NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
1. Eligibility: The Dennis Allen Game Program Sweepstakes (hereafter, "Sweepstakes") is open to individuals who, at the time of entry, (i) have reached the age of majority in their state of residence, and (ii) are legal residents of the fifty (50) United States or the District of Columbia. Employees, officers, directors, agents, and representatives of New Orleans Louisiana Saints, LLC (hereafter "Sponsor" or "Saints"), the NFL Entities (as defined below), and each of their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, wholesalers, retailers, distributors, suppliers, advertising and promotion agencies, (hereafter collectively, the "Released Parties"), and each such individual's immediate family members (mother, father, sister, brother, child, husband, wife and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) and those living in their same households, whether or not related, are not eligible to participate or win. The National Football League, its member professional football clubs, NFL Ventures, Inc., NFL Ventures, L.P., NFL Properties LLC, NFL Enterprises LLC, and each of their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, shareholders, officers, directors, agents, representatives, and employees (collectively, the "NFL Entities") will have no liability or responsibility for any claim arising in connection with participation in this sweepstakes or the award of the prize. The NFL Entities have not offered or sponsored this Sweepstakes in any way. Void where prohibited by law. All applicable federal, state and local laws apply.
Twitter is neither a sponsor of nor affiliated with this Sweepstakes. By entering, you understand that you are providing your information to the Sponsor and not to Twitter.
2. Promotion Period: The Sweepstakes begins at 10:00:00 a.m. Central Time ("CT") on 9/8/2022 and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. CT on 9/09/2022 (hereafter, "Promotion Period").
3. How To Participate: During the Promotion Period, eligible participants must retweet the tweet announced and designated by the @Saints Twitter account for this Sweepstakes within the Promotion Period in order to receive one (1) entry ("Entry"). If you have a Twitter account, you will be required to login to your account. If you do not have a Twitter account, you may create a free account at www.twitter.com.
Limit one (1) Entry per person and/or Twitter account throughout the Promotion Period. Additional Entries received from the same person or Twitter username will be void and violating participants will be disqualified. Entrants and their applicable Twitter account settings used to enter must be set to "unprotected" or "public." All Entries must be received by 11:59:59 p.m. CT on 9/09/2022 to be eligible. If you choose to participate using your mobile phone, standard data fees may apply. See your wireless provider for pricing plan details; entrants are solely responsible for all such charges.
Entries will not be judged, however they must comply with the following guidelines: Entries may not, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, contain any content that is sexually explicit or suggestive; contain any content that is violent or derogatory of any ethnic, racial, gender, religious, professional, or age group; contain content that is profane or pornographic; contain nudity; promote alcohol, illegal drugs, tobacco, firearms/weapons (or use of any of the foregoing); promote any activities that may appear unsafe or dangerous; promote any particular political agenda or message; be obscene, offensive, or inappropriate; misrepresent or contain disparaging remarks about any persons or companies; contain any personal identification such as personal addresses, etc.; contain copyrighted materials owned by others (including photographs or images published on or in websites, television, movies, or other media) without permission; contain materials embodying the names, likenesses, voices, or other indicia identifying any person, including, without limitation, celebrities and/or other public or private figures, without permission; contain look-alikes of celebrities or other public or private figures, living or dead; communicate messages or images inconsistent with the positive images and/or good will to which Sponsor wishes to associate; and/or violate any law. Entries deemed by Sponsor, in their sole discretion, to be immoral, obscene, profane, or not in keeping with Sponsor's image or in violation of these Official Rules will be void. In the event of non-compliance with any requirements specified herein or with any of the terms of these Official Rules, Entry will be void. Entrants warrant and represent that: i) Sponsor shall own the Entry (and all material embodied therein); ii) that by entering, the entrant irrevocably assigns to Sponsor and its designees any and all rights, title, and interest in the Entry including but not limited to all intellectual property rights; and iii) that Sponsor and its designees shall have, without limitation, the perpetual right, but not the obligation, worldwide to edit, adapt, modify, publish, exploit, and use the Entry in any way and in any media for trade, advertising, promotional, and/or other purposes as Sponsor and/or its designees may determine without further consideration, compensation, notification, or permission of entrants, winners, or any third parties or, at its discretion, remove any Entry.
The use of script, macro, or automated devices (or any other devices or practices intended to automate or subvert any aspect of Entry) to enter the Sweepstakes is prohibited and any Entry through such means, and any Entry that is deemed to be ineligible (at Sponsor's sole discretion and in accordance with these Official Rules) will be void. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of an entrant based on the Twitter username submitted, Entry will be awarded to the authorized account holder of the Twitter username from which said Entry was submitted, provided such individual is eligible according to these Official Rules. Released Parties are not responsible for late, lost, stolen, incomplete, misdirected, delayed, garbled, damaged, inaccurate, or undelivered tweets, mentions, follow requests, direct messages, or Entries, or for telephonic, human, or computer failures, problems, or errors, interruptions in service due to system upgrades, repairs, modifications, or other causes, failures, or malfunctions of connections, satellite, network, cable, Internet Service Provider (ISP), phones, phone lines, or telephone systems, traffic congestion on the internet, technical or mechanical malfunctions, or other malfunctions or errors, whether caused by equipment, programming, human error, or otherwise relating to or in connection with the Sweepstakes, including, without limitation, errors which may occur in connection with the administration of the Sweepstakes, the processing of direct messages, tweets, mentions or Entries, the announcement of any prize, for any injury or damage to participant's or any other person's computer or other device relating to or resulting from participation in this Sweepstakes, or for printing, typographical, human or other errors appearing in these Official Rules or other Sweepstakes-related materials. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to void any Entries or follow requests of entrants and disqualify such entrants whom Sponsor believes have attempted to tamper with or impair the administration, security, fairness, or proper play of this Sweepstakes and/or who are in violation of these Official Rules.
5. Winner Selection: Ten (10) potential Grand Prize winners will be randomly selected on or about 9/10/2022 from among all eligible Entries received over the course of the entire Promotion Period by Sponsor. Odds of winning the Grand Prize depends upon the total number of eligible Entries received during the Promotion Period. By entering, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and to the decisions of the Sponsor, which will be final and binding in all respects. If the winner is at least eighteen (18) years of age at the time of entry but still considered a minor in their jurisdiction of residence, Sponsor reserves the right to award the prize in the name of their parent or legal guardian who will be responsible for fulfilling all requirements imposed on winner set forth herein. Potential winner will be notified via Twitter Direct Message by Sponsor from the @Saints Twitter handle and must respond within five (5) calendar days and provide their full name, telephone number (including area code), date of birth, mailing address, and email address. Winner may also be required to execute and return a Prize Claim Form to Sponsor for its receipt within five (5) calendar days business days of date of issuance of notification. Return of potential prize winner's Twitter Direct Message, notification letter, or prize as undeliverable, potential winner's failure to respond to Twitter Direct Message within five (5) calendar days, and/or non-compliance with the foregoing, with these Official Rules, the inability to contact a potential winner within a reasonable time period, or failure to sign and return the Prize Claim Form within the time specified above may result in disqualification and, at Sponsor's discretion and time permitting, awarding of prize to an alternate winner.
6. Grand Prize: There will be ten (10) Grand Prize winners. Each Grand Prize winner will receive one (1) Saints preseason game day program autographed by Dennis Allen. Approximate Retail Value ("ARV"): $50. Total ARV of all prizes awarded in this Sweepstakes: $500.
Grand Prize is awarded "as is" without any warranty or guarantee, either express or implied, by Sponsor. The type and quality of the Grand Prize will be in the sole discretion of Sponsor. Actual value of autographed item is subject to market fluctuations. Any difference between the stated ARV and the actual value of the Grand Prize will not be awarded in any form. All costs and expenses associated with the acceptance and use of the Grand Prize not specified herein as being awarded, including, but not limited to, federal, state, and local taxes (if any), are winner's sole responsibility. The award of a prize does not indicate any endorsement, approval, or sponsorship of this Sweepstakes by any named or implied individual or entity. Any unawarded, unclaimed, voided, or forfeited prize will not be awarded. Other than the details of the Grand Prize outlined above, Released Parties have no additional obligations or commitments to any Grand Prize winner in connection with this Sweepstakes. All prize details are at Sponsor's sole discretion.
7. Miscellaneous: No transfer, assignment, cash redemption, or substitution of a prize is permitted except by Sponsor, who reserves the right to substitute a prize with one of comparable or greater value, at its sole discretion. Entrants agree, by entering, that: i) Sponsor and its designees may use (unless prohibited by law), entrant's name, city and state of residence, photograph, any recording (voice, film, or video), and/or likeness for advertising, trade and/or any other purposes in any media now or hereafter known throughout the world in perpetuity, without further compensation, permission, or notification; and ii) the Released Parties and Twitter shall have no liability and will be held harmless by entrant for any claim, action, liability, loss, injury, or damage to entrant or any other person or entity, including, without limitation, personal injury, illness, or death to entrant or any other person or damage to personal or real property, due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, by reason of the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of any prize or participation in this Sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify, suspend, and/or terminate this Sweepstakes (or portion thereof) for any reason, including should virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention or other causes corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness or proper play of the Sweepstakes and, in the case of termination, at its discretion, select the winner(s) for the drawing(s) at issue from eligible, non-suspect entries received for such drawing(s), prior to the event that required such termination. CAUTION: Any attempt to deliberately damage the website or undermine the legitimate operation of this Sweepstakes is a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek any and all remedies available from any such person(s) responsible for the attempt to the fullest extent permitted by law.
8. Arbitration: Except where prohibited by law, as a condition of participating in this Sweepstakes, entrant agrees that: i) any and all disputes and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, or prizes awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by final and binding arbitration under the rules of the American Arbitration Association ("AAA") and held at the AAA regional office nearest the Sponsor; ii) the Federal Arbitration Act shall govern the interpretation, enforcement and all proceedings at such arbitration; and iii) judgment upon such arbitration award may be entered in any court having jurisdiction. Under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental or consequential damages, or any other damages, including attorneys' fees, other than entrant's actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e., costs associated with participating in this Sweepstakes), and entrant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
9. Choice of Law: All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation, and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the substantive laws of the State of Louisiana, USA, without regard to its conflict of laws principles.
10. Winners List:For the names of the winners, available after 9/30/2022, please send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to be received no later than 11/15/2023 to Saints Twitter Sweeps Winner, c/o New Orleans Saints, 5800 Airline Drive, Metairie, LA 70003.
11. Sponsor and Administrator: New Orleans Louisiana Saints, LLC, 5800 Airline Drive, Metairie, LA 70003.