No Purchase Necessary to Enter or Win. A Purchase Will Not Increase Your Chances of Winning.
1. Eligibility: The New Orleans Saints 2021 Training Camp Trivia Sweepstakes (hereafter, "Sweepstakes") is open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia who have reached the age of majority in their state of residence at the time of entry. Employees, officers, directors, agents, and representatives of New Orleans Louisiana Saints, LLC (hereafter, "Sponsor" or "Saints"), the NFL Entities (as defined below), and each of their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, wholesalers, retailers, distributors, suppliers, advertising and promotion agencies, (hereafter collectively, the "Released Parties"), and each such individual's immediate family members (mother, father, sister, brother, child, husband, wife and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) and those living in their same households, whether or not related, are not eligible to participate or win. The National Football League, its member professional football clubs (other than Sponsor), NFL Ventures, Inc., NFL Ventures, L.P., NFL Properties LLC, NFL Enterprises LLC, and each of their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, shareholders, officers, directors, agents, representatives, and employees (collectively, the "NFL Entities") will have no liability or responsibility for any claim arising in connection with participation in this sweepstakes or the award of the prize. The NFL Entities have not offered or sponsored this sweepstakes in any way. Void where prohibited by law. All applicable federal, state and local laws apply.
2. Promotion Period: The Sweepstakes starts at 8:00:00 am Central Time ("CT") on 8/5/2021 and ends at 11:59:59 pm CT on 8/21/2021 (hereafter, "Promotion Period"). The Promotion Period will be divided into the following five (5) entry periods, each corresponding with an individual Saints training camp practice (each, an "Entry Period"):
|Entry Period||Start and End Date (All Entry Periods begin at 8:00:00am CT and end at 11:59:59pm CT)||Drawing Date (on or about)|
Non-winning entries received in one Entry Period will not roll over or carry forward to subsequent Entry Periods. Dates are subject to change in the discretion of the Sponsor.
3. How to Participate: During the Promotion Period, visit https://www.neworleanssaints.com/fans/contests/training-camp-trivia-sweeps ("Website") and follow the instructions provided. In order to participate, you must (i) complete and submit a registration form and (ii) answer the trivia question ("Question") during that particular Entry Period. A correct response to the Question will result in one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes for that Entry Period (a "Qualified Entry"). All Qualified Entries must be received by 11:59:59 PM CT on the applicable Entry Period date in order to be eligible. Only one (1) entry per person and/or email address will be accepted for each Entry Period. Additional entries received from the same person and/or email address in excess of the stated limitation will be void. Data rates may apply; check with your internet or wireless service provider for details on these and any other applicable charges; entrants are solely responsible for any such internet or wireless charges.
At the conclusion of each Entry Period, two (2) winners will be selected in random drawing from among all Qualified Entries received by Sponsor for that Entry Period. In the event that there are no entrants with a Qualified Entry, that Entry Period will be forfeited. Any attempt to use multiple names, Facebook accounts, or email accounts or any other tactics to enter more than the stated limits may result in the disqualification of the entry by the Sponsor from the Sweepstakes and all associated entries will be void. Entries generated by script, macro, or other automated means or with the intent to subvert the entry process will be void. Released Parties are not responsible for late, lost, stolen, incomplete, misdirected, delayed, garbled, inaccurate, or undelivered entries, Question responses, or for telephonic, human, or computer failures, problems, or errors, interruptions in service due to system upgrades, repairs, modifications or other causes, failures, or malfunctions of connections, wireless service, satellite, network, cable, Internet Service Provider (ISP), cellular towers, phones/mobile device (including wireless phones/handsets or other wireless devices), interactive voice response system, phone lines or telephone systems, traffic congestion on the internet, technical or mechanical malfunctions, or other malfunctions or errors, whether caused by equipment, programming, human error, or otherwise relating to or in connection with the Sweepstakes, including, without limitation, errors which may occur in connection with the administration of the Sweepstakes, the processing of entries, Question responses, the posting of Questions, or the announcement of the prizes, or for any injury or damage to entrant's or any other person's mobile phone relating to or resulting from participation in this Sweepstakes, or for printing, typographical, human, or other errors appearing in these Official Rules or other Sweepstakes-related materials. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to void any entries of entrants whom Sponsor believes have attempted to tamper with or impair the administration, security, fairness, or proper play of this Sweepstakes or is in violation of these Official Rules.
5. Winner Selection: For each Entry Period, two (2) winners will be selected in a random drawing from among all Qualified Entries for a total of ten (10) potential winners (two (2) per Entry Period). By entering, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and to the decisions of the Sponsor, which will be final and binding in all respects. Potential winners will be notified via email and/or telephone and may be required to execute and return a Prize Claim Form, an Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability, and (where legal) Publicity Release, and/or an IRS Form W-9 within seven (7) days of the date of issuance of notification. If such documents are not returned within the specified time period, if a prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable, if Sponsor is unable to contact a potential winner, or if the potential winner is not in compliance with these Official Rules, prize will be forfeited and, at Sponsor's discretion and time permitting, an alternate winner may be selected for the applicable Entry Period prize. If a winner is at least eighteen (18) years of age at the time of entry but still considered a minor in their jurisdiction of residence, Sponsor reserves the right to award the prize in the name of their parent or legal guardian who will be responsible for fulfilling all requirements imposed on winner set forth herein. Odds of winning depend upon the total number of eligible entries received for each Entry Period.
POTENTIAL WINNERS ARE SUBJECT TO VERIFICATION BY SPONSOR. AN ENTRANT IS NOT A WINNER UNLESS AND UNTIL THEY HAVE BEEN VERIFIED AND NOTIFIED THAT THE VERIFICATION IS COMPLETE.
6. Prizing: There will be ten (10) potential winners (one (1) First Prize winner and one (1) Second Prize winner per Entry Period). Each First Prize and Second Prize winner will receive, in the respective order, their selection of one (1) of the remaining available autographed (by a Saints player) mini-helmet or autographed football (there are a total of five (5) mini-helmets and five (5) footballs). Maximum Retail Value of each autographed item: $500. Actual value of autographed items is subject to market fluctuations. All costs and expenses associated with the acceptance and use of the prize not specified herein as being awarded, including, but not limited to, all federal, state and local taxes, are each winner's sole responsibility. Any unawarded, unclaimed, voided, or forfeited prizes will not be awarded. The award of a prize does not indicate any endorsement, approval, or sponsorship of this Sweepstakes by any named or implied individual or entity. All prizes are awarded "as is" without any warranty or guarantee, either express or implied, by Sponsor. Other than the details of the prizing herein, Released Parties shall have no additional obligations or commitments to any winner or potential winner in connection with this Sweepstakes. All prize details are at Sponsor's sole discretion.
Maximum Retail Value of all prizes to be awarded in this Sweepstakes: $5,000.
7. Miscellaneous: No transfer, assignment, cash redemption, or substitution of a prize is permitted except by Sponsor, who reserves the right to substitute a prize with one of comparable or greater value, at its sole discretion. Entrants agree, by entering, that: i) Sponsor and its designees may use (unless prohibited by law), entrant's name, city and state of residence, photograph, answer(s) to trivia question(s), any recording (voice, film, or video), and/or likeness for advertising, trade, and/or any other purposes in any media now or hereafter known throughout the world in perpetuity, without further compensation, permission, or notification; and ii) the Released Parties shall have no liability and will be held harmless by entrant for any claim, action, liability, loss, injury, or damage to entrant or any other person or entity, including, without limitation, personal injury, illness, or death to entrant or any other person or damage to personal or real property, due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, by reason of the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of any prize or participation in this Sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify, suspend, and/or terminate this Sweepstakes (or portion thereof) for any reason, including should virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention or other causes corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness or proper play of the Sweepstakes and, in the case of termination, at its discretion, select the winner(s) for the drawing(s) at issue from eligible, non-suspect entries received for such drawing(s), prior to the event that required such termination. CAUTION: Any attempt to deliberately damage the website or undermine the legitimate operation of this Sweepstakes is a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek any and all remedies available from any such person(s) responsible for the attempt to the fullest extent permitted by law.
8. Arbitration: Except where prohibited by law, as a condition of participating in this Sweepstakes, entrant agrees that: i) any and all disputes and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, or prizes awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by final and binding arbitration under the rules of the American Arbitration Association ("AAA") and held at the AAA regional office nearest the Sponsor; ii) the Federal Arbitration Act shall govern the interpretation, enforcement and all proceedings at such arbitration; and iii) judgment upon such arbitration award may be entered in any court having jurisdiction. Under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental or consequential damages, or any other damages, including attorneys' fees, other than entrant's actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e., costs associated with participating in this Sweepstakes), and entrant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
9. Choice of Law: All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation, and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the substantive laws of the State of Louisiana, USA, without regard to its conflict of laws principles.
10. Winners' List:For the names of the winners, available after 9/30/2021, please send a self-addressed, stamped envelope (to be received no later than 11/15/2021) to 2021 TC Trivia Winners, c/o New Orleans Saints, 5800 Airline Drive, Metairie, LA 70003.
11. Sponsor and Administrator: New Orleans Louisiana Saints, LLC, 5800 Airline Drive, Metairie, LA 70003.