No Purchase Necessary to Enter or Win. A Purchase Will Not Increase Your Chances of Winning.
1. Eligibility: The Saints Regular Season Finale Sweepstakes (hereafter, "Sweepstakes") is open to individuals who, at the time of entry, are (i) eighteen (18) years of age or older and (ii) legal residents of the fifty (50) United States or the District of Columbia. Employees, officers, directors, agents, and representatives of New Orleans Louisiana Saints, LLC (hereafter, "Sponsor" or "Saints"), the NFL Entities (as defined below), and each of their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, wholesalers, retailers, distributors, suppliers, advertising and promotion agencies, (hereafter collectively, the "Released Parties"), and each such individual's immediate family members (mother, father, sister, brother, child, husband, wife and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) and those living in their same households, whether or not related, are not eligible to participate or win. The National Football League, its member professional football clubs (excluding Sponsor), NFL Ventures, Inc., NFL Ventures, L.P., NFL Properties LLC, NFL Enterprises LLC, and each of their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, shareholders, officers, directors, agents, representatives, and employees (collectively, the "NFL Entities") will have no liability or responsibility for any claim arising in connection with participation in this Sweepstakes or the award of the prize. The NFL Entities have not offered, administered, or sponsored this Sweepstakes in any way. Void where prohibited by law. All applicable federal, state and local laws apply.
2. Promotion Period: The Sweepstakes starts at 8:00:00 am Central Time ("CT") on 12/22/2023 and ends at 11:59:59 pm CT on 1/3/2024 (hereafter, "Promotion Period").
3. How to Participate: During the Promotion Period, visit https://www.neworleanssaints.com/fans/contests/regular-season-finale-sweeps ("Website") and follow the instructions provided to complete and submit the registration form in order to receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes. All entries must be received by 11:59:59 PM CT on 1/3/2024 in order to be eligible. Only one (1) entry per person and/or email address will be accepted throughout the Promotion Period. Additional entries received from the same person and/or email address in excess of the stated limitation will be void. Data rates may apply; check with your internet or wireless service provider for details on these and any other applicable charges; entrants are solely responsible for any such internet or wireless charges. All entries become the exclusive property of the Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. The use of script, macro, or automated devices (or any other devices intended to automate or subvert any aspect of entry) to enter the Sweepstakes is prohibited and any entry through such means and any entry that is deemed to be ineligible (at Sponsor's sole discretion and in accordance with these Official Rules) are void. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of an entrant based on the e-mail address submitted, entry will be deemed submitted by the Authorized Account Holder of the e-mail address provided on the registration form. "Authorized Account Holder" is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet Access Provider, online service provider, or other organization that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. Released Parties are not responsible for late, lost, stolen, incomplete, misdirected, delayed, garbled, damaged, illegible, inaccurate, destroyed, or undelivered entries, email invitations, emails, entry information, or for telephonic, human or computer failures, problems, or errors, interruptions in service due to system upgrades, repairs, modifications or other causes, failures, or malfunctions of connections, satellite, network, cable, Internet Service Provider, phones, phone lines, or telephone systems, traffic congestion on the internet, technical or mechanical malfunctions, or other malfunctions or errors, whether caused by equipment, programming, human error, or otherwise relating to or in connection with the Sweepstakes, including, without limitation, errors which may occur in connection with the administration of the Sweepstakes, the processing of entries, mail, emails, or the announcement of a prize, or for any injury or damage to entrant's or any other person's computer relating to or resulting from participation in this Sweepstakes, or for printing, typographical, human or other errors appearing in these Official Rules or other Sweepstakes related materials. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to void any entries of entrants whom Sponsor believes have attempted to tamper with or impair the administration, security, fairness, or proper play of this Sweepstakes or is in violation of these Official Rules.
5. Winner Selection: One (1) potential Grand Prize winner will be selected in a random drawing conducted on or about 1/4/2024 from among all eligible entries received throughout the Promotion Period by Sponsor. By entering, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and to the decisions of the Sponsor, which will be final and binding in all respects. The potential Grand Prize winner will be notified via email and/or telephone and, within twenty-four (24) hours of the date of issuance of notification, will be required to execute and return a Prize Claim Form, an Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability, and (where legal) Publicity Release, an IRS Form W-9, and/or any other applicable forms required by Sponsor. If such documents are not returned within the specified time period, if a prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable, if Sponsor is unable to contact the potential Grand Prize winner, or if the potential Grand Prize winner is not in compliance with these Official Rules, the prize will be forfeited and, at Sponsor's sole discretion and time permitting, an alternate winner may be selected. By entering, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and to the decisions of the Sponsor, which will be final and binding in all respects. If the potential winner is at least eighteen (18) but still considered a minor in their jurisdiction of residence, Sponsor reserves the right to award the prize in the name of their parent or legal guardian who will be responsible for fulfilling all requirements imposed on said winner set forth herein. Odds of winning depend upon the total number of eligible entries received throughout the duration of the Promotion Period.
THE POTENTIAL WINNER IS SUBJECT TO VERIFICATION BY SPONSOR. AN ENTRANT IS NOT A WINNER UNLESS AND UNTIL THEY HAVE BEEN VERIFIED AND NOTIFIED THAT THE VERIFICATION IS COMPLETE.
6. Grand Prize: There will be one (1) Grand Prize winner. The Grand Prize winner will receive the following: (i) four (4) tickets (for winner and three (3) guests) to attend the Saints versus Atlanta game on either January 7th or 8th 2024 at the Caesars Superdome in New Orleans, Louisiana (Approximate Retail Value ("ARV"): $600); and (ii) a voucher for brunch at Emeril's Brasserie restaurant in New Orleans, Louisiana with a maximum value of $250. Total ARV of all prizing awarded in this Sweepstakes: $850.
TRANSPORTATION AND PARKING ARE NOT INCLUDED AS PART OF PRIZE. The Grand Prize is awarded "as is" without any warranty or guarantee, either express or implied, by Sponsor. Any difference between the stated ARV and the actual value of the Grand Prize or any portion thereof will not be awarded in any form. Restaurant voucher portion of Grand Prize is subject to the terms and conditions found thereon and any other restrictions set by the restaurant. Lost, mutilated, or stolen tickets, vouchers, passes, or certificates will not be replaced. Released Parties are not responsible for any game delays, any cancellation of the game, reservations, and/or other difficulties occurring with the prize. Game tickets are subject to the terms and conditions specified thereon. Winner and guests agree to comply with all such terms and conditions, as well as all game and venue rules and regulations and, in accordance therewith, agree not to act in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with any intent to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other person at any game. Winner and/or guests will be escorted out of venue by Sponsor or its designated agent(s) for improper conduct and/or violation of federal, state, or local laws (including, but not limited to, the unlawful possession, use, or distribution of illicit drugs, unlawful drug paraphernalia, and alcohol), as Sponsor determines in its sole discretion, and winner will forfeit the balance of their prize. Exact seat and pass locations to be determined solely by Sponsor. Unused tickets cannot be refunded, exchanged, or applied towards tickets for any subsequent games. If unused, tickets cannot be returned, refunded, or exchanged for cash value or substitute tickets. All costs and expenses associated with the acceptance and use of any prize not specified herein as being awarded, including, but not limited to, all federal, state, and local taxes, food, beverages, souvenirs, parking, any ground transportation, and other miscellaneous expenses are winner's sole responsibility. The award of a prize does not indicate any endorsement, approval, or sponsorship of this Sweepstakes by any named or implied individual or entity. Grand Prize winner is strictly prohibited from selling, auctioning, trading, or otherwise transferring the Grand Prize or any portion thereof without the express consent of Sponsor. Other than the details of the Grand Prize outlined above, Released Parties have no additional obligations or commitments to the Grand Prize winner in connection with this Sweepstakes. All prize details are at Sponsor's sole discretion.
7. Miscellaneous: No transfer, assignment, cash redemption, or substitution of a prize is permitted except by Sponsor, who reserves the right to substitute a prize with one of comparable or greater value, at its sole discretion. Entrants agree, by entering, that: i) Sponsor and its designees may use (unless prohibited by law), entrant's name, city and state of residence, photograph, answer(s) to trivia question(s), any recording (voice, film, or video), and/or likeness for advertising, trade, and/or any other purposes in any media now or hereafter known throughout the world in perpetuity, without further compensation, permission, or notification; and ii) the Released Parties shall have no liability and will be held harmless by entrant for any claim, action, liability, loss, injury, or damage to entrant or any other person or entity, including, without limitation, personal injury, illness, or death to entrant or any other person or damage to personal or real property, due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, by reason of the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of any prize or participation in this Sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify, suspend, and/or terminate this Sweepstakes (or any portion thereof) for any reason, including instances where viruses, bugs, non-authorized human intervention or other causes corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness or proper play of the Sweepstakes and, in the case of termination, at its discretion, select the winner(s) for the drawing(s) at issue from eligible, non-suspect entries received for such drawing(s), prior to the event that required such termination. CAUTION: Any attempt to deliberately damage the website or undermine the legitimate operation of this Sweepstakes is a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek any and all remedies available from any such person(s) responsible for the attempt to the fullest extent permitted by law.
8. Arbitration: Except where prohibited by law, as a condition of participating in this Sweepstakes, entrant agrees that: i) any and all disputes and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, or prizes awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by final and binding arbitration under the rules of the American Arbitration Association ("AAA") and held at the AAA regional office nearest the Sponsor; ii) the Federal Arbitration Act shall govern the interpretation, enforcement and all proceedings at such arbitration; and iii) judgment upon such arbitration award may be entered in any court having jurisdiction. Under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental or consequential damages, or any other damages, including attorneys' fees, other than entrant's actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e., costs associated with participating in this Sweepstakes), and entrant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
9 Choice of Law: All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation, and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the substantive laws of the State of Louisiana, USA, without regard to its conflict of laws principles.
10. Winners' List: For the name of the winner, available after 1/8/2024, please send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to be received no later than 2/28/2024 to Saints Regular Season Finale Winner, c/o New Orleans Saints, 5800 Airline Drive, Metairie, LA 70003.
11. Sponsor and Administrator: New Orleans Louisiana Saints, LLC, 5800 Airline Drive, Metairie, LA 70003.