No Purchase Necessary to Enter or Win. A Purchase Will Not Increase Your Chances of Winning.
1. Eligibility: The Saints Birthday Smiles Sweepstakes (hereafter, "Sweepstakes"), in association with the Invisalign brand, is open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia who have reached the age of majority in their state of residence at the time of entry. Employees, officers, directors, agents, and representatives of New Orleans Louisiana Saints, LLC (hereafter, "Sponsor" or "Saints"), Align Technology, Inc. (hereafter, "Align" or "Promotional Partner"), the NFL Entitles (as defined below), and each of their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, wholesalers, retailers, distributors, suppliers, advertising and promotion agencies (hereafter collectively, the "Released Parties"), and each such individual's immediate family members (mother, father, sister, brother, child, husband, wife, and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) and those living in their same households, whether or not related, are not eligible to participate or win. The National Football League, its member professional football clubs, NFL Ventures, Inc., NFL Ventures, L.P., NFL Properties LLC, NFL Enterprises LLC, and each of their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, shareholders, officers, directors, agents, representatives, and employees (collectively, the "NFL Entities") will have no liability or responsibility for any claim arising in connection with participation in this Sweepstakes or the award of the prize. The NFL Entities have not offered or sponsored this Sweepstakes in any way. Void where prohibited by law. All applicable federal, state, and local laws apply.
2. Promotion Period:Sweepstakes begins at 9:00:00 am Central Time ("CT") on 9/19/2023 and ends at 11:59:59 PM on 2/28/2023 (hereafter, "Promotion Period"). The Promotion Period will be divided into the following six (6) monthly entry periods (each, an "Entry Period"):
|Entry Period||Month||End Date (all Entry Periods end at 11:59:59 PM CT)||Drawing Date (on or about)|
Non-winning entries received in one Entry Period will roll over to subsequent Entry Periods.
3. How to Enter: During the Promotion Period, visit https://www.neworleanssaints.com/fans/contests/saints-birthday-smiles-sweeps and follow the instructions provided to complete and submit a registration form to receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes. All entries must be received by 11:59:59 PM CT on 2/28/2023 in order to be eligible. Only one (1) entry per person and/or email address per day will be accepted throughout the Promotion Period. Additional entries received from the same person and/or email address in excess of the stated limitation will be void. Data rates may apply; check with your internet or wireless service provider for details on these and any other applicable charges; entrants are solely responsible for any such internet or wireless charges. All entries become the exclusive property of the Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. The use of script, macro, or automated devices (or any other devices intended to automate or subvert any aspect of entry) to enter the Sweepstakes is prohibited and any entry through such means and any entry that is deemed to be ineligible (at Sponsor's sole discretion and in accordance with these Official Rules) are void. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of an entrant based on the e-mail address submitted, entry will be deemed submitted by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address provided on the registration form. "Authorized account holder" is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet Access Provider, online service provider, or other organization that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. Released Parties are not responsible for late, lost, stolen, incomplete, misdirected, delayed, garbled, damaged, illegible, inaccurate, destroyed, or undelivered entries, email invitations, emails, entry information, or for telephonic, human or computer failures, problems, or errors, interruptions in service due to system upgrades, repairs, modifications or other causes, failures, or malfunctions of connections, satellite, network, cable, Internet Service Provider (ISP), phones, phone lines, or telephone systems, traffic congestion on the internet, technical or mechanical malfunctions, or other malfunctions or errors, whether caused by equipment, programming, human error, or otherwise relating to or in connection with the Sweepstakes, including, without limitation, errors which may occur in connection with the administration of the Sweepstakes, the processing of entries, mail, emails, or the announcement of a prize; or for any injury or damage to entrant's or any other person's computer relating to or resulting from participation in this Sweepstakes, or for printing, typographical, human or other errors appearing in these Official Rules or other Sweepstakes related materials. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to void any entries of entrants whom Sponsor believes have attempted to tamper with or impair the administration, security, fairness, or proper play of this Sweepstakes or is in violation of these Official Rules.
5. Winner Selection: Six (6) potential Grand Prize winners (one (1) per Entry Period) will be selected in a random drawing conducted in accordance with the dates indicated in the chart found in Section 2 of these Official Rules from among all eligible entries received throughout the Promotion Period by Sponsor. The potential Grand Prize winner will be notified via email and/or telephone and may be required to execute and return a Prize Claim Form, an Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability, and (where legal) Publicity Release, and/or an IRS Form W-9 within seven (7) days of the date of issuance of notification. If a winner is at least eighteen (18) years of age at the time of entry but still considered a minor in their jurisdiction of residence, Sponsor reserves the right to award the prize in the name of their parent or legal guardian who will be responsible for fulfilling all requirements imposed on winner set forth herein. By entering, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and to the decisions of the Sponsor, which will be final and binding in all respects. Non-compliance with the foregoing, with these Official Rules, or return of any prize notification as non-deliverable may result in disqualification and, at Sponsor's discretion and time permitting, awarding of prize to an alternate winner. Odds of winning depend upon the total number of eligible entries received throughout the duration of the Promotion Period.
THE POTENTIAL WINNERS ARE SUBJECT TO VERIFICATION BY SPONSOR. AN ENTRANT IS NOT A WINNER UNLESS AND UNTIL THEY HAVE BEEN VERIFIED AND NOTIFIED THAT THE VERIFICATION IS COMPLETE.
6. Grand Prize: There will be six (6) Grand Prize winners (one (1) per Entry Period). Each Grand Prize winner will receive a Saints themed birthday party box ("Party Box"). Approximate Retail Value ("ARV") of Grand Prize: $250. Party Box shall consist of Saints themed swag and décor, as provided in the sole discretion of Sponsor. Additionally, all Grand Prize winners will receive an invitation for winner and one (1) guest to attend a Saints "birthday party" on a date TBD in February 2024 at the Saints' facility in Metairie, LA ("Birthday Party Prize"). The Birthday Party Prize will consist of food and beverage, appearances by a mascot, Cheer Krewe, and a player TBD, a tour of the facility, and a gift bag with swag items to be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. ARV of Birthday Party Prize: $150. Total ARV of each Grand Prize: $400. Total ARV of all prizes awarded in this Sweepstakes: $2,400.
The Grand Prize is awarded "as is" without any warranty or guarantee, either express or implied, by Sponsor. Any difference between the stated value and the actual value of the Grand Prize will not be awarded in any form. All costs and expenses associated with the acceptance and use of a prize not specified herein as being awarded, including, but not limited to, federal, state, and local taxes (if any), are each winner's sole responsibility. The award of a prize does not indicate any endorsement, approval, or sponsorship of this Sweepstakes by any named or implied individual or entity. Any unawarded, unclaimed, voided, or forfeited prizes will not be awarded. Birthday Party Prize, and its applicable details, is subject to availability and scheduling, and all such details are in the sole discretion of the Sponsor. Other than the details of the prizing outlined above, Released Parties have no additional obligations or commitments to the winner in connection with this Sweepstakes. All prize details are at Sponsor's sole discretion.
7. Miscellaneous: No transfer, assignment, cash redemption, or substitution of any prize (or portion thereof) is permitted except by Sponsor who reserves the right to substitute the prize (or applicable portion thereof) with one of comparable or greater value, at its sole discretion. Entrants agree, by entering, that: i) they are bound by these Official Rules and to the decisions of the Sponsor, which will be final and binding in all respects; ii) Sponsor and its designees may use (unless prohibited by law), entrant's name, city and state of residence, photograph, any recording (voice, film, or video), and/or likeness for advertising, trade, and/or any other purposes in any media now or hereafter known throughout the world in perpetuity, without further compensation, permission, or notification; and iii) the Released Parties shall have no liability and will be held harmless by entrant for any claim, action, liability, loss, injury, or damage to entrant or any other person or entity, including, without limitation, personal injury or death to entrant or any other person or damage to personal or real property, due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, by reason of the acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of the prize and any travel or travel-related activity thereto (including, but not limited to, attendance at the game) or participation in this Sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify, suspend, and/or terminate this Sweepstakes (or portion thereof) for any reason, including should virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, or other causes corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness, or proper play of the Sweepstakes and, in the case of termination, at its discretion, select the winner at hand from eligible non-suspect entries received prior to the event that required such termination. CAUTION: Any attempt to deliberately damage the website or undermine the legitimate operation of this Sweepstakes is a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek any and all remedies available from any such person(s) responsible for the attempt to the fullest extent permitted by law.
8. Arbitration: Except where prohibited by law, as a condition of participating in this Sweepstakes, entrant agrees that: i) any and all disputes and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, or prize awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by final and binding arbitration under the rules of the American Arbitration Association ("AAA") and held at the AAA regional office nearest the Sponsor; ii) the Federal Arbitration Act shall govern the interpretation, enforcement, and all proceedings at such arbitration; and iii) judgment upon such arbitration award may be entered in any court having jurisdiction. Under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, or any other damages, including attorneys' fees, other than entrant's actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e., costs associated with participating in this Sweepstakes), and entrant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
9. Choice of Law: All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation, and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the substantive laws of the State of Louisiana, USA, without regard to its conflict of laws principles.
10. Winner's Name: For the names of the winners (available after 3/20/2024), send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to be received by 4/30/2024 to: Saints Invisalign Sweeps Winners, c/o New Orleans Saints, 5800 Airline Drive, Metairie, LA 70003.
11. Sponsor & Administrator: New Orleans Louisiana Saints, LLC, 5800 Airline Drive, Metairie, LA 70003.
Entrants acknowledge and agree that Align's sole role in the Sweepstakes is that of a Promotional Partner and that Align is in not a sponsor or in any way responsible for the administration of the Sweepstakes, the selection of the winners, or the awarding of the Grand Prize to the winners.