No Purchase Necessary to Enter or Win.
1. Eligibility: The Saints #MVPet Sweepstakes Presented by Raising Cane's ("Sweepstakes") is open to individuals who, at the time of entry, (i) have reached the age of majority in their state of residence, and (ii) who are legal residents of Louisiana, Mississippi, or one (1) of the following counties of Alabama: Mobile, Baldwin, Washington, Choctaw, Marengo, Clarke, Wilcox, Monroe, Escambia, Conecuh, Butler, Lowndes, Dallas, Montgomery, Crenshaw, Covington, Geneva, Coffee, Pike, Bullock, Macon, Russell, Barbour, Dale, Henry, or Houston. Employees, officers, directors, agents, and representatives of New Orleans Louisiana Saints, LLC (hereafter, "Sponsor" or "Saints"), the NFL Entitles (as defined below), Raising Cane's Restaurants, LLC ("Raising Cane's"), and each of their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, wholesalers, retailers, distributors, suppliers, and advertising and promotion agencies (hereafter collectively, the "Released Parties"), and each such individual's immediate family members (mother, father, sister, brother, child, husband, wife, and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) and those living in their same households, whether or not related, are not eligible to participate or win. The National Football League, its member professional football clubs (excluding Sponsor), NFL Ventures, Inc., NFL Ventures, L.P., NFL Properties LLC, NFL Enterprises LLC, and each of their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, shareholders, officers, directors, agents, representatives, and employees (collectively, the "NFL Entities") will have no liability or responsibility for any claim arising in connection with participation in this sweepstakes or the award of the prize. The NFL Entities have not offered, administered, or sponsored this Sweepstakes in any way. Void where prohibited by law. All applicable federal, state, and local laws apply.
2. Promotion Period: Sweepstakes begins at 9:00:00 AM Central Time ("CT") on 8/15/2023 and ends at 11:59:59 PM CT on 12/23/2023 ("Promotion Period"). The Promotion Period will be divided into the following five (5) entry periods, each corresponding with an individual Saints game (each, an "Entry Period"):
|Entry Period||Start Date (9:00:00 a.m. CT)||End Date (11:59:59 p.m. CT)||Drawing Date (on or about)||Saints Game for Prizing (Date)|
|1||8/15/2023||8/31/2023||9/1/2023||vs Tampa Bay; 10/1/2023 ($320)|
|2||8/15/2023||9/30/2023||10/1/2023||vs Jacksonville; 10/19/2023 ($500)|
|3||8/15/2023||10/30/2023||10/30/2023||vs Chicago; 11/5/2023 ($530)|
|4||8/15/2023||11/29/2023||11/30/2023||vs Carolina; 12/10/2023 ($510)|
|5||8/15/2023||12/23/2023||12/24/2023||vs Atlanta; TBD ($290)|
Non-winning entries received in one Entry Period will roll over to subsequent Entry Periods. Dates and times are subject to change in the discretion of the NFL Entities.
*Entries will not be judged; however, they must comply with the Entry Guidelines outlined below. *
Determination of compliance with Entry Guidelines and these Official Rules will be in the sole discretion of the Sponsor, whose decisions are final.
- The Entry cannot contain/display any unacceptable clothing or adornments, or identifiable commercial/corporate advertising of Sponsor's competitors (including but not limited to corporate logos, brand names, and slogans).
- The Entry must not contain defamatory statements (including words or symbols that are widely considered offensive to individuals of a certain race, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, or socioeconomic group), must not include threats to any person, place, business, or group, and it must not in any way violate applicable federal, state, or local laws and regulations.
- Entry must not contain indecent behavior, profanities, or obscenities, including but not limited to nudity, or pornography, and must not in any way disparage persons or organizations associated with Sponsor.
- Entry must not include any personally identifiable information of entrant or any other person(s), as determined by Sponsor.
- Entry must not refer, depict, or in any way reflect negatively upon the Sponsor, the Sweepstakes, or any other person or entity.
- Entry must be suitable for presentation in a public forum.
- ·Entry must be the original work of the entrant, may not have been previously published, may not have won previous awards, and must not infringe upon the copyrights, trademarks, rights of privacy, publicity, or other intellectual property or other rights of any person or entity. If the entry contains any material or elements that are not owned by the entrant, and/or which are subject to the rights of third parties, the entrant is responsible for obtaining, prior to submission of the entry, any and all releases and consents necessary to permit the use and exhibition of the entry by Sponsor in the manner set forth in these Official Rules.
All Entries, in order to be eligible, must be received by the Entry Period End Dates found in the chart located in Section 2 of these Official Rules and in no case any later than 11:59:59 PM CT on 12/23/2023. Only one (1) Entry per person regardless of the platform of entry will be accepted throughout the Promotion Period. Additional entries received from the same person in excess of the stated limitation will be void. All Entries become the exclusive property of the Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. By submitting an Entry, entrants certify that: (i) they are the sole owner of the photograph being submitted, (ii) that no approval is required, (iii) that they have the full right, without restriction, to license the photograph, and (iv) that they have the necessary consent of any individuals (and pet) appearing in the photograph. Furthermore, by submitting an Entry, entrants grant to Sponsor and its designees a world-wide, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, and non-exclusive right, but not the obligation, to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, create derivative works from, distribute, promote, market, advertise, and display the Entry, for any purposes and in any form, media, or technology now known or later developed, without further consideration, compensations, notification, or permission. By submitting an Entry, entrants agree to indemnify, defend, and hold Sponsor harmless of, from, and against any and all liabilities, losses, damages, claims, and expenses (including, but not limited to, attorneys' fees) arising from or in connection with any third-party claim relating to entrant's submission of an Entry, including the photograph and Sponsor's use thereof.
Data rates may apply; check with your internet or wireless service provider for details on these and any other applicable charges; entrants are solely responsible for any such internet or wireless charges. The use of script, macro, or automated devices (or any other devices intended to automate or subvert any aspect of entry) to enter the Sweepstakes is prohibited and any entry through such means and any entry that is deemed to be ineligible (at Sponsor's sole discretion and in accordance with these Official Rules) are void. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of an entrant based on the Instagram, Facebook, or Twitter username submitted, Entry will be awarded to the authorized account holder of the Instagram, Facebook, Twitter username from which said Entry was submitted, provided such individual is eligible according to these Official Rules. Released Parties are not responsible for late, lost, stolen, incomplete, misdirected, delayed, garbled, damaged, illegible, inaccurate, destroyed, or undelivered entries, email invitations, emails, entry information, or for telephonic, human or computer failures, problems, or errors, interruptions in service due to system upgrades, repairs, modifications or other causes, failures, or malfunctions of connections, satellite, network, cable, Internet Service Provider (ISP), phones, phone lines, or telephone systems, traffic congestion on the internet, technical or mechanical malfunctions, or other malfunctions or errors, whether caused by equipment, programming, human error, or otherwise relating to or in connection with the Sweepstakes, including, without limitation, errors which may occur in connection with the administration of the Sweepstakes, the processing of entries, mail, emails, or the announcement of a prize; or for any injury or damage to entrant's or any other person's computer relating to or resulting from participation in this Sweepstakes, or for printing, typographical, human or other errors appearing in these Official Rules or other Sweepstakes related materials. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to void any entries of entrants whom Sponsor believes have attempted to tamper with or impair the administration, security, fairness, or proper play of this Sweepstakes or is in violation of these Official Rules.
5. Winner Selection/Odds: For each Entry Period, one (1) Grand Prize winner will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible Entries received by Sponsor for a total of five (5) potential Grand Prize winners (one (1) per Entry Period). Limit one (1) prize per person for the entire Promotion Period. Potential winners will be notified via email and/or telephone and may be required to execute and return a Prize Claim Form, an Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability, and (where legal) Publicity Release, an IRS Form W-9, and/or any other documents as required by Sponsor within four (4) days of the date of issuance of notification. Winners receiving prizes valued at $600 or more will receive an Internal Revenue Service Form 1099 for the ARV of the Grand Prize for the tax year in which prize is awarded. If any potential Grand Prize winner is at least eighteen (18) years of age at the time of entry but still considered a minor in their jurisdiction of residence, Sponsor reserves the right to award the Grand Prize in the name of their parent or legal guardian who will be responsible for fulfilling all requirements imposed on winner set forth herein. By entering, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and to the decisions of the Sponsor, which will be final and binding in all respects. Non-compliance with the foregoing, with these Official Rules, or return of prize notification as non-deliverable may result in disqualification and, at Sponsor's discretion and time permitting, awarding of prize to an alternate winner. Odds of winning depend upon the total number of eligible entries received throughout the duration of the Promotion Period.
THE POTENTIAL WINNERS ARE SUBJECT TO VERIFICATION BY SPONSOR. AN ENTRANT IS NOT A WINNER UNLESS AND UNTIL THEY HAVE BEEN VERIFIED AND NOTIFIED THAT THE VERIFICATION IS COMPLETE.
6. Prizing: There will be five (5) Grand Prize winners (one (1) per Entry Period). Each Grand Prize winner will receive the following Grand Prize: i) two (2) tickets (for winner and one (1) guest) to attend the Saints game identified for the applicable Entry Period as found in the chart in Section 2 of these Official Rules; ii) winner's Entry showcased on Saints social channels; and iii) one (1) Raising Cane's prize pack (ARV: $100). ARV of all Prizing to be awarded in this Sweepstakes: $2,950.
The Grand Prize is awarded "as is" without any warranty or guarantee, either express or implied, by Sponsor. In no event will more than the number of prizes stated herein be awarded. Any difference between the stated ARV and the actual value of the Grand Prize or any portion thereof will not be awarded in any form. Winner and guest are responsible for parking and all ground transportation to/from game. Lost, mutilated, or stolen game tickets will not be replaced. Released Parties are not responsible for any game delays, any cancellation of game, and/or other difficulties occurring with the Grand Prize or any portion thereof. Game tickets are subject to the terms and conditions specified thereon. Winner and guest agree to comply with all such terms and conditions, as well as with all game and venue rules and regulations (including, but not limited to, all health and safety protocols in place for the venue) and, in accordance therewith, agree not to act in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with any intent to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other person at the game. Winner and/or guest will be escorted out of venue by Sponsor or its designated agent(s) for improper conduct and/or violation of federal, state, or local laws (including, but not limited to, the unlawful possession, use, or distribution of illicit drugs, unlawful drug paraphernalia, and alcohol), as Sponsor or venue operator determine in their sole discretion, and winner will forfeit the balance of their prize. Exact seat locations to be determined solely by Sponsor. Unused tickets cannot be refunded, exchanged, or applied toward tickets for any subsequent game. If unused, tickets cannot be returned, refunded, or exchanged for cash value or substitute tickets. All costs and expenses associated with the acceptance and use of the Grand Prize not specified herein as being awarded, including, but not limited to, all federal, state, and local taxes, and any food, beverages, parking, ground transportation, souvenirs, and any other miscellaneous expenses, are winner's sole responsibility. The award of a prize does not indicate any endorsement, approval, or sponsorship of this Sweepstakes by any named or implied individual or entity. The Grand Prize winner is strictly prohibited from selling, auctioning, trading, or otherwise transferring the Grand Prize or any portion thereof without the express consent of Sponsor. Other than the details of the Grand Prize outlined above, Released Parties have no additional obligations or commitments to the Grand Prize winner in connection with this Sweepstakes. All prize details are at Sponsor's sole discretion.
7. Miscellaneous: No transfer, assignment, cash redemption, or substitution of a prize is permitted except by Sponsor who reserves the right to substitute a prize with one of comparable or greater value, at its sole discretion. Entrants agree, by entering, that: i) Sponsor and its designees may use (unless prohibited by law), entrant's name, city and state of residence, photograph, any recording (voice, film, or video), and/or likeness for advertising, trade and/or any other purposes in any media now or hereafter known throughout the world in perpetuity, without further compensation, permission, or notification; and ii) the Released Parties shall have no liability and will be held harmless by entrant for any claim, action, liability, loss, injury, or damage to entrant or any other person or entity, including, without limitation, personal injury or death to entrant or any other person or damage to personal or real property, due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, by reason of the acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of the prize and any travel or travel-related activity thereto (including, but not limited to attendance at a game) or participation in this Sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify, suspend, and/or terminate this Sweepstakes (or portion thereof) for any reason, including should virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, or other causes corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness, or proper play of the Sweepstakes and, in the case of termination, at its discretion, select the winner from eligible non-suspect entries received prior to the event that required such termination. CAUTION: Any attempt to deliberately damage or undermine the legitimate operation of this Sweepstakes is a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek any and all remedies available from any such person(s) responsible for the attempt to the fullest extent permitted by law.
8. Arbitration: Except where prohibited by law, as a condition of participating in this Sweepstakes, entrant agrees that: i) any and all disputes and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, or prize awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by final and binding arbitration under the rules of the American Arbitration Association ("AAA") and held at the AAA regional office nearest the Sponsor; ii) the Federal Arbitration Act shall govern the interpretation, enforcement, and all proceedings at such arbitration; and iii) judgment upon such arbitration award may be entered in any court having jurisdiction. Under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, or any other damages, including attorneys' fees, other than entrant's actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e., costs associated with participating in this Sweepstakes), and entrant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
9. Choice of Law: All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation, and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the substantive laws of the State of Louisiana, USA, without regard to its conflict of laws principles.
10. Winners' Names: For the names of the winners (available after 1/8/2024) send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to be received by 2/28/2024 to: SaintsMVPet Canes Sweeps Winners List, c/o New Orleans Saints, 5800 Airline Drive, Metairie, LA 70003.
11. Sponsor and Administrator: New Orleans Louisiana Saints, LLC, 5800 Airline Drive, Metairie, LA 70003.