No Purchase Necessary to Enter or Win. A Purchase Will Not Increase Your Chances of Winning.
1. Eligibility: The New Orleans Saints Halloween Toga Party Contest Presented by Caesars (hereafter, "Contest") is open to individuals who, at the time of entry, (i) are twenty-one (21) years of age or older, (ii) are legal residents of the fifty (50) United States or the District of Columbia, and (iii) are present at Champions Square in New Orleans, LA on 10/31/2021 during the Promotion Period (as defined below). Employees, officers, directors, agents, and representatives of New Orleans Louisiana Saints, LLC (hereafter, "Sponsor" or "Saints"), the NFL Entities (as defined below), Caesars Entertainment, Inc. ("Caesars"), and each of their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, wholesalers, retailers, distributors, suppliers, advertising and promotion agencies, (hereafter collectively, the "Released Parties"), and each such individual's immediate family members (mother, father, sister, brother, child, husband, wife and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) and those living in their same households, whether or not related, are not eligible to participate or win. The National Football League, its member professional football clubs, NFL Ventures, Inc., NFL Ventures, L.P., NFL Properties LLC, NFL Enterprises LLC, and each of their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, shareholders, officers, directors, agents, representatives, and employees (collectively, the "NFL Entities") will have no liability or responsibility for any claim arising in connection with participation in this Contest or the award of the prize. The NFL Entities (excluding Sponsor) have not offered or sponsored this Contest in any way. Void where prohibited by law. All applicable federal, state and local laws apply. Individuals who are prohibited from casino gaming or from entering a casino hotel by law or for any other reason, including, without limitation, participation in a self-exclusion program, are not eligible.
2. Promotion Period: The Contest starts at 12:30:00 pm Central Time ("CT") on 10/31/2021 and ends no later than 2:15:00 pm CT on 10/31/2021 (hereafter, "Promotion Period").
3. How to Participate: To participate in the Contest and receive one (1) entry ("Entry"), you must (i) be present at Champions Square during and throughout the Promotion Period, and (ii) you must be dressed in toga costume attire. As determined in the sole discretion of Sponsor, such toga attire must not contain:
- copyrighted materials owned by others (including photographs, sculptures, paintings, and other works of art or images published on or in websites, television, movies, or other media), without permission;
- sexually explicit material; material that is violent or derogatory of any ethnic, racial, gender, religious, professional or age group; or material that is profane or pornographic or contains nudity;
- messages that promote alcohol, illegal drugs, tobacco, firearms/weapons (or the use of any of the foregoing); messages that promote any activities that may appear unsafe or dangerous; or messages that promotes any particular political agenda or message;
- anything obscene or offensive, or anything that endorses any form of hate or hate group;
- materials that defames, misrepresents, or contains disparaging remarks about other people or companies;
- trademarks, logos, or trade dress (such as distinctive packaging or building exteriors/interiors) owned by others, without permission (with the exception of NFL or Saints trademarks on officially licensed products);
- any sensitive personal identification, such as license plate numbers, personal names, e-mail addresses, or street addresses;
- messages or images inconsistent with the positive images and/or goodwill to which Sponsor wishes to associate; and/or
- any materials that violates any law.
There is a limit of one (1) Entry per person for the Promotion Period. This Contest is not intended to be a group submission. In order to be entered into the Contest, each Entry must meet all criteria set forth in these Official Rules. Released Parties are not responsible for delays in Contest participation, judging, or other malfunctions or errors, whether caused by equipment, programming, human error, or otherwise relating to or in connection with the Contest, including, without limitation, errors which may occur in connection with the administration of the Contest, the processing or judging of Entries, or the announcement of the prizes, or for any injury or damage to entrant's or any other person relating to or resulting from participation in this Contest, or for printing, typographical, human, or other errors appearing in these Official Rules or other Contest-related materials. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to void any Entries of entrants whom Sponsor believes have attempted to tamper with or impair the administration, security, fairness, or proper play of this Contest or is in violation of these Official Rules.
5. Contest Judging: Based on the criteria outlined below, three (3) winners will be chosen at the conclusion of the Promotion Period from among all eligible Entries. Sponsor will judge each Entry based on the following criteria: (i) passion, enthusiasm, and fandom for the New Orleans Saints (50%); (ii) toga costume (50%). In the event of a tie, such tied Entries will be re-judged based on the following criteria: enthusiasm (100%). Subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with the terms of these Official Rules, the three (3) Entries receiving the highest score, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, will be deemed the preliminary winners ("Preliminary Winners"). This Contest is a game of skill and chance plays no part in determining the winners. Sponsor will not disclose judging scores for Preliminary Winners.
As part of the Prizing (details below), the Preliminary Winners will attend the 10/31/2021 Saints game in the Caesars' field-level suite. Sponsor will display each Preliminary Winner live on camera and conduct a fan noise-level contest to determine the order of finish, including the Grand Prize winner, First Runner-Up, and Second Runner-Up. The Preliminary Winner with the highest decibel level on Sponsor's noise meter will be deemed the Grand Prize winner. Sponsor's noise meter will serve as the official device to determine the order of finish, and all such interpretation of results will be made in the sole discretion of Sponsor, whose decisions will be final and binding. By entering, all entrants and the Preliminary Winners agree to be bound by these Official Rules and to the decisions of the Sponsor, which will be final and binding in all respects. The Preliminary Winners may be required to execute and return a Prize Claim Form, an Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability, and (where legal) Publicity Release, an IRS Form W-9, and/or any other paperwork necessary for the collection of the applicable prize. Such documents must be returned within seven (7) days of the date of issuance of notification. If such documents are not returned within the specified time period, if a prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable, if Sponsor is unable to contact a potential winner, or if the potential winner is not in compliance with these Official Rules, prize will be forfeited and, at Sponsor's discretion and time permitting, an alternate winner may be selected for the applicable Entry Period prize. Odds of winning depend upon the total number of eligible entries received for each Entry Period.
6. Prizing: The three (3) Preliminary Winners will each be offered two (2) tickets (for Preliminary Winner and one (1) guest) to attend the 10/31/2021 Saints game at the Caesars Superdome in New Orleans, LA (Approximate Retail Value ("ARV"): $426). Preliminary Winners may decline these tickets only if they already possess tickets to the game. The Preliminary Winners will also be provided with access to the Caesars' field-level suite only for the below-detailed process of determining the Grand Prize winner.
The Grand Prize winner receive the "Like a Caesar" prize, which consists of a trip to Caesars Palace in Las Vegas, NV on a date to be determined by Sponsor. Trip includes (i) roundtrip coach class air transportation for Grand Prize winner and one (1) guest from the major U.S. gateway airport nearest Grand Prize winner's residence to Las Vegas, NV; (ii) standard hotel accommodations (one (1) room, double occupancy) for three (3) nights at Caesars Palace; (iii) two (2) tickets (for Grand Prize winner and one (1) guest) to attend Absinthe. ARV of Grand Prize: $3,500.
The First Runner-Up will receive the "An Away Saints Watch Party with a Legend" prize, which consists of (i) a private meal for the First Runner-Up and seven (7) guests at Manning's Restaurant in New Orleans, LA on a date to be determined by Sponsor, and (ii) a personal visit from Saints legend Archie Manning. ARV of First Runner-Up Prize: $2,000.
The Second Runner-Up will receive the "You Are Winner in Every Way You Play" prize, which consists of One Thousand Dollars ($1,000) in free play at Harrah's New Orleans. ARV of Second Runner-Up Prize: $1,000.
For the Grand Prize: actual value of the trip may vary based on point of departure. Any difference between stated value and actual value will not be awarded. Grand Prize winner and their guest must be able to travel on dates specified by Sponsor or the prize will be forfeited and no substitute prize or additional compensation will be awarded. Grand Prize winner is solely responsible for any costs and expenses in connection with a prize not expressly described herein as being awarded (including, but not limited to, parking, ground transportation, travel or other insurance, baggage fees, meals, room service charges, any additional costs charged to the hotel room, souvenirs, personal charges, tips, gratuities, and other incidental expenses). Grand Prize winner and their guest must travel together on the same itinerary and are responsible for obtaining any/all necessary documents (including but not limited to valid passports and/or photo I.D.) prior to departure. Grand Prize winner's guest must be twenty-one (21) years of age or older as of date of trip departure. Grand Prize winner and guest must sign a liability/publicity release and any other necessary documents provided by Sponsor prior to issuance of travel documents. Grand Prize winner will be required to provide a major credit card at time of hotel check-in to cover hotel incidentals. Travel dates are subject to Sponsor approval. Airline tickets are non-refundable, non-transferable, are not valid for upgrades, or use with frequent flier miles or points, and may not be reissued once travel has commenced. Open tickets may not be issued and stopovers are not permitted. No travel extensions will be permitted. Travel may not be combined with any other offer and may not qualify for frequent flier miles or hotel points. Travel, hotel, carrier, and other arrangements to be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. All travel arrangements must be made through Sponsor's agent, and air carriers, hotels, and activity/service providers (if applicable) will be selected by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Released Parties are not responsible for lost or mutilated travel documents or tickets and none will be replaced. All travel will be at the risk of the Grand Prize winner and their guest. Released Parties shall have no responsibility or liability for cancellations, overbookings, delays, or any other changes by any company or person providing any element of the Grand Prize and are not responsible or liable for any expenses incurred as a consequence thereof. Released Parties are not responsible for flight delays and/or cancellations resulting in the Grand Prize winner and their guest not being able to use or reschedule hotel or other reservations/accommodations and/or any activity, and no substitution or compensation will be awarded. Prices are subject to the terms and conditions of the respective air carriers, hotels, restaurants, and activity/service providers (if applicable) with which Grand Prize winner has a reservation. The Absinthe portion of the Grand Prize is subject to blackout dates.
For the First Runner-Up Prize: the Saints legend visit portion of the First Runner-Up Prize is subject to blackout dates and scheduling conflicts, and Sponsor reserves the right to substitute this portion of the prize with another Saints legend in their sole discretion.
For the Second Runner-Up Prize: the Second Runner-Up must be a Caesars Rewards member in order to play Free Slot Play. Free Slot Play is valid at Harrah's New Orleans for seventy-two (72) hours after awarded. The Second Runner-Up Prize must be claimed no later than 3/31/2022.
All costs and expenses associated with the acceptance and use of any prizing not specified herein as being awarded, including, but not limited to, all federal, state, and local taxes, are each winner's sole responsibility. Any unawarded, unclaimed, voided, or forfeited prizes will not be awarded. The award of a prize does not indicate any endorsement, approval, or sponsorship of this Contest by any named or implied individual or entity. All prizes are awarded "as is" without any warranty or guarantee, either express or implied, by Sponsor. Other than the details of the Prizing outlined above, Released Parties shall have no additional obligations or commitments to any winner or potential winner in connection with this Contest. All prize details are at Sponsor's sole discretion.
Maximum ARV of all prizes to be awarded in this Contest: $7,778.00
7. Miscellaneous: No transfer, assignment, cash redemption, or substitution of a prize is permitted except by Sponsor, who reserves the right to substitute a prize with one of comparable or greater value, at its sole discretion. Entrants agree, by entering, that: i) Sponsor and its designees may use (unless prohibited by law), entrant's name, city and state of residence, photograph, answer(s) to trivia question(s), any recording (voice, film, or video), and/or likeness for advertising, trade, and/or any other purposes in any media now or hereafter known throughout the world in perpetuity, without further compensation, permission, or notification; ii) Sponsor reserves the right to conduct a background check on entrants, and entry in the Contest constitutes entrant's permission for Sponsor to conduct such background check, provided that, to the extent additional authorization is necessary under law, entrants shall authorize such check; Sponsor reserves the right (at its sole discretion) to disqualify any entrant based on the results of the background check or failure of the entrant to properly authorize such check; and iii) the Released Parties shall have no liability and will be held harmless by entrant for any claim, action, liability, loss, injury, or damage to entrant or any other person or entity, including, without limitation, personal injury, illness, or death to entrant or any other person or damage to personal or real property, due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, by reason of the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of any prize or participation in this Contest. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify, suspend, and/or terminate this Contest (or portion thereof) for any reason, including should virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention or other causes corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness or proper play of the Contest and, in the case of termination, at its discretion, select the winner(s) for the drawing(s) at issue from eligible, non-suspect entries received for such drawing(s), prior to the event that required such termination. CAUTION: Any attempt to deliberately damage the website or undermine the legitimate operation of this Contest is a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek any and all remedies available from any such person(s) responsible for the attempt to the fullest extent permitted by law.
8. Arbitration: Except where prohibited by law, as a condition of participating in this Contest, entrant agrees that: i) any and all disputes and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest, or prizes awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by final and binding arbitration under the rules of the American Arbitration Association ("AAA") and held at the AAA regional office nearest the Sponsor; ii) the Federal Arbitration Act shall govern the interpretation, enforcement and all proceedings at such arbitration; and iii) judgment upon such arbitration award may be entered in any court having jurisdiction. Under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental or consequential damages, or any other damages, including attorneys' fees, other than entrant's actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e., costs associated with participating in this Contest), and entrant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
9. Choice of Law: All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation, and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Contest, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the substantive laws of the State of Louisiana, USA, without regard to its conflict of laws principles.
10. Winners' List: For the names of the winners, available after 11/30/2021, please send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to be received no later than 1/15/2022 to Saints Toga Party Winners, c/o New Orleans Saints, 5800 Airline Drive, Metairie, LA 70003.
11. Sponsor and Administrator: New Orleans Louisiana Saints, LLC, 5800 Airline Drive, Metairie, LA 70003.
Caesars Disclaimer: Must be 21 or older to gamble. Know When To Stop Before You Start. Gambling Problem? Call 1-877-770-STOP.