Dr, Jacksonville, FL 32202.
Driving from the Southside on I-95
Take the Main Street Exit and cross the Main Street Bridge
Exit at Ocean Street
Turn right on Union Street and follow the signs for the Stadium.
Driving from the Northside I-95
Stay in the left-hand lane and get off at the Union Street exit. (It will be on your left. )
Stay on Union Street until you get to the Coliseum / A. Phillip Randolph exit.
Turn right at the first light on A. Phillip Randolph Boulevard and turn right.
Go one block to the next light, then left on Duval Street.
The Stadium will be on your right.
Driving from the Hart Bridge (with Stadium parking)
Take the Stadium (Sports Complex) exit or the Veterans Memorial Arena / Florida Avenue exit.
Follow the signs to the Stadium or Veterans Memorial Arena.
Driving from the Hart Bridge (with Stadium parking)
Take the Stadium (Sports Complex) exit
The Stadium is on your left.
Westside on I-10
Take I-95 Northbound.
Go to the Union Street (Sports Complex) Exit.
Stay on Union Street until you reach the Stadium or Veterans Memorial Arena / A. Phillip Randolph Blvd exit and turn right.
Go one block to the next light, then turn left on Duval Street
The Sports Complex will be on your right.
Take I-95 Northbound to Forsyth Street(Sports Complex) exit.
Stay on Forsyth Street until you reach Liberty Street.
Turn Right on Liberty Street
Turn left on Bay Street
Follow the signs to the Stadium Exit.
Parking at TIAA Bank Field
Parking lots will typically open four (4) hours before commencement of the event (kickoff for Jaguars home games) and will close two (2) hours after the end of each game or event at TIAA Bank Field (the "Stadium"). Parking lot hours of operation are subject to change in the Jaguars' sole discretion.
- Arrive at the Stadium early to avoid heavy traffic!
- Your parking pass must be prominently displayed upon entry into the lot and at all times during the game. Vehicles not displaying a valid parking pass are subject to towing at the vehicle owner's sole expense.
- The license to use the parking lots applies only to the game noted on the front of the parking pass.
- Use of your parking pass is subject to the terms on the reverse thereof
- Each parking pass entitles the user to one (1) parking space in the specified lot.
- Portable toilets are located throughout the Sports Complex parking lots.
- Trash receptacles are located throughout the Sports Complex parking lots and near the entrances to the Stadium. Please bag and dispose of your trash to make it safer for vehicles exiting the parking lots after the game or other event at the Stadium.
ONE CAR=ONE SPACE: Please be considerate of your fellow ticket holders and fans. Tailgating is limited to the lined parking space and the area directly behind or in front of each vehicle. Blocking the drive lane is prohibited. Tailgating is also permitted on the medians that separate the parking lots and the parking lots from the roadways. The one permit one parking space policy will be strictly enforced.
- You must keep all tables, chairs, coolers, barbecues, etc. within the parking stall of your party. Tents or canopies exceeding 8' x 8' footprint and vehicles measuring more than 18' in length and/or 8' in width are not permitted to park in a lined parking space.
- Sound systems must not produce excessive sound as determined by Jaguars or the parking management company in their sole discretion.
- You are prohibited from saving parking spaces for other guests. Groups desiring to tailgate together should arrive together.
- Drive aisles and fire lanes must be kept clear at all times for emergency vehicle access.
- Ticket holders should cross roadways at the designated crosswalks and should NOT walk on the active roadways that lead to and from the Sports Complex.
- When attending a Jaguars game at the Stadium, you are required to follow the Jaguars Fan Code of Conduct. Event patrons and guests who violate these provisions will be subject to ejection without refund and potential loss of season ticket privileges or other privileges for future games.
- The Stadium parking lots and garages are speciﬁcally for the use of the patrons who are entering the Stadium. Individuals utilizing lots or garages for any other purpose or who, in the opinion of parking management, are disturbing other patrons, loitering or failing to enter or exit the lot in a timely manner may be asked to vacate the premises.
- No loitering, open ﬁres, or any related activity is permitted in any parking lot or garage.
- Neither the Jaguars nor parking management will be responsible for, or assume liability arising from ﬁre, theft, damage to, or loss of, the vehicle or any article left therein while on the Stadium parking lot.
- Parking management reserves the right to direct you to park your vehicle in another lot than the one specified on your parking pass.
For a complete guide to parking, tailgating, and traffic, refer to the stadium guide **HERE.**