Video Submission Terms
New Orleans Louisiana Saints, LLC ("Saints") invites you to join in on the fun with Sunday Night Football on NBC (the "Program") by giving you the opportunity to submit a video cheering on your Saints (the "Video") for it to possibly appear on our website ("Website"), our social media platforms, and/or NBC Sports, as detailed below. Your Video must be original. You must have the permission of any person who appears in your Video or who you identify in your Video. In order to provide a Video, you must be at least eighteen (18) years old. If you are submitting a photo or video of a minor, you must be the parent or legal guardian of any minor who appears in your Video. And furthermore, your Video must comply with the following Video Guidelines:
- Your Video must not contain or reference any brand names, products, or services of any company or any third party trademarks, copyrights, logos, trade dress, or promotion of any brand, product, or service, except that it may include official gear of the Saints.
- Your Video must not contain any personal information (e.g., your name, e-mail address, or phone number); if Video contains personal information, it is your sole responsibility to remove all such personal information.
- Your Video must not contain content, images, or other material that is misleading, indecent, offensive, sexually explicit, tortious, disparaging, defamatory, slanderous, or libelous, or depicts an unsafe practice.
- Your Video must not contain content, images, or other material that reflect, advocate, or promote bigotry, racism, hatred, harm, or exploitation of or against any class, group or individual, discrimination based on race, gender, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age.
- Your Video must not contain content, images, or other material that is in violation of any applicable federal or state laws or regulations.
Additionally, by submitting your Video, you hereby agree to the following terms and conditions:
- Your Video may be broadcast by the Saints on our digital platforms, social media accounts, in advertising, promotion, and publicity on-air and off-air for the Program, for NBC Sports, and for its and/or the Saints' partners and sponsors, and in connection with any related sites or services, television programs, commercials, and other productions (together, the "Materials").
- You grant the Saints, the National Football League, NFL Ventures, L.P., NFL Properties, LLC, NFL Productions, LLC, NBC Sports, and each of their licensees, successors, assigns, affiliates, authorized agents, and designees (collectively, the "Released Parties"), the exclusive, royalty-free, and irrevocable rights to use, reproduce, copy, publish, display, distribute, perform, translate, adapt, modify, and otherwise exploit your Video and to incorporate your Video in the Materials and in any other works in any and all markets and media now known or hereafter devised, throughout the world in perpetuity, without additional notification, permission, approval, or compensation.
- You warrant that you have the sole and exclusive right to grant such rights to the Released Parties and that the reproduction, publishing, displaying, and/or other use of your Video by the Released Parties will not infringe on any rights of third parties, including, without limitation, copyright, trademark, patent, privacy, or publicity, or create claims for defamation, false light, idea misappropriation, intentional or negligent infliction of emotional distress, or breach of contract.
- You consent to the recording, airing, use, and reuse by the Released Parties of: your voice, actions, likeness, name, appearance: profile photograph, performance, biographical material, and any other identifying information, including, without limitation, any information contained in your Video, as used, edited, altered, fictionalized or modified by the Released Parties, and the sponsors, in its/their sole discretion.
- You agree that the Released Parties will be entitled to retain any and all revenue generated from any sales, licenses, assignments, and other transfers of the rights granted by you hereunder, as well as any and all revenue generated by the display of any advertising, publicity, promotional materials or distribution rights in connection with your Video or the Materials.
- Nothing in these Video Submission Terms obligates or may be deemed to obligate the Released Parties to exercise any of the rights granted by you under these Video Submission Terms. The Released Parties will have the unlimited right to assign these Video Submission Terms, and the rights granted by you under these Video Submission Terms at any time, in whole or in part, to any party. You agree the Released Parties shall have no obligation to give you credit for your Video, but in their sole discretion may elect to do so.
- You understand that there will be no payment for your Video or the use of your Video. You understand that no industry custom or practice applies to your agreement and that you will not be paid for your Video. You understand that if your Video is selected for use, such use will not be considered an employment opportunity.
- Your Video will not be acknowledged or returned. You agree that you are sending your Video voluntarily, and not in confidence, and that no confidential relationship is intended or created between any of the Released Parties and/or any other person or entity, on the one hand, and you, on the other hand.
These Video Terms shall be subject to and governed by the laws of the State of Louisiana, excluding its conflicts of law rules. You agree to ARBITRATE ANY DISPUTES WITH US and to WAIVE JURY TRIAL and CLASS ACTIONS.
If you do not want your Video to be used and broadcast by the Released Parties, please do not participate.