No Purchase Necessary to Enter or Win.
1. Eligibility: The Game Day Program Golden Ticket Sweepstakes Presented by Renaissance Publishing (hereafter, "Sweepstakes") is open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia who have reached the age of majority in their jurisdiction of residence at the time of entry. Employees, officers, directors, agents and representatives of New Orleans Louisiana Saints, LLC (hereafter, "Sponsor"), the NFL Entities (as defined below), Renaissance Publishing, LLC, and each of their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, agents, wholesalers, retailers, distributors, suppliers, advertising and promotion agencies (hereafter collectively, "Released Parties"), and each such individual's immediate family members (spouse, parents, legal guardians, in-laws, grandparents, grandchildren, siblings, and children, regardless of where they reside) and those living in their same households, whether or not related, are not eligible to participate or win. The National Football League, its member professional football clubs, NFL Ventures, Inc., NFL Ventures, L.P., NFL Properties LLC, NFL Enterprises LLC and each of their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, shareholders, officers, directors, agents, representatives, and employees (collectively, the "NFL Entities") will have no liability or responsibility for any claim arising in connection with participation in this sweepstakes or the award of the prize. The NFL Entities have not offered or sponsored this sweepstakes in any way. Void where prohibited by law. All applicable federal, state, and local laws apply.
2. Promotion Period: Sweepstakes begins at 3:00:00 p.m. Central Time ("CT") on 08/09/2019 and ends on at 5:00:00 p.m. CT on 12/23/2019 (hereafter, "Promotion Period"). The Promotion Period will be divided into the following ten (10) entry periods (each an "Entry Period"):
|Entry Period||Game/Start Date||Mail-In Deadline||Drawing Date (on or about)||Number of Prizes Awarded||Prize Description and Approximate Retail Value ("ARV")|
|1||8/9/2019||8/16/2019||8/19/2019||3||New Era Heather Gray Saints 2019 Draft Hat (ARV: $36)|
|2||8/29/2019||9/5/2019||9/8/2019||3||Silver/Black New Orleans Saints The Locker 12oz. Can Holder (ARV: $22)|
|3||9/9/2019||9/16/2019||9/19/2019||3||Men’s Nike Alvin Kamara White New Orleans Saints Color Rush 2.0 Name & Number T-Shirt (ARV: $35)|
|4||9/29/2019||10/6/2019||10/9/2019||3||The Northwest Company New Orleans Saints 48”x60” Commemorative Woven Tapestry Throw (ARV: $35)|
|5||10/6/2019||10/13/2019||10/16/2019||3||$100 Fanatics Gift Card (ARV: $100)|
|6||10/27/2019||11/3/2019||11/6/2019||3||Men’s Nike Heathered Gray New Orleans Saints Club Fleece Pullover Hoodie (ARV: $55)|
|7||11/10/2019||11/17/2019||11/20/2019||3||New Orleans Saints 2’x3’ Cornhole Tailgate Toss Set (ARV: $100)|
|8||11/24/2019||12/1/2019||12/4/2019||3||Rawalings New Orleans Saints Tailgate Chair and Table Set (ARV: $80)|
|9||12/8/2019||12/15/2019||12/18/2019||3||$100 Fanatics Gift Card (ARV: $100)|
|10||12/16/2019||12/23/2019||12/26/2019||3||Men’s Nike Drew Brees White New Orleans Saints Event Game Jersey (ARV: $100)|
3. How to Participate: There are two (2) ways for Participants to enter:
1. Golden Ticket in Program: During the Promotion Period, individuals wishing to participate in the Sweepstakes ("Participant(s)") must purchase a Game Day program from authorized sellers stationed around and inside the Mercedes-Benz Superdome on the select Game Date/Start and End Date dates in Section 2; a purchased program may or may not contain a ticket ("Golden Ticket") for entry in the Sweepstakes. Only three (3) Golden Tickets per Entry Period will be randomly distributed by Sponsor in programs for purchase. If an individual finds a Golden Ticket in the program, he/she must complete the back of the ticket and submit it by the Mail-In Deadline listed in Section 2, via email to Kaitlin.Donahoe@saints.nfl.com, or via regular mail to Golden Ticket Sweepstakes Entry, c/o New Orleans Saints, 5800 Airline Drive, Metairie, LA 70003 for one (1) entry.
2. Mail-In: To participate without purchasing a Game Day program, hand print your full name, complete mailing address, date of birth, telephone number (including area code), email address, and Entry Period (designated on table on page 1) on a plain 3"x 5" index card, and mail it in an envelope with proper postage affixed to: Golden Ticket Sweepstakes Entry, c/o New Orleans Saints, 5800 Airline Drive, Metairie, LA 70003 during the Promotion Period and received by the applicable Mail-In Deadline per the chart in Section 2 of these Official Rules. One (1) mail-in submission will receive one (1) entry for the applicable Entry Period, and non-winning entries will not roll over to subsequent Entry Periods.
There is a limit of one (1) entry per person per Entry Period throughout the Promotion Period, regardless of the method of entry. Entries by any means, which subvert the entry process, will be void. Limit one (1) prize per person for the entire Promotion Period. Released Parties are not responsible for lost, incomplete, illegible, late, misdirected, stolen, undelivered, damaged, garbled, postage-due, or mutilated entries, mail, or email; lost entries or transmissions; any error, omission, interruption, defect, or delay in transmission; interrupted or unavailable network, cable, satellite, Internet Service Provider (ISP), server, or other connections; miscommunications, failed computer hardware or software or technical failures; garbled, misrouted, or scrambled transmissions; incomplete entries or communications; printing, typographical, or other errors appearing within these Official Rules, in any Sweepstakes-related advertisements, or other materials; or other errors or problems of any kind whether mechanical, human, computer, electronic, mail, or otherwise relating to or in connection with the Sweepstakes, including, without limitation, errors or problems which may occur in connection with the administration of the Sweepstakes, the processing of entries, the announcement of the prizes, or the cancellation or postponement of any events or games. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to void any and all entries of a Participant who Sponsor believes has attempted to tamper with or impair the administration, security, fairness, or proper play of this Sweepstakes or is in violation of these Official Rules. The use of automated or similar devices which subvert the entry process, including but not limited to entries submitted using any bot, macro, script, or sweepstakes service (or any other devices intended to automate any aspect of entry) to enter this Sweepstakes is prohibited and entries through such devices are void.
4. Winner Determination: Winners will be selected in random drawings conducted by Sponsor, whose decisions are final and binding in all matters relating to the Sweepstakes. There will be a total of three (3) individual random drawings per Entry Period to award the prizes. The potential winners will be selected on or about the dates indicated in the above chart located in Section 2 of these Official Rules. Odds of winning a prize depend on the number of entries received for each applicable Entry Period. Potential winners will be notified via email and/or telephone, and each potential Grand Prize winner will be required to execute and return a Prize Claim Form prior to acceptance of the prize and within ten (10) days of the date of issuance of notification. If such document is not returned within the specified time period, a prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable, Sponsor is unable to contact a potential winner, or the potential winner is not in compliance with these Official Rules, prize will be forfeited and, at Sponsor's discretion, an alternate winner may be selected for the applicable Entry Period. If a potential winner is an eligible minor in his/her jurisdiction of residence, prize may be awarded in the name of his/her parent or legal guardian who will be responsible for fulfilling all requirements imposed on winner set forth herein. By entering, Participants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and to the decisions of the Sponsor, which will be final and binding in all respects. Non-compliance with the foregoing or with these Official Rules may result in disqualification and, at Sponsor's discretion and time permitting, awarding of prize to an alternate winner.
5. Prize Details: There will be three (3) Grand Prize winners per Entry Period, for a total of thirty (30) Grand Prize winners throughout the Promotion Period. All prizes and prize details can be found in Section 2 of these Official Rules. Limit one (1) prize per person for the entire Promotion Period. For all apparel items: Items are not game worn and are awarded "as is" without any warranty or guarantee, either express or implied, by Sponsor. For all gift card items: Gift cards are subject to additional terms and conditions of the retailer. For all prizes: The award of a prize does not indicate any endorsement, approval, or sponsorship of this Sweepstakes by any named or implied individual or entity.
All the costs and expenses associated with acceptance and use of a prize not specified herein as being awarded, including, but not limited to, all federal, state, and local taxes, are winner's sole responsibility. Other than the details of the prizes outlined above, Released Parties have no additional obligations or commitments to the winners in connection with this Sweepstakes. Any unawarded, unclaimed, voided, or forfeited prize(s) will not be awarded. All prize details are at Sponsor's sole discretion. Total ARV of all prizes to be awarded in this Sweepstakes: $1,989.
6. Miscellaneous: No transfer, assignment, cash redemption, or substitution of prize (or portion thereof) is permitted except by Sponsor who reserves the right to substitute the prize (or applicable portion thereof) with one of comparable or greater value, at its sole discretion. Participants agree, by participating, that: i) Sponsor and its designees may use (unless prohibited by law), Participant's name, city and state of residence, photograph, any recording (voice, film, or video), and/or likeness for advertising, trade, and/or any other purposes in any media now or hereafter known throughout the world in perpetuity, without further compensation, permission, or notification; ii) Sponsor reserves the right to conduct a background check and participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes Participant's permission for Sponsor to conduct such background check, provided that, to the extent additional authorization is necessary under law, Participants shall authorize such check. Sponsor reserves the right (at its sole discretion) to disqualify any Participant based on the results of the background check or failure of the Participant to properly authorize such check; and iii) the Released Parties shall have no liability and will be held harmless by Participant for any claim, action, liability, loss, injury, or damage to Participant or any other person or entity, including, without limitation, personal injury or death to Participant or any other person or damage to personal or real property, due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, by reason of the acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of the prize and any travel or travel-related activity thereto (including, but not limited to, attendance at any game) or participation in this Sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify, suspend, and/or terminate this Sweepstakes (or portion thereof) for any reason, including should virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, or other causes corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness, or proper play of the Sweepstakes. CAUTION: Any attempt to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of this Sweepstakes is a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek any and all remedies available from any such person(s) responsible for the attempt to the fullest extent permitted by law.
7. Arbitration: Except where prohibited by law, as a condition of participating in this Sweepstakes, Participant agrees that: i) any and all disputes and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, or prize awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by final and binding arbitration under the rules of the American Arbitration Association ("AAA") and held at the AAA regional office nearest the Sponsor; ii) the Federal Arbitration Act shall govern the interpretation, enforcement, and all proceedings at such arbitration; and iii) judgment upon such arbitration award may be entered in any court having jurisdiction. Under no circumstances will Participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and Participant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, or any other damages, including attorneys' fees, other than Participant's actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e., costs associated with participating in this Sweepstakes), and Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
8. Choice of Law: All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation, and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of Participant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the substantive laws of the State of Louisiana, USA, without regard to its conflict of laws principles.
9. Winner's Name: For the name of the winner (available after January 10, 2020), send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to be received by February 15, 2020 to: Golden Ticket Sweepstakes Winners, c/o New Orleans Saints, 5800 Airline Drive, Metairie, LA 70003.
10. Sponsor and Administrator: New Orleans Louisiana Saints, LLC, 5800 Airline Drive, Metairie, LA 70003.