No Purchase Necessary to Enter or Win. A Purchase Will Not Increase Your Chances of Winning.
1. Eligibility: The When the Saints Score Fans Score Raising Cane's 2020 Sweepstakes (hereafter, "Sweepstakes") is open to individuals who, at the time of entry, (i) have reached the age of majority in their state of residence, and (ii) who are legal residents of Louisiana, Mississippi, or one (1) of the following counties of Alabama: Mobile, Baldwin, Washington, Choctaw, Marengo, Clarke, Wilcox, Monroe, Escambia, Conecuh, Butler, Lowndes, Dallas, Montgomery, Crenshaw, Covington, Geneva, Coffee, Pike, Bullock, Macon, Russell, Barbour, Dale, Henry, or Houston, . Employees, officers, directors, agents, and representatives of New Orleans Louisiana Saints, LLC (hereafter, "Sponsor" or "Saints"), Raising Cane's Restaurants, LLC ("Raising Cane's"), the NFL Entities (as defined below), and each of their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, wholesalers, retailers, distributors, suppliers, advertising and promotion agencies, (hereafter collectively, the "Released Parties"), and each such individual's immediate family members (mother, father, sister, brother, child, husband, wife and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) and those living in their same households, whether or not related, are not eligible to participate or win. The National Football League, its member professional football clubs, NFL Ventures, Inc., NFL Ventures, L.P., NFL Properties LLC, NFL Enterprises LLC, and each of their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, shareholders, officers, directors, agents, representatives, and employees (collectively, the "NFL Entities") will have no liability or responsibility for any claim arising in connection with participation in this sweepstakes or the award of the prize. The NFL Entities have not offered or sponsored this sweepstakes in any way. Void outside Louisiana, Mississippi, the select counties of Alabama, and where prohibited by law. All applicable federal, state and local laws apply.
2. Promotion Period: The Sweepstakes starts at 12:00:00 am Central Time ("CT") on 11/9/2020 and ends at 11:59:59 pm CT on 12/19/2020 (hereafter, "Promotion Period"). The Promotion Period will be divided into the following six (6) entry periods, each corresponding with an individual Saints game (each, an "Entry Period"):
|Entry Period||Start Date (12:00:00 am CT)||End Date (11:59:59 pm CT)||Game||Drawing Date (on or about)|
|1||11/9/2020||11/14/2020||vs. San Francisco||11/16/2020|
|6||12/14/2020||12/19/2020||vs. Kansas City||12/21/2020|
Non-winning entries received in one Entry Period will not roll over or carry forward to subsequent Entry Periods. Dates and times are subject to change in the discretion of the NFL Entities.
3. How to Participate: During the Promotion Period, visit https://www.neworleanssaints.com/fans/contests/saints-score-fans-score-sweeps ("Website") and follow the instructions provided to complete and submit the registration form in order to receive one (1) entry into the applicable Entry Period. In order to be eligible, each entry must be received by 11:59:59 PM CT on the End Date for each Entry Period as specified in the chart above. Data rates may apply to download and use the Saints mobile application. See your internet or wireless provider for complete details on data rates; entrants are solely responsible for any such internet or wireless charges. The use of script, macro, or automated devices (or any other devices intended to automate or subvert any aspect of entry) to enter the Sweepstakes is prohibited and any entry through such means and any entry that is deemed to be ineligible (at Sponsor's sole discretion and in accordance with these Official Rules) are void. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of an entrant based on the e-mail address submitted, entry will be deemed submitted by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address provided on the registration form. "Authorized account holder" is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet Access Provider, online service provider, or other organization that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. Released Parties are not responsible for late, lost, stolen, incomplete, misdirected, delayed, garbled, damaged, illegible, inaccurate, destroyed, or undelivered entries, email invitations, emails, entry information, or for telephonic, human or computer failures, problems, or errors, interruptions in service due to system upgrades, repairs, modifications or other causes, failures, or malfunctions of connections, satellite, network, cable, Internet Service Provider (ISP), phones, phone lines, or telephone systems, traffic congestion on the internet, technical or mechanical malfunctions, or other malfunctions or errors, whether caused by equipment, programming, human error, or otherwise relating to or in connection with the Sweepstakes, including, without limitation, errors which may occur in connection with the administration of the Sweepstakes, the processing of entries, mail, emails, or the announcement of a prize, or for any injury or damage to entrant's or any other person's computer relating to or resulting from participation in this Sweepstakes, or for printing, typographical, human or other errors appearing in these Official Rules or other Sweepstakes related materials. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to void any entries of entrants whom Sponsor believes have attempted to tamper with or impair the administration, security, fairness, or proper play of this Sweepstakes or is in violation of these Official Rules.
5. Winner Selection: For each Entry Period, one (1) Grand Prize winner will be selected in a random drawing from among all weekly entries received by Sponsor for a total of six (6) potential Grand Prize winners (one (1) per Entry Period). In addition, a number of First Prize winners equivalent to the number of points scored by the Saints in the corresponding game (subject to the maximum of forty (40) points per Entry Period) will be selected in a random drawing from among the weekly entries received by Sponsor (e.g., if the Saints score twenty-eight (28) points in the game scheduled for 10/25/2020, then twenty-eight (28) potential First Prize winners will be randomly selected for that Entry Period, subject to the maximum). Limit one (1) prize per person/email address for the entire Promotion Period. By entering, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and to the decisions of the Sponsor, which will be final and binding in all respects. Potential winners will be notified via email and/or telephone and may be required to execute and return a Prize Claim Form, an Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability, and (where legal) Publicity Release, and/or an IRS Form W-9 within seven (7) days of the date of issuance of notification. If such documents are not returned within the specified time period, if a prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable, if Sponsor is unable to contact a potential winner, or if the potential winner is not in compliance with these Official Rules, prize will be forfeited and, at Sponsor's discretion and time permitting, an alternate winner may be selected for the applicable Entry Period prize. Odds of winning depend upon the total number of eligible entries received for each Entry Period.
6. Prizing: There will be six (6) potential Grand Prize winners (one (1) per Entry Period) and a number of potential First Prize winners equivalent to the number of points scored by the Saints in the corresponding Entry Period (subject to a maximum of one-hundred (40) potential First Prize winners per Entry Period). Each Grand Prize winner will receive free Raising Cane's for one (1) year (Approximate Retail Value ("ARV"): $450. Grand Prize will be awarded in the form of a gift card good for up to fifty-two (52) free Raising Cane's Box Combo meals over one (1) calendar year following activation of the gift card, subject to the terms and conditions found on the gift card. Each First Prize winner will receive one (1) Raising Cane's Box Combo (ARV: $8). First Prizes will be awarded in the form of a gift card subject to the terms and conditions found on the gift card.
All costs and expenses associated with the acceptance and use of any prize not specified herein as being awarded, including, but not limited to, all federal, state, and local taxes, are each winner's sole responsibility. Any unawarded, unclaimed, voided, or forfeited prizes will not be awarded. The award of a prize does not indicate any endorsement, approval, or sponsorship of this Sweepstakes by any named or implied individual or entity. All prizes are awarded "as is" without any warranty or guarantee, either express or implied, by Sponsor. Other than the details of the prizing herein, Released Parties shall have no additional obligations or commitments to any winner or potential winner in connection with this Sweepstakes. All prize details are at Sponsor's sole discretion.
Maximum ARV of all potential prizes to be awarded in this Sweepstakes: $4,620.00
7. Miscellaneous: No transfer, assignment, cash redemption, or substitution of a prize is permitted except by Sponsor, who reserves the right to substitute a prize with one of comparable or greater value, at its sole discretion. Entrants agree, by entering, that: i) Sponsor and its designees may use (unless prohibited by law), entrant's name, city and state of residence, photograph, answer(s) to trivia question(s), any recording (voice, film, or video), and/or likeness for advertising, trade, and/or any other purposes in any media now or hereafter known throughout the world in perpetuity, without further compensation, permission, or notification; ii) Sponsor reserves the right to conduct a background check on entrants, and entry in the Sweepstakes constitutes entrant's permission for Sponsor to conduct such background check, provided that, to the extent additional authorization is necessary under law, entrants shall authorize such check; Sponsor reserves the right (at its sole discretion) to disqualify any entrant based on the results of the background check or failure of the entrant to properly authorize such check; and iii) the Released Parties shall have no liability and will be held harmless by entrant for any claim, action, liability, loss, injury, or damage to entrant or any other person or entity, including, without limitation, personal injury, illness, or death to entrant or any other person or damage to personal or real property, due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, by reason of the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of any prize or participation in this Sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify, suspend, and/or terminate this Sweepstakes (or portion thereof) for any reason, including should virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention or other causes corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness or proper play of the Sweepstakes and, in the case of termination, at its discretion, select the winner(s) for the drawing(s) at issue from eligible, non-suspect entries received for such drawing(s), prior to the event that required such termination. CAUTION: Any attempt to deliberately damage the website or undermine the legitimate operation of this Sweepstakes is a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek any and all remedies available from any such person(s) responsible for the attempt to the fullest extent permitted by law.
8. Arbitration: Except where prohibited by law, as a condition of participating in this Sweepstakes, entrant agrees that: i) any and all disputes and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, or prizes awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by final and binding arbitration under the rules of the American Arbitration Association ("AAA") and held at the AAA regional office nearest the Sponsor; ii) the Federal Arbitration Act shall govern the interpretation, enforcement and all proceedings at such arbitration; and iii) judgment upon such arbitration award may be entered in any court having jurisdiction. Under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental or consequential damages, or any other damages, including attorneys' fees, other than entrant's actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e., costs associated with participating in this Sweepstakes), and entrant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
9. Choice of Law: All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation, and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the substantive laws of the State of Louisiana, USA, without regard to its conflict of laws principles.
10. Winners' List:For the names of the winners, available after 12/15/2020, please send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to be received no later than 1/31/2021 to When the Saints Score Fans Score Raising Cane's Sweeps Winners, c/o New Orleans Saints, 5800 Airline Drive, Metairie, LA 70003.
11. Sponsor and Administrator: New Orleans Louisiana Saints, LLC, 5800 Airline Drive, Metairie, LA 70003.