No Purchase Necessary to Enter or Win.
1. Eligibility: The Take Off with Take 5 Sweepstakes ("Sweepstakes") is open is open to individuals who, at the time of entry, are (i) eighteen (18) years of age or older and (ii) legal residents of Louisiana, Mississippi, one of the following counties of Alabama: Mobile, Baldwin, Washington, Choctaw, Marengo, Clarke, Wilcox, Monroe, Escambia, Conecuh, Butler, Lowndes, Dallas, Montgomery, Crenshaw, Covington, Geneva, Coffee, Pike, Bullock, Macon, Russell, Barbour, Dale, Henry, or Houston, or one of the following counties of Florida: Escambia, Santa Rosa, Okaloosa, Walton, Holmes, Washington, Bay, Jackson, Calhoun, or Gulf. Employees, officers, directors, agents, and representatives of Take 5 Oil Change ("Sponsor" or "Take 5"), New Orleans Louisiana Saints, LLC ("Administrator" or "Saints"), the NFL Entities (as defined below), and each of their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, wholesalers, retailers, distributors, suppliers, and advertising and promotion agencies (hereafter collectively, the "Released Parties"), and each such individual's immediate family members (mother, father, sister, brother, child, husband, wife, and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) and those living in their same households, whether or not related, are not eligible to participate or win. The National Football League, its member professional football clubs, NFL Ventures, Inc., NFL Ventures, L.P., NFL Properties LLC, NFL Enterprises LLC, and each of their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, shareholders, officers, directors, agents, representatives, and employees (collectively, the "NFL Entities") will have no liability or responsibility for any claim arising in connection with participation in this Sweepstakes or the award of the prize. The NFL Entities have not offered, administered (excluding Saints), or sponsored this Sweepstakes in any way. Void where prohibited by law. All applicable federal, state, and local laws apply.
2. Promotion Period: Sweepstakes begins at 7:00:00 AM Central Time ("CT") on 10/1/2023 and ends at 11:59:59 PM CT on 10/22/2023 ("Promotion Period").
3. How to Enter: The Sweepstakes begins at 7:00 AM Central Time ("CT") on October 1, 2023 and ends at 11:59 PM CT on October 22, 2022 ("Promotion Period"). You may enter the Sweepstakes via in-person at a participating Take 5 Oil Change location or via postal mail. No other method of entry will be accepted. Limit one (1) entry per person/email address/household, regardless of method of entry. Additional entries beyond the specified limit will be void.
A. In-Person Method: To enter in-person, visit a participating Take 5 Oil Change location wearing an item of clothing that bears the New Orleans Saints name and/or logo or mention the "Take off with Take 5 Sweepstakes" and the Oil Change technician will scan a barcode that gathers the person's information to enter into the Sweepstakes. Customer must purchase an oil change to enter.
Participating locations include:
|Shop||Street Address||City||State||Zip Code|
|1||3550 S I-10 Service Rd||Metairie||LA||70001|
|2||3100 W Esplanade Ave.||Metairie||LA||70002|
|3||3849 Hwy 22||Mandeville||LA||70471|
|4||2124 Clearview Pkwy||Metairie||LA||70001|
|5||2167 Gause Blvd E.||Slidell||LA||70461|
|6||3600 Paris Rd.||Chalmette||LA||70043|
|8||3803 Gen. DeGaulle Dr.||New Orleans||LA||70114|
|10||13166 Hwy 90||Boutte||LA||70039|
|11||4058 Hwy 59||Mandeville||LA||70471|
|12||7104 Hwy 23||Belle Chasse||LA||70037|
|13||1700 Manhattan Blvd.||Harvey||LA||70058|
|14||104 West 30th Ave.||Covington||LA||70433|
|15||3905 Airline Dr.||Metairie||LA||70001|
|20||198 Gause Blvd., West||Slidell||LA||70460|
|24||112 S. Morrison Blvd.||Hammond||LA||70403|
|26||70443 Highway 21||Covington||LA||70433|
|28||2401 South Carrollton Ave.||New Orleans||LA||70118|
|31||1413 W. Airline Hwy||Laplace||LA||70068|
|32||5280 Canal Blvd.||New Orleans||LA||70124|
|92||1628 Barataria Blvd.||Marrero||LA||70072|
|116||1895 Martin Luther King Blvd.||Houma||LA||70360|
|606||3401 Williams Blvd.||Kenner||LA||70065|
B. Mail-in Method: To enter via postal mail, hand-print your full name, street address, city, state, zip code, day and evening telephone numbers (including area codes), date of birth, email address (optional), the name of Sweepstakes (as given above), and the following statement: "I acknowledge that I have read, understand, and agree to the Sweepstakes Official Rules." on a 3"x5" piece of paper and mail such paper in a sealed envelope with proper postage affixed to: New Orleans Saints, Attn: Sara Hayes, Corporate Partnerships, 5800 Airline Drive, Metairie, LA 70003. Incomplete and/or inaccurate entries are void. Sponsor and Administrator will use phone numbers provided via mail-ins for prize notification purposes only. Mail-in entries must be postmarked by the close of the Promotion Period and received by Administrator by October 22, 2023. to be eligible. Mail-in entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned.
4. Winner Selection/Odds: The potential Grand Prize winner will be selected in a random drawing conducted by Sponsor on or about 10/24/2023 from among all the eligible entries received throughout the Promotion Period by the Sponsor and Administrator. The potential Grand Prize winner will be notified via email or telephone and may be required to execute and return a Prize Claim Form, an Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability, and (where legal) Publicity Release, an IRS Form W-9, and/or any other documents as required by Sponsor and/or Administrator within four (4) days of the date of issuance of notification. Grand Prize winner will receive an Internal Revenue Service Form 1099 for the ARV of the Grand Prize for the tax year in which prize is awarded. If the potential Grand Prize winner is at least eighteen (18) years of age at the time of entry but still considered a minor in their jurisdiction of residence, Sponsor reserves the right to award the Grand Prize in the name of their parent or legal guardian who will be responsible for fulfilling all requirements imposed on winner set forth herein. By entering, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and to the decisions of the Sponsor, which will be final and binding in all respects. Non-compliance with the foregoing, with these Official Rules, or return of prize notification as non-deliverable may result in disqualification and, at Sponsor's discretion and time permitting, awarding of prize to an alternate winner. Odds of winning depend upon the total number of eligible entries received throughout the duration of the Promotion Period.
THE POTENTIAL WINNER IS SUBJECT TO VERIFICATION BY SPONSOR. AN ENTRANT IS NOT A WINNER UNLESS AND UNTIL THEY HAVE BEEN VERIFIED AND NOTIFIED THAT THE VERIFICATION IS COMPLETE.
5. Grand Prize: There will be one (1) Grand Prize winner. The Grand Prize winner will receive a trip for winner and one (1) guest to attend the Saints game currently scheduled to take place at U.S. Bank Stadium in Minneapolis, MN on 11/12/2023. Trip includes: i) round-trip coach class air transportation for winner and one (1) guest from the major U.S. gateway airport nearest Grand Prize winner's residence to Minneapolis, MN; ii) one (1) standard hotel accommodation (one (1) room, double occupancy) for one (1) nights at a hotel determined by Administrator in its sole discretion; and iii) two (2) tickets (for winner and one (1) guest) to attend the Saints vs. Minnesota game at U.S. Bank Stadium on 11/12/2023. Approximate Retail Value ("ARV"): $1,500.
The Grand Prize is awarded "as is" without any warranty or guarantee, either express or implied, by Sponsor. In no event will more than the number of prizes stated herein be awarded. Actual Grand Prize value will vary depending on winner's city of departure and airfare and hotel cost fluctuations. Any difference between the stated ARV and the actual value of the Grand Prize or any portion thereof will not be awarded in any form. Airline tickets are non-refundable, non-transferable, are not valid for upgrades or use with frequent flier miles or points and may not be reissued once travel has commenced. Open tickets may not be issued, stopovers are not permitted, and no travel extensions will be permitted. Travel may not be combined with any other offer and may not qualify for frequent flier miles or hotel points. Travel and hotel arrangements are determined by Sponsor and/or Administrator in its sole discretion and must be made through Administrator's agent, on a carrier of Administrator's choice. Trip must be taken on dates and times designated by Administrator or the Grand Prize will be forfeited in its entirety and may be awarded to an alternate winner, if time permits. Winner and guest must travel together on the same itinerary and are responsible for obtaining all required travel documents, government-issued photo identification, passports, and/or visas prior to travel. Released Parties are not responsible for lost, stolen, or mutilated travel documents and none will be replaced. Winner and guest are responsible for parking and all ground transportation to/from game. All travel will be at the risk of the Grand Prize winner and guest. Released Parties shall have no responsibility or liability for cancellations, overbookings, delays, or any other changes by any company or person providing any element of the Grand Prize and are not responsible or liable for any expenses incurred as a consequence thereof. Released Parties are not responsible for flight delays and/or cancellations resulting in winner and their guest not being able to use or reschedule hotel or other reservations/accommodations and/or any activity (if applicable), and no substitution or compensation will be awarded. Travel is subject to terms and conditions of the respective air carriers, hotels, and other service providers, if any, with which Grand Prize winner has a reservation. The potential guest of the potential Grand Prize winner will be required to execute and return a Liability Release and (unless prohibited by law) Publicity Release prior to the issuance of travel documents. If the potential guest is a minor child or legal ward of the Grand Prize winner, the Grand Prize winner will be required to execute the Liability Release and Publicity Release (unless prohibited by law) on their behalf. Lost, mutilated, or stolen game tickets, vouchers, passes, or certificates will not be replaced. Released Parties are not responsible for any game delays, any cancellation of game, and/or other difficulties occurring with the Grand Prize or any portion thereof. Game tickets are subject to the terms and conditions specified thereon. Winner and guest agree to comply with all such terms and conditions, as well as with all game and venue rules and regulations (including, but not limited to, all health and safety protocols in place for the venue) and, in accordance therewith, agree not to act in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with any intent to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other person at the game. Winner and/or guest will be escorted out of venue by the venue operator or its designated agent(s) for improper conduct and/or violation of federal, state, or local laws (including, but not limited to, the unlawful possession, use, or distribution of illicit drugs, unlawful drug paraphernalia, and alcohol), as the venue operator determine in their sole discretion, and winner will forfeit the balance of their prize. Exact seat locations to be determined solely by Administrator. Unused tickets cannot be refunded, exchanged, or applied toward tickets for any subsequent game. If unused, tickets cannot be returned, refunded, or exchanged for cash value or substitute tickets. All costs and expenses associated with the acceptance and use of the Grand Prize not specified herein as being awarded, including, but not limited to, all federal, state, and local taxes, and any food, beverages,
parking, ground transportation, travel or other insurance, baggage fees, room service charges, additional costs charged to the hotel room, souvenirs, personal charges, excursions, tips, gratuities, other incidental expenses, and any other miscellaneous expenses, are winner's sole responsibility. The award of a prize does not indicate any endorsement, approval, or sponsorship of this Sweepstakes by any named or implied individual or entity. The Grand Prize winner is strictly prohibited from selling, auctioning, trading, or otherwise transferring the Grand Prize or any portion thereof without the express consent of Sponsor. Other than the details of the Grand Prize outlined above, Released Parties have no additional obligations or commitments to the Grand Prize winner in connection with this Sweepstakes. All prize details are at Sponsor's sole discretion.
6. Miscellaneous: No transfer, assignment, cash redemption, or substitution of a prize is permitted except by Sponsor who reserves the right to substitute a prize with one of comparable or greater value, at its sole discretion. Entrants agree, by entering, that: i) Sponsor and its designees may use (unless prohibited by law), entrant's name, city and state of residence, photograph, any recording (voice, film, or video), and/or likeness for advertising, trade and/or any other purposes in any media now or hereafter known throughout the world in perpetuity, without further compensation, permission, or notification; and ii) Sponsor reserves the right to conduct a background check and entry in the Sweepstakes constitutes entrant's permission for Sponsor and/or Administrator to conduct such background check, provided that, to the extent additional authorization is necessary under law, entrants shall authorize such check. Sponsor and/or Administrator reserves the right (at its sole discretion) to disqualify any entrant based on the results of the background check or failure of the entrant to properly authorize such check; iii) the Released Parties shall have no liability and will be held harmless by entrant for any claim, action, liability, loss, injury, or damage to entrant or any other person or entity, including, without limitation, personal injury or death to entrant or any other person or damage to personal or real property, due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, by reason of the acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of the prize and any travel or travel-related activity thereto (including, but not limited to, air travel and attendance at the game) or participation in this Sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify, suspend, and/or terminate this Sweepstakes (or portion thereof) for any reason, including should virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, or other causes corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness, or proper play of the Sweepstakes and, in the case of termination, at its discretion, select the winner from eligible non-suspect entries received prior to the event that required such termination. CAUTION: Any attempt to deliberately damage or undermine the legitimate operation of this Sweepstakes is a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek any and all remedies available from any such person(s) responsible for the attempt to the fullest extent permitted by law.
7. Arbitration: Except where prohibited by law, as a condition of participating in this Sweepstakes, entrant agrees that: i) any and all disputes and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, or prize awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by final and binding arbitration under the rules of the American Arbitration Association ("AAA") and held at the AAA regional office nearest the Sponsor; ii) the Federal Arbitration Act shall govern the interpretation, enforcement, and all proceedings at such arbitration; and iii) judgment upon such arbitration award may be entered in any court having jurisdiction. Under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, or any other damages, including attorneys' fees, other than entrant's actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e., costs associated with participating in this Sweepstakes), and entrant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
8. Choice of Law: All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation, and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrant, Sponsor, and Administrator
in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the substantive laws of the State of Louisiana, USA, without regard to its conflict of laws principles.
9. Winners' Names: For the name of the winner (available after 11/15/2023) send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to be received by 12/31/2023 to: Saints Take 5 Trip Sweeps Winners List, c/o New Orleans Saints, 5800 Airline Drive, Metairie, LA 70003.
10. Sponsor: Driven Brands Inc. d/b/a Take 5 Oil Change, 440 S Church St #700, Charlotte, NC 28202.
11. Administrator: New Orleans Louisiana Saints, LLC, 5800 Airline Drive, Metairie, LA 70003.