No Purchase Necessary to Enter or Win.
1. Eligibility: The Saints Victory Smile Sweepstakes ("Sweepstakes") in association with the Invisalign brand is open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia (except for residents of Florida, Rhode Island, or New York) who have reached the age of majority in their state of residence at the time of entry,. Employees, officers, directors, agents, and representatives of New Orleans Louisiana Saints, LLC (hereafter, "Sponsor" or "Saints"), Align Technology, Inc., (hereafter, "Align"), the NFL Entitles (as defined below), and each of their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, wholesalers, retailers, distributors, suppliers, advertising and promotion agencies (hereafter collectively, the "Released Parties"), and each such individual's immediate family members (mother, father, sister, brother, child, husband, wife, and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) and those living in their same households, whether or not related, are not eligible to participate or win. The NFL Entities have not offered or sponsored this sweepstakes in any way. Void where prohibited by law. All applicable federal, state, and local laws apply.
2. Promotion Period: Sweepstakes begins 9:00:00 AM Central Time ("CT") on 9/29/2020 and ends four (4) days following the last Qualified Entry Period (as defined below), and in no event later than 11:59:59 PM CT on 1/7/2021 (hereafter, "Promotion Period"). The Promotion Period will be divided into the following sixteen (16) entry periods, each corresponding with an individual Saints game (each, an "Entry Period"):
|Start Date (9:00:00AM CT)
|End Date (11:59:59 PM CT)
|vs. Green Bay
|vs. L.A. (AFC)
|at Tampa Bay
|vs. San Francisco
|vs. Kansas City
Non-winning entries received in one Entry Period will not roll over or carry forward to subsequent Entry Periods but will be included in the drawing for the Grand Prize. Dates are subject to change in the discretion of the NFL Entities.
3. How to Enter: During the Promotion Period, and within any applicable Entry Period following a Saints victory in the corresponding game (a "Qualified Entry Period"), beginning at 9:00:00 AM CT on the second day directly following such Saints victory (e.g., the Tuesday following a Sunday victory; a Wednesday following a Monday victory) and ending at 11:59:59 PM CT on the fourth day directly following the same Saints victory, visit https://www.neworleanssaints.com/fans/contests/victory-smiles-sweeps ("Website") and follow the instructions provided to cast your vote for the best Saints Victory Smile image for that Qualified Entry Period and complete and submit the registration form to receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes. To be eligible, all entries must be received by 11:59:59 PM CT on the End Date for the applicable Qualified Entry Period as described in the chart in Section 2 of these Official Rules. Only one (1) entry per person and/or email address per Saints victory will be accepted throughout the Promotion Period. Additional entries received from the same person and/or email address in excess of the stated limitation will be void. ENTRIES WILL ONLY BE ACCEPTED FOR QUALIFIED ENTRY PERIODS, AND ENTRIES WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED FOR ENTRY PERIODS IN WHICH THE SAINTS DO NOT WIN; ENTRY PERIODS FOLLOWING ANY SAINTS LOSS OR TIE WILL BE CANCELLED. ANY ENTRIES RECEIVED FOLLOWING A SAINTS LOSS ARE VOID. All entries become the exclusive property of the Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. Data rates may apply; check with your internet or wireless service provider for details on these and any other applicable charges; entrants are solely responsible for any such internet or wireless charges. The use of script, macro, or automated devices (or any other devices intended to automate or subvert any aspect of entry) to enter the Sweepstakes is prohibited and any entry through such means and any entry that is deemed to be ineligible (at Sponsor's sole discretion and in accordance with these Official Rules) are void. Once submitted, an Entry cannot be deleted, canceled, or modified. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, such Entry will be declared made by the "authorized e-mail account holder," which is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. Entrant may be requested to provide Sponsor with proof that entrant is the authorized e-mail account holder of the e-mail address in question. Released Parties are not responsible for late, lost, stolen, incomplete, misdirected, delayed, garbled, damaged, illegible, inaccurate, destroyed, or undelivered entries, mail, email invitations, emails, entry information, or for telephonic, human or computer failures, problems, or errors, interruptions in service due to system upgrades, repairs, modifications or other causes, failures, or malfunctions of connections, satellite, network, cable, Internet Service Provider (ISP), phones, phone lines, or telephone systems, traffic congestion on the internet, technical or mechanical malfunctions, or other malfunctions or errors, whether caused by equipment, programming, human error, or otherwise relating to or in connection with the Sweepstakes, including, without limitation, errors which may occur in connection with the administration of the Sweepstakes, the processing of entries, mail, emails, or the announcement of a prize; or for any injury or damage to entrant's or any other person's computer relating to or resulting from participation in this Sweepstakes, or for printing, typographical, human or other errors appearing in these Official Rules or other Sweepstakes related materials. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to void any entries of entrants whom Sponsor believes have attempted to tamper with or impair the administration, security, fairness, or proper play of this Sweepstakes or is in violation of these Official Rules.
5. Winner Selection: For each Qualified Entry Period, one (1) First Prize winner will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received by Sponsor for that Qualified Entry Period, for a possible maximum total of sixteen (16) potential First Prize winners (one (1) per Qualified Entry Period). There will be one (1) Grand Prize winner. The potential Grand Prize winner will be selected in a random drawing conducted on or about 1/8/2021 from among all eligible entries received throughout the Promotion Period. Entrants need not be part of the winning vote for a Qualified Entry Period in order to be eligible for a prize. Each potential First Prize winner and the potential Grand Prize winner will be notified via email and/or telephone and may be required to execute and return a Prize Claim Form, an Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability, and (where legal) Publicity Release, and/or an IRS Form W-9 within seven (7) days of the date of issuance of notification. If such documents are not returned within the specified time period, if a prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable, if Sponsor is unable to contact a potential winner, or if the potential winner is not in compliance with these Official Rules, the prize will be forfeited and, at Sponsor's discretion and time permitting, an alternate winner may be selected for the applicable Qualified Entry Period prize. Odds of winning depend upon the total number of eligible entries received for each Qualified Entry Period.
ALL POTENTIAL WINNERS ARE SUBJECT TO VERIFICATION BY SPONSOR. AN ENTRANT IS NOT A WINNER UNLESS AND UNTIL THEY HAVE BEEN VERIFIED AND NOTIFIED THAT THE VERIFICATION IS COMPLETE.
6. Prizing: Each First Prize winner will receive a copy of the winning image, as voted on for the applicable Qualified Entry Period, autographed by the player depicted in the photo (Approximate Retail Value ("ARV"): $100). Total ARV of all First Prizes awarded will depend on the number of Qualified Entry Periods and will not exceed $1,600.
The Grand Prize winner will receive the following: i) one (1) Invisalign treatment (ARV: $5,000); ii) one (1) Fanatics gift card valued at $1,000; iii) one (1) pair of game-worn cleats (two (2) shoes) autographed by Cam Jordan (ARV: $300); and iv) one (1) video conference call from Cam Jordan to deliver news to winner (ARV: $0). Total ARV of Grand Prize: $6,300.
The Grand Prize winner and all First Prize winners will be invited to attend a virtual video conference event with Cam Jordan at the conclusion of the Promotion Period.
A representative from Align will contact Grand Prize winner with additional information and instructions for claiming their free Invisalign treatment. Grand Prize winner's receipt of the Invisalign treatment portion of the Grand Prize is contingent upon (1) a medical determination of Grand Prize winner's eligibility for the treatment by an Invisalign provider and (2) an Invisalign provider being willing and able to provide Invisalign treatment to the Grand Prize winner. Neither Sponsor nor Align will pay for travel to or from Invisalign treatment. If Grand Prize winner is determined to be ineligible for the treatment by such provider, or unwilling to receive Invisalign Treatment, Grand Prize winner shall forfeit the Invisalign treatment portion of the Grand Prize, and Sponsor shall not be obligated to replace that portion of the Grand Prize. Grand Prize winner shall still be eligible to receive the remaining portion of the Grand Prize. Grand Prize winner may not transfer any portion of the Grand Prize for any purpose, including eligibility purposes related to the Invisalign portion of the Grand Prize.
All prizes are awarded "as is" without any warranty or guarantee, either express or implied, by Sponsor. The type, size, and quality of the First Prize will be in the sole discretion of Sponsor and subject to availability. Actual value of any autographed item is subject to market fluctuations. Any difference between the stated ARV and the actual value of any prize will not be awarded in any form. Gift card portion of Grand Prize is subject to the terms and restrictions found thereon. Video conference portions of prizing are subject to scheduling limitations, availability, and technical requirements of winners, including, but not limited to, adequate phone, computer, and/or internet access. All costs and expenses associated with the acceptance and use of a prize not specified herein as being awarded, including, but not limited to, federal, state, and local taxes (if any), are each winner's sole responsibility. The award of a prize does not indicate any endorsement, approval, or sponsorship of this Sweepstakes by any named or implied individual or entity. Any unawarded, unclaimed, voided, or forfeited prizes will not be awarded. Other than the details of the prizing outlined above, Released Parties have no additional obligations or commitments to the any winner in connection with this Sweepstakes. All prize details are at Sponsor's sole discretion.
Total ARV of all prizes awarded shall not exceed $7,900.
7. Miscellaneous: No transfer, assignment, cash redemption, or substitution of any prize (or portion thereof) is permitted except by Sponsor who reserves the right to substitute the prize (or applicable portion thereof) with one of comparable or greater value, at its sole discretion. Entrants agree, by entering, that: i) they are bound by these Official Rules and to the decisions of the Sponsor, which will be final and binding in all respects; ii) Sponsor and its designees may use (unless prohibited by law), entrant's name, city and state of residence, photograph, any recording (voice, film, or video), and/or likeness for advertising, trade, and/or any other purposes in any media now or hereafter known throughout the world in perpetuity, without further compensation, permission, or notification; iii) Sponsor reserves the right to conduct a background/criminal check and entry in the Sweepstakes constitutes entrant's permission for Sponsor to conduct such background/criminal check, provided that, to the extent additional authorization is necessary under law, entrants shall authorize such check; Sponsor reserves the right (at its sole discretion) to disqualify any entrant based on the results of the background/criminal check or failure of the entrant to properly authorize such check; and iv) the Released Parties shall have no liability and will be held harmless by entrant for any claim, action, liability, loss, injury, or damage to entrant or any other person or entity, including, without limitation, personal injury or death to entrant or any other person or damage to personal or real property, due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, by reason of the acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of the prize and any travel or travel-related activity thereto (including, but not limited to, attendance at the game) or participation in this Sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify, suspend, and/or terminate this Sweepstakes (or portion thereof) for any reason, including should virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, or other causes corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness, or proper play of the Sweepstakes and, in the case of termination, at its discretion, select the winner at hand from eligible non-suspect entries received prior to the event that required such termination. CAUTION: Any attempt to deliberately damage the website or undermine the legitimate operation of this Sweepstakes is a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek any and all remedies available from any such person(s) responsible for the attempt to the fullest extent permitted by law.
8. Arbitration: Except where prohibited by law, as a condition of participating in this Sweepstakes, entrant agrees that: i) any and all disputes and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, or prize awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by final and binding arbitration under the rules of the American Arbitration Association ("AAA") and held at the AAA regional office nearest the Sponsor; ii) the Federal Arbitration Act shall govern the interpretation, enforcement, and all proceedings at such arbitration; and iii) judgment upon such arbitration award may be entered in any court having jurisdiction. Under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, or any other damages, including attorneys' fees, other than entrant's actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e., costs associated with participating in this Sweepstakes), and entrant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
9. Choice of Law: All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation, and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the substantive laws of the State of Louisiana, USA, without regard to its conflict of laws principles.
10. Winner's Name: For the name of the winner (available after 1/31/2021), send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to be received by 3/15/2021 to: Saints Invisalign Victory Smile Sweepstakes Winner, c/o New Orleans Saints, 5800 Airline Drive, Metairie, LA 70003.
11. Sponsor & Administrator: New Orleans Louisiana Saints, LLC, 5800 Airline Drive, Metairie, LA 70003. Entrants acknowledge and agree that Align's sole role in the Sweepstakes is that of a Prize supplier and that Align is in not a sponsor or in any way responsible for the administration of the Sweepstakes or the selection of winners.